• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Never Debate a Liar

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I’d say try it. Dems need to shake things up. If they take the gloves off Joe it might actually work though. Just let him go rouge and play the role of agitator. No dems will really hold a personal grudge for the loss.

In Trump's acceptance speech, Trump said:

"the greatest economy in history"

Before the coronavirus pandemic, the U.S. unemployment rate was just 3.5% — as low as it had been in half a century. But economic growth fell short of what President Trump and his advisers promised. The economy grew 2.2% last year, roughly on par with the pace over the past decade. Growth briefly hit Trump’s 3% target in 2018, following passage of the Republican tax cut. But that now appears to have been a short-lived “sugar high.” While supporters of the tax cut said it would encourage more business investment and spark a decade of sustained 3% annual growth, business investment actually slumped for most of last year. That was partly a result of sagging global demand as well as uncertainty stemming from the president’s trade war.

Scott Horsley
NPR Chief Economics Correspondent

You can find many, many more examples of Trump stretching the truth and outright lying here: Trump 2020 RNC Speech: Full Transcript And Fact Check : NPR

Lol. You've totally fooled us cal. We don't know what your real reasons are for wanting Biden to shirk the debates.

Are you pretending that Trump is not a pathological liar?

Lol. You've totally fooled us cal. ...............~
Yeah, reading the thread title I thought it was referring to DP members.

Unsurprisingly with the very second post made by you.

Shame on you, calamity :lol:

So a liar and a plagiarist walk into a debate....

Biden should just challenge the fat ass to a stair-climb

Stumbling Don

opening questions: spend time fact checking and then repeat the question of "why should we believe anything you say on this debate?" and just keep on that theme. But I would only use that tactic on the first debate.

BS!!!!! Too bad you cant face the truth. If people followed the title of this thread, they couldnt talk to any democrat in the swamp in Washington.

lol...says the guy who is literally not facing the truth. :lamo

My post cited an article that listed all of Trump's lies. I suggest reading it.

Then why can’t Biden easily paint him as the liar he is?

Only trump supporters deny he lies, the rest of america knows he's a pathological liar.

What did mitch tell us about biden last night? If biden is elected the dems will be telling us what kind of car we can drive and worse yet, how many hamburgers we can eat. Now who in their right mind believes this kind of crap? I said right mind.

Only trump supporters deny he lies, the rest of america knows he's a pathological liar.

What did mitch tell us about biden last night? If biden is elected the dems will be telling us what kind of car we can drive and worse yet, how many hamburgers we can eat. Now who in their right mind believes this kind of crap? I said right mind.

Remind me again ... which party is pushing electric cars and which VP nominee wants to changed the dietary guidelines to reduce red meat consumption?!?

Remind me again ... which party is pushing electric cars and which VP nominee wants to changed the dietary guidelines to reduce red meat consumption?!?

That is hilarious while the gop wants to get into a woman's vagina and tell her what she can and can't do with it. Progress, you can't stop it. Nothing is constant except change. However, folks like you will do their best to keep america in the 1950's.

That is hilarious while the gop wants to get into a woman's vagina and tell her what she can and can't do with it. Progress, you can't stop it. Nothing is constant except change. However, folks like you will do their best to keep america in the 1950's.

So, in other words, McConnell did not lie when he said "If biden is elected the dems will be telling us what kind of car we can drive and worse yet, how many hamburgers we can eat."

:lamo

So, in other words, McConnell did not lie when he said "If biden is elected the dems will be telling us what kind of car we can drive and worse yet, how many hamburgers we can eat."

Would you like to make a bet it doesn't happen that it's just more bs from the right?

Would you like to make a bet it doesn't happen that it's just more bs from the right?

As dems have announced their push for electric cars and Harris wants to change the red meat consumption, you are now telling me that democrats spout BS which they're not gonna adhere to should they get elected?!?

Back
Top Bottom