• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Never Debate a Liar

:rofl:damn....Get a load of this guy, lol. Kindly show where Trump or anyone for that matter says Trump will not debate Biden.....do you even believe this junk, yourself? All and I do mean ALL talk of not debating has come from Bidens camp and the left, nada, zero, from Trumps side....it simply does not exist.

What's important is that you have made it clear that "there can be NO excuse for avoiding a presidential debate." So if Trump is the one who runs away from the debate, we can rely on you to condemn Trump, because...again...there can be NO excuse for avoiding a presidential debate. Your words.

Debating Trump would give him undeserved credibility.

Everyone lies.

What's important is that you have made it clear that "there can be NO excuse for avoiding a presidential debate." So if Trump is the one who runs away from the debate, we can rely on you to condemn Trump, because...again...there can be NO excuse for avoiding a presidential debate. Your words.

Your insistence to live in lala land is funny to watch. Trump is not going to back away from debating Biden, as no one is saying such foolishness....it is only coming from the left. Now, how do you feel about your presidential pick not wanting to debate Trump?....this is your future leader, well, lol, not going to happen, but anyway.....chicken out, afraid, scared....come one man!!

Your insistence to live in lala land is funny to watch. Trump is not going to back away from debating Biden, as no one is saying such foolishness....it is only coming from the left. Now, how do you feel about your presidential pick not wanting to debate Trump?....this is your future leader, well, lol, not going to happen, but anyway.....chicken out, afraid, scared....come one man!!

So you agree that there can be no excuse for Trump ducking out the debate, yes? You're not going to create some justification later if he decides to cancel?

So you agree that there can be no excuse for Trump ducking out the debate, yes? You're not going to create some justification later if he decides to cancel?

Wake up dreamer.....Trump nor any of his supporters is even remotely speaking of dodging the debates. Are you awake yet? Got a big laugh out of Pelosi telling Biden to dodge the debates, lol, what a true joke. Then Hillary telling Biden to not concede the race, no matter what, lol.....these people are totally nuts, whackos, coo coo for coconuts, imo.

Your boy is so weak you guys are already making excuses for him to hide. How pathetic.

We know the Right likes their liar. We don't.

Let Trump lie to the idiots in the bubble. Biden doesn't need to debate the Fat Man. He's up by 20 points.

Wake up dreamer.....Trump nor any of his supporters is even remotely speaking of dodging the debates. Are you awake yet? Got a big laugh out of Pelosi telling Biden to dodge the debates, lol, what a true joke. Then Hillary telling Biden to not concede the race, no matter what, lol.....these people are totally nuts, whackos, coo coo for coconuts, imo.

It's a simple question, redbeer, and it requires only a yes or no answer. Do you agree that there can be no excuse for Trump ducking out the debate? You're not going to create some justification later if he decides to cancel?

Why debate a white nationalist piece of ****? Just let them have their Nazi Rallies and laugh at them is what I suggest.

Only trump supporters deny he lies, the rest of america knows he's a pathological liar.

What did mitch tell us about biden last night? If biden is elected the dems will be telling us what kind of car we can drive and worse yet, how many hamburgers we can eat. Now who in their right mind believes this kind of crap? I said right mind.

Not to burst your balloon, but as an activist democrat, I have already received my instruction kit outling my role in Biden's first 100 days for eliminating suburbs, ending drilling for anything anywhere and putting MS-13 in charge of law enforcement in most cities.

We know the Right likes their liar. We don't.

Let Trump lie to the idiots in the bubble. Biden doesn't need to debate the Fat Man. He's up by 20 points.
hajahaaa. you go with that. America will love seeing Biden afraid to debate. Good god you guys are handing Trump the election. This is so damn amusing. Not as amusing as my other posts to you but amusing nonetheless.

I say do the opposite, spend the first few answer times just fact checking previous lies, casting doubt, and then using that to keep Trump off balance for the rest of the debate.

this would be a sound debate strategy

Biden would be well advised to avoid this guy like the plague.

Nearly every claim Trump made about Biden’s positions was false

Never debate a liar.

I would add "Never debate a liar without incontrovertible proof of the lies in your possession".

It is virtually impossible to debate with a liar because he can make up anything under his imagination. Nonetheless, if you study Trump and come up with a list of the lies that he "normally" uses and have complete proof to the contrary, a liar is easily beatable because if you prove he is lying about one thing or preferably about 2 or more things, he becomes a proven liar and therefore not believable on anything else.

If you prepare well and have it all written down in front of you and don't expect that your wits alone are sufficient, a liar can easily be beaten. If this was a debate with someone like Sanders, Warren, Schiff or even Harris, it would be a no contest on who would win the debate (the Democrats). With Biden, that is 50-50 at best.

Never debate a liar.

I would add "Never debate a liar without incontrovertible proof of the lies in your possession".

It is virtually impossible to debate with a liar because he can make up anything under his imagination. Nonetheless, if you study Trump and come up with a list of the lies that he "normally" uses and have complete proof to the contrary, a liar is easily beatable because if you prove he is lying about one thing or preferably about 2 or more things, he becomes a proven liar and therefore not believable on anything else.

If you prepare well and have it all written down in front of you and don't expect that your wits alone are sufficient, a liar can easily be beaten. If this was a debate with someone like Sanders, Warren, Schiff or even Harris, it would be a no contest on who would win the debate (the Democrats). With Biden, that is 50-50 at best.

I saw Hillary win each of the three debates and still lose the election because the lies Trump told worked. Even more clearly, the lies from Pence smeared that sniveling moron she picked as her running mate all over the stage, resulting in Pence actually winning his debate.

I suspect Harris will wipe Pence's smirk clear off his face. Biden? Yeah, 50-50.

Best thing about Joe? He ain't Bernie or Don.

I say do the opposite, spend the first few answer times just fact checking previous lies, casting doubt, and then using that to keep Trump off balance for the rest of the debate.

The trick is the pivot. You make one quarter of the response the fact check, and immediately pivot to stating your own position so the air doesn't get sucked up by Trump. This is very effective but requires a ton of discipline.

I saw Hillary win each of the three debates and still lose the election because the lies Trump told worked. Even more clearly, the lies from Pence smeared that sniveling moron she picked as her running mate all over the stage, resulting in Pence actually winning his debate.

I suspect Harris will wipe Pence's smirk clear off his face. Biden? Yeah, 50-50.

Best thing about Joe? He ain't Bernie or Don.

Trump was primarily backed up by the strategic dumping of emails by cooperation with Russian intelligence and the extremely public Federal investigation of Clinton. Those two things had the most measurable impacts. The Trump told during the debates were not meaningful factors.

Why debate a white nationalist piece of ****? Just let them have their Nazi Rallies and laugh at them is what I suggest.

the wise approach would have been for team biden not to agree to debate

but the campaign did

so, now it would look weak for joe to abandon the three agreed upon debates

Donald Trump doesn’t want to debate.

That’s the impression you might get after listening to a Fox News interview with the GOP presidential front-runner on Wednesday, when he announced that he would not attend a Republican primary debate planned for next week. “I think we’ve had enough debates,” Trump said, adding that he would instead be “doing a major speech” for the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.

... It’s the latest incident in Trump’s love-hate relationship with the media, a dynamic where the presidential candidate seems to call the shots more often than not. Trump routinely portrays journalists as vicious, cynical, and all-around out to get him. Yet for all his complaints, Trump has masterfully exploited the media over the course of his campaign, racking up free air time by routinely sucking up all of the oxygen in the race. Major television networks, meanwhile, have been extremely permissive with Trump, frequently allowing him to call in for interviews. The tactic has allowed the candidate to more easily achieve wall-to-wall coverage and steer the conversation in whatever direction he wants to take it. ...
Donald Trump Skips Another Debate - The Atlantic

so, tRump has a history of refusing to participate in a scheduled debate

his campaign has not yet officially agreed to participate in the three scheduled president debates or the one VP debate where pence will be destroyed by kamala

Not to burst your balloon, but as an activist democrat, I have already received my instruction kit outling my role in Biden's first 100 days for eliminating suburbs, ending drilling for anything anywhere and putting MS-13 in charge of law enforcement in most cities.

appears you received the abbreviated 100-day agenda

he will open borders
let people of color have access to the health care system
would let the nation be overtaken by anarchists
end white privilege
will free all the prisoners
and let them vote
will shut down the whole country
and *gasp* would take a knee

the wise approach would have been for team biden not to agree to debate

but the campaign did

so, now it would look weak for joe to abandon the three agreed upon debates

Donald Trump Skips Another Debate - The Atlantic

so, tRump has a history of refusing to participate in a scheduled debate

his campaign has not yet officially agreed to participate in the three scheduled president debates or the one VP debate where pence will be destroyed by kamala

About half a dozen times a year you get these discussion that don't appear to have any basis for existing.

Biden has declared assertively that he will debate Trump, whereas Trump has not made any such declaration that he will debate Biden. And yet the discussion is whether Biden is too chicken to debate Trump. This is a great example of how the right wing strategy of repeating the same nonsense over and over and over again forms the narrative.

It's a simple question, redbeer, and it requires only a yes or no answer. Do you agree that there can be no excuse for Trump ducking out the debate? You're not going to create some justification later if he decides to cancel?

Lol, pathetic attempt at distraction of your candidates and supporters withdrawing from the debates....truly telling and sad. Keep up the pathetic work.

Lol, another dreamer living in lala land....you post nothing but lies and wishful thinking on your part. Run, Run, Run, sleepy Joe, for your supporters are already gone, lol.

Back
Top Bottom