• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New arrest warrant for Kyle Rittenhouse....

Why would he not make the prosecution prove he did not act in self-defense? Look at the divide in this case, what objective jury of 12 will be able to come to a unanimous verdict of guilty?
Which murder? He shot an unarmed man 6 times and did not try to give him any medical assistance, then fled and killed another unarmed man next he wounded another. Got into his buddies car and went home. He will be found guilty.

There is a reason he has had trouble retaining attorneys. A good attorney would try to get a plea deal. He is cooked
No, that is absolutely not the reason he is "having trouble retaining attorneys."

Many criminal defense attorneys would love to take this case to trial.

There has only been one defense team. First, L Wood, hot off the presses in the red hat kid lawsuits, ambulance chased right into Wendy's heart. Then, realizing he is only a shitty civil lawyer, brought his allegedly disgraced and heavily indebted criminal defense attorney on board. Now both these numbskulls roam the TV circuits begging for cash for bail, and they get it.

They have the money and a criminal lawyer, but oh no, neither of them can practice law in WI, so they have to retain local criminal defense help. Those local attorneys are still on the case, and will take it through trial now that Pierce and Wood are fired.

Another interesting comment from Black. When he was asked why they went to APD, Black said (along the lines of) it's like 2 minutes away....AND his mom was ordering us to come home so she could deal with it. So if that's true Kyle had already contacted her before her and the sister got back home "and there was Kyle".

Which murder? He shot an unarmed man 6 times and did not try to give him any medical assistance, then fled and killed another unarmed man next he wounded another. Got into his buddies car and went home. He will be found guilty.
Nobody was shot 6 times.

Not one.

Why are you 'mistaken' about such a basic fact?

Nobody was murdered. One felonious nutcase attempted to disarm him. You can't just chase people down and take their shit, especially if they're trying to run away from you and the shit is a gun. He forgot he wasn't in prison maybe.

Might I just add that it is not allowed to commit felonies? Follow this through to it's logical conclusion. Imagine KR didn't shoot Rosenbaum. Rosenbaum catches up to KR, then what?

Nobody was shot 6 times.

Not one.

Why are you 'mistaken' about such a basic fact?

Nobody was murdered. One felonious nutcase attempted to disarm him. You can't just chase people down and take their shit, especially if they're trying to run away from you and the shit is a gun. He forgot he wasn't in prison maybe.

Rittenhouse's first victim, Joseph Rosenbaum was shot 6 times, with one of the injuries being a shot to his back which punched a hole in Joseph's lung and liver. from Rittenhouse's weapon.

Rittenhouse's first victim, Joseph Rosenbaum was shot 6 times, with one of the injuries being a shot to his back which punched a hole in Joseph's lung and liver. from Rittenhouse's weapon.
He might have had 6 bullet wounds (I don't remember), but KR only fired four shots at Rosenbaum. How did he shoot him 2 more times? Did you consider entrance/exit wounds? Multiple wounds one bullet? He could have been shot 3 or 4 times, but not 6. The shot in the back was as Rosenbaum was falling forward and the gun was pointed down at his back. It wasn't like he was the one being chased and then shot in the back.

Just putting this here to clarify that sister (Faith) said she heard Rittenhouse say he was going to work, vs the sister (Mackenzie) that was dating Black.

He might have had 6 bullet wounds (I don't remember), but KR only fired four shots at Rosenbaum. How did he shoot him 2 more times? Did you consider entrance/exit wounds? Multiple wounds one bullet? He could have been shot 3 or 4 times, but not 6. The shot in the back was as Rosenbaum was falling forward and the gun was pointed down at his back. It wasn't like he was the one being chased and then shot in the back.

You can argue against the reality of the case, but unless you can prove you have a better understanding of Rosenbaum's death than the literal doctor that performed his autopsy than we can safely assume you were unaware, or you're lying.

You can argue against the reality of the case, but unless you can prove you have a better understanding of Rosenbaum's death than the literal doctor that performed his autopsy than we can safely assume you were unaware, or you're lying.
The shooting is on video. You can hear the gunshots in the video. Want to count with me?

PS: The prosecution's star witness says KR only fired 3 shots. Oops. Is it 3? 4? 6? Who knows? If only there was a video!

No.

Rosenbaum's autopsy showed "a gunshot wound to the right groin which fractured his pelvis, a gunshot to the back which perforated his right lung and liver, a gunshot wound to the left hand, a superficial gunshot wound to his lateral left thigh, and a graze gunshot wound to the right side of his forehead."

That's 5. I'd say the right groin was an actual bullet, the back to lung and liver were as well, gunshot to the hand was either connected to the left thigh or the graze to the head.

Coroner counts 5

For your edification:

Then, according to Kenosha County prosecutors, Rosenbaum engaged Rittenhouse and tried to take his rifle from him.[37][38][39] Rittenhouse then fired four shots, hitting Rosenbaum in the groin, back, and left hand. The bullets fractured Rosenbaum's pelvis, perforated his right lung and liver,[40] and caused additional minor wounds to his left thigh and forehead.[40] Rittenhouse remained near the fatally wounded Rosenbaum as McGinniss began administering first aid. Rittenhouse then made a phone call and was heard saying "I just killed somebody," and then fled as more protesters arrived.[39]

Wikipedia (sources linked inside)

The shooting is on video. You can hear the gunshots in the video. Want to count with me?

PS: The prosecution's star witness says KR only fired 3 shots. Oops. Is it 3? 4? 6? Who knows? If only there was a video!

Four shots fired, one of them created 2 injuries for a total of 5.

That's great, an autopsy shows Joseph Rosenbaum had a bullet enter his back and punch through his right lung and liver. Witnesses are not as reliable as a literal dead body. You're clearly acting in incredibly bad faith here and you should really consider if you need to continue holding a position that requires you to act dishonestly.

Hand and groin one bullet, back and head one bullet, thigh one bullet, one bullet miss?

That's great, an autopsy shows Joseph Rosenbaum had a bullet enter his back and punch through his right lung and liver. Witnesses are not as reliable as a literal dead body. You're clearly acting in incredibly bad faith here and you should really consider if you need to continue holding a position that requires you to act dishonestly.
What are you even talking about..........

I gave you what you wanted. Your side's best debater is trying to correct you. Quit.

I'm not sure what you're arguing here. Rittenhouse fired four shots and Rosenbaum had a total of 5 (not 6) injuries. One of the wounds was obviously a secondary from one bullet. Could have been the hand to thigh or the head to hand. Or any other combination.

If I had to guess (based on McGinnis's claims) the back shot came as Rosenbaum was falling forward in his "lunge" for the weapon so possible graze to the head, then entered his back and travelled through. Or (my earlier guess) bullet struck hand and then his thigh.

Either way, 4 bullets fired, and a total of 5 injuries.

Hand and groin one bullet, back and head one bullet, thigh one bullet, one bullet miss?

McGinnis says he thought the first bullet hit the ground and actually thought he'd been hit, so it's entirely possible.

Just a reminder @CMPancake

You said these things about me instead of checking to see if I was right:

Arguing against reality
Unaware
Lying
Clearly acting in incredibly bad faith
Dishonest

Perhaps you need to reevaluate how you reach your conclusions and treat people.

it should be very easy to show me in the penal code of Wisconsin where any of this is a felony. And I do trust you can show me that it was a straw purchase.

show me either code of Federal regulation, or state of Wisconsin code of regulation that says he cannot have that fire arm

Are you sure Rittenhouse just didn't simply buy the firearm from his friend? If so is that a straw purchase if so explain why please show penal code to support your statement.
Rittenhouse is a 17yo Illinois resident. He can't legally buy any firearm anywhere. Black cannot legally sell a 17yo a firearm or buy a firearm for a 17yo resident of another state. Giving someone money to buy you a firearm because you know you can't pass a background check is a straw purchase. Rittenhouse could not pass a background check for a couple of different reasons. Straw purchases are felonies. There is no legal way possible that Rittenhouse was in legal possession of the firearm he used. By Black giving Rittenhouse the firearm and someone being injured with that firearm Black can be charged with a class H felony.

Rittenhouse is a 17yo Illinois resident. He can't legally buy any firearm anywhere. Black cannot legally sell a 17yo a firearm or buy a firearm for a 17yo resident of another state.
according to what law?
Giving someone money to buy you a firearm because you know you can't pass a background check is a straw purchase.
Is that what happened? Present evidence?
Rittenhouse could not pass a background check for a couple of different reasons. Straw purchases are felonies.
is this something you know or is this something you've heard? If the former then you should be able to show me these things.
There is no legal way possible that Rittenhouse was in legal possession of the firearm he used.
fair enough, show me the law that says he can't own a gun, show me that it was a straw purchase.
By Black giving Rittenhouse the firearm and someone being injured with that firearm Black can be charged with a class H felony.
I'm more than happy to look at what laws you can show me that support this.

There is a reason he has had trouble retaining attorneys. A good attorney would try to get a plea deal. He is cooked

Likely a plea deal is the only way the prosecutors could win the case in their minds and why they over charged him. If it went to trial Kyle would likely get off on self defence and the prosecutors know it.

Might I just add that it is not allowed to commit felonies? Follow this through to it's logical conclusion. Imagine KR didn't shoot Rosenbaum. Rosenbaum catches up to KR, then what?
Follow this through to it’s logical conclusion; If Rittenhouse wasn’t at the protest, illegally in possession of a rifle that he paid a friend to break federal law to purchase for him, would Rosenbaum have chased him?

If Rittenhouse had stayed in his own home state in the first place, would Rosenbaum chased him?

The video you can hear him fire 3 times and then an additional 3 for a total of 6 shots fired. He may not have hit all 6 but he fired six.

Back
Top Bottom