• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

new bands you just discovered

Slartibartfast

Jesus loves you.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

Amazing vocals

The lower picture is blatantly sexual so far as to be disturbing. I'm interested.

Kristen Kelly: singer, songwriter and guitar player.

new bands you just discovered

Shortly before the end of my job at the now-dead factory, I came upon a pallet of product that was very badly-stacked, and held together, in part, by three rubber bands. I guess it shouldn't surprise me, but I never before realized that rubber bands came in such a large size.

I'm also quite amazed that these rubber bands were adequate. The way the pallet was stacked, it seemed impossible to me for it to not just fall apart, and the rubber bands did not seem to me like they should be nearly adequate to have prevented that from happening.

Here are a couple of pictures of two of them that came home with me after I properly restacked the product, eliminating the need for the rubber bands. One shows these on a standard-sized hand truck, while the other shows them on a standard 3×4 foot chair mat.

CSC_3148.jpg CSC_3145.jpg

Back
Top Bottom