• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Never Debate a Liar

As dems have announced their push for electric cars and Harris wants to change the red meat consumption, you are now telling me that democrats spout BS which they're not gonna adhere to should they get elected?!?

:lamo

I'm saying it's not gonna happen. But feel free to make a mountain of a molehill. It is a huge issue, lol.

Biden would be well advised to avoid this guy like the plague.

Nearly every claim Trump made about Biden’s positions was false

Debating a liar is not a problem; debating a fool is. The difference between a liar and a fool is that the liar knows they're lying, but the fool believes it. To be a liar, one must not only remember their lies, they must also remember that they're lying. That's not easy, and that's why we have so many more fools than liars.

The danger in lying comes from how very little we remember. Of all the thoughts, feeling, sensations and observations we make out of every moment of every day, we remember a vanishingly insignificant percentage, but you have to remember your lies. So, what gets forgotten is the truth, and the lie supplants the memory. We all get fooled by others on occasion, but we are far more likely to fools out our selves when we try to lie.

The longer one has to remember a lie, the more often one tells a lie, the more vigorously one defends a lie, the more likely it is that that one will wind up making a fool out of them self.

One of the sources out there in one of these new books about Trump has a quote of his from the Billy Bush interview that got lost in the ***** grab nonsense.

Paraphrasing:

Trump: Apprentice was a number one rated show.

Billy Bush: That's not true.

Trump: It is if I say it often enough.
What if there’s something to that political strategy.

I just saw Jeff Bezos say that know it alls are usually right because they ACTUALLY CHANGE their minds a lot.

Trump is King of know it alls.

I feel like a know it all.

I’m voting for Trump.

A narcissist as someone on your side is better than Joe Biden.

Summary of the election.

So you like narcissists, eh?

Definition of a Narcissist:

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

Do you understand what a lack of empathy for others means? It means they don't give a **** about what you want, need, or desire. It means they do not have the welfare of you, your family, your friends, your community, your city, or your state in mind. It means ***** you.

Is that the kind of person you want running your life?

Here is what Biden is all about:

Back
Top Bottom