• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New ABC/WaPo Poll: Hillary +12 Points

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
New ABC/WaPo Poll: Hillary +12 Points - Joe.My.God.

“……….Following a month of self-inflicted controversies, the survey shows that support for Trump is plunging, including among fellow Republicans, and propelling Democrat Hillary Clinton to a double-digit lead nationally. The poll reveals fresh doubts about Trump within his own party just three weeks before Republicans convene in Cleveland for their national convention…………..

The survey finds broad objections to Trump’s candidacy — from his incendiary rhetoric and values to his handling of both terrorism and his own business — foreshadowing that the November election could be a referendum on Trump more than anything else.

Roughly 2 in 3 Americans say that they think Trump is unqualified to lead the nation………
SEE:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/page.../26/National-Politics/Polling/release_428.xml

I know some folks here argue the polls are "fixed".........

But what cannot be denied is all of them have an ever increasing difference between HRC and Trump........

HRC is up

Trump is down

“……….Following a month of self-inflicted controversies, the survey shows that support for Trump is plunging, including among fellow Republicans, and propelling Democrat Hillary Clinton to a double-digit lead nationally. The poll reveals fresh doubts about Trump within his own party just three weeks before Republicans convene in Cleveland for their national convention…………..

The survey finds broad objections to Trump’s candidacy — from his incendiary rhetoric and values to his handling of both terrorism and his own business — foreshadowing that the November election could be a referendum on Trump more than anything else.

Roughly 2 in 3 Americans say that they think Trump is unqualified to lead the nation………
SEE:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/page.../26/National-Politics/Polling/release_428.xml

But what cannot be denied is all of them have an ever increasing difference between HRC and Trump........

HRC is up

Trump is down

Do you even read the articles you post? Do you ever investigate the information in those articles?

Dude...that ABC/WaPo poll is another one of those useless bogus polls. ABC even admits that it's useless. And yet, you grab onto it like it's a life ring that'll save Hillary.

Now...you applaud the fact that this bogus poll will influence voters into thinking that Hillary is doing better than she is. Do you realize you are supporting the same kind of action that Hillary, Obama and many other Democrats do...lie to the public?

Have you no shame?

Do you even read the articles you post? Do you ever investigate the information in those articles?

Dude...that ABC/WaPo poll is another one of those useless bogus polls. ABC even admits that it's useless. And yet, you grab onto it like it's a life ring that'll save Hillary.

Now...you applaud the fact that this bogus poll will influence voters into thinking that Hillary is doing better than she is. Do you realize you are supporting the same kind of action that Hillary, Obama and many other Democrats do...lie to the public?

Have you no shame?

I( know you do not like what you see ............but don't blame it on me............or call the poll a sham...........Just deal with the facts........

The trend will continue and Trump will lose in a land slide

Just check this out........

New Electoral College Projection Has Hillary Clinton Demolishing Donald Trump
The latest Electoral College prediction should have the Trump campaign panicking.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

I( know you do not like what you see ............but don't blame it on me............or call the poll a sham...........Just deal with the facts........

The latest Electoral College prediction should have the Trump campaign panicking.

The average of the polls says that Clinton is up by 6.8 points. Not really that big of a difference when neither conventions have happened and no debates have been held. You seem extremely desperate.

That RCP average is useless because they include two bogus polls. Without those polls, Hillary's lead would be well within any margin of error making their race a dead heat...not this "land slide loss" you keep spouting off about.

I'm not blaming you because ABC and others come out with bogus polls. I'm blaming you for seizing this bogus info and...even though you KNOW it's bogus...doing your best to perpetuate their lies. It makes you a willing party to their lies and for that, you should be ashamed of yourself.

i tend to doubt it. this election is far from over.

SEE:

HRC is up

Trump is down

Do you realize...............that it doesn't matter............................what polls say......................... because it's the Electoral College that matters...............................not the popular vote..........................dude.

SEE:

HRC is up

Trump is down

Over 4 months to go until the election. Hillary had better continue her strategy of avoiding public press conferences and pandering to her usual audiences.

I said months ago that the support of Trump by the RNC may very well be a sham. They needed a good few months for Trump to really let it hang, so to speak, and make it seem like they were backing him. That's why Cruz and Kasich dropped out so quickly, they needed time for Trump to fumble and let it really percolate in the public that Trump is a failure.

I think we're about to hear, probably starting in a week, that Trump cannot possibly win against Hillary. The RNC may very well use this as a chance to re-write the rules, and do what they've wanted to do from the beginning --circumvent this democracy nonsense with one of their pre-donor-approved candidates. I suspect that Kasich-Cruz may end up taking the reins. We'll see, right now it's just a conspiracy theory, but I don't think it's at all unlikely in three weeks to become a conspiracy fact.

SEE:

HRC is up

Trump is down

I wonder how much that poll cost her :)?????

I said months ago that the support of Trump by the RNC may very well be a sham. They needed a good few months for Trump to really let it hang, so to speak, and make it seem like they were backing him. That's why Cruz and Kasich dropped out so quickly, they needed time for Trump to fumble and let it really percolate in the public that Trump is a failure.

I think we're about to hear, probably starting in a week, that Trump cannot possibly win against Hillary. The RNC may very well use this as a chance to re-write the rules, and do what they've wanted to do from the beginning --circumvent this democracy nonsense with one of their pre-donor-approved candidates. I suspect that Kasich-Cruz may end up taking the reins. We'll see, right now it's just a conspiracy theory, but I don't think it's at all unlikely in three weeks to become a conspiracy fact.

OK - so mark what I am saying now, the GOP is afraid but not as afraid as the people who support Hillary. There will be a revolution and Trump will win. People are tired and smarter than you are giving them credit for. Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Muslims, Gays, Bi's, Trans, they are all smarter than you give them credit for. I don't have to believe your declaration because I believe in the resolve of the American People - Hillary- bring it on. You will be defeated because liars always are. Evil never wins when good people do something!

The average of the polls says that Clinton is up by 6.8 points. Not really that big of a difference when neither conventions have happened and no debates have been held. You seem extremely desperate.

Desperate about what?

Just providing developing news..............like providing a service

I have no horse in this race.............If you have read my posted before you would know I think both are turkeys.......

Please try hard not to think you know who folks are......how they feel etc.........

It is rather rude and presumptuous............You would be better served if you spent time to know yourself

That RCP average is useless because they include two bogus polls. Without those polls, Hillary's lead would be well within any margin of error making their race a dead heat...not this "land slide loss" you keep spouting off about.

I'm not blaming you because ABC and others come out with bogus polls. I'm blaming you for seizing this bogus info and...even though you KNOW it's bogus...doing your best to perpetuate their lies. It makes you a willing party to their lies and for that, you should be ashamed of yourself.

You seem to have some issues friend...........

Desperate about what?

Just providing developing news..............like providing a service

I have no horse in this race.............If you have read my posted before you would know I think both are turkeys.......

Please try hard not to think you know who folks are......how they feel etc.........

It is rather rude and presumptuous............You would be better served if you spent time to know yourself

Why do you try to fool anyone with your fake lean? Its extremely obvious you are in love with Clinton, in the same way you are in love with taking away people's guns.

I wonder how much that poll cost her :)?????

Polling is a business.........

Pollsters make public some of there work so as to show how accurate their polling is

The more accurate a polling firm can be.........

Means more customers and more money......

So for you to think/say the poll is right just demonstrates you lack of knowledge of what you speak......
Who ever told you "it is rigged" lied to you

Why do you try to fool anyone with your fake lean? Its extremely obvious you are in love with Clinton, in the same way you are in love with taking away people's guns.

You're dreaming friend...........There is a fool around here but sure is not me..........

All these accusations..............what's your problem?

You seem to have some issues friend...........

LOL!!

No...no issues. Only morals and a desire for accurate information.

You, on the other hand, have desires for something else entirely.

Polling is a business.........

Pollsters make public some of there work so as to show how accurate their polling is

The more accurate a polling firm can be.........

Means more customers and more money......

So for you to think/say the poll is right just demonstrates you lack of knowledge of what you speak......
Who ever told you "it is rigged" lied to you

Oh...you think ABC lied about their own poll when they admitted it was rigged???

SEE:

HRC is up

Trump is down

This has been a paid political announcement

Move on, nothing to see

Two lousy candidates. One will win. But Hillary is selfish and corrupt. Anyone who believes that she cares about "the little guy" is mistaken. Hillary cares about Hillary and Whoever donated lots of money to the Clinton Global pay to play initiative. She will pander to Wall street, while talking out of the other side of her mouth about how evil the big corporations are. She and Bill will sell this country down the river for power and money! After all, it was Bill who signed the China trade deal into effect that removed all the barriers, tarrifs and regulations that kept our manufacturing and tech sector in America, and sent most of those businesses to China, putting tens of millions of Americans out of jobs and/or pensions. Hillary will only do more of the same type things, and she will be unaccountable by the media(due to their intentional ommission of the dirty facts).

Stay on subject.......and not me

I've tried.

My first post was on subject and all you did was dismiss my words and that's all you've done since. So...yeah...at this point it's all about you.

OK - so mark what I am saying now, the GOP is afraid but not as afraid as the people who support Hillary. There will be a revolution and Trump will win. People are tired and smarter than you are giving them credit for. Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Muslims, Gays, Bi's, Trans, they are all smarter than you give them credit for. I don't have to believe your declaration because I believe in the resolve of the American People - Hillary- bring it on. You will be defeated because liars always are. Evil never wins when good people do something!

What a bizarre little tirade. Trump is a known liar. Hillary is a known liar. If America had half of a lick of sense, they'd have voted for alternatives. They didn't, so now we have two people who are largely unfit to sit in the White House.

But like I said, Republicans still have time to mulligan their inept, racist imbecile nominee that they despise and have always despised. The question is if they're brazen enough to do it. I think there's a good enough chance they will.

Back
Top Bottom