• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Never Debate a Liar

So, in other words, McConnell did not lie when he said "If biden is elected the dems will be telling us what kind of car we can drive and worse yet, how many hamburgers we can eat."

:lamo

Given McConnell's triple chin, he could afford to pass on a few burgers now and then and walk a mile or two as well.

lol...says the guy who is literally not facing the truth. :lamo

My post cited an article that listed all of Trump's lies. I suggest reading it.

Only true in your fevered radical mind. People that are like minded are the problem in this county now.

In Trump's acceptance speech, Trump said:

"the greatest economy in history"

Before the coronavirus pandemic, the U.S. unemployment rate was just 3.5% — as low as it had been in half a century. But economic growth fell short of what President Trump and his advisers promised. The economy grew 2.2% last year, roughly on par with the pace over the past decade. Growth briefly hit Trump’s 3% target in 2018, following passage of the Republican tax cut. But that now appears to have been a short-lived “sugar high.” While supporters of the tax cut said it would encourage more business investment and spark a decade of sustained 3% annual growth, business investment actually slumped for most of last year. That was partly a result of sagging global demand as well as uncertainty stemming from the president’s trade war.

Scott Horsley
NPR Chief Economics Correspondent

You can find many, many more examples of Trump stretching the truth and outright lying here: Trump 2020 RNC Speech: Full Transcript And Fact Check : NPR

Right, the worldwide pandemic had nothing to do with sagging global demand? Funny, how he avoided bringing that up.

Biden can't be hidden away because his handlers are scared sh*tless. If he does, he'll lose even worse than he's already going to. You nominated an establishment fossil with a poor record who is now senile. Too bad.

Trump needs a close encounter with facts. Besides, Biden is winning by simply pointing and saying, "Look at that fat ass."

Trump needs a close encounter with facts. Besides, Biden is winning by simply pointing and saying, "Look at that fat ass."

I guess the reality check in November will be just as painful for you as last time.:lol:

I say do the opposite, spend the first few answer times just fact checking previous lies, casting doubt, and then using that to keep Trump off balance for the rest of the debate.

It really doesn't matter. Even if Biden clearly blows him away, the Trump supporters will claim Trump won, just like the three debates HRC clearly won.

The DNC talking point Czar has decreed that loyal followers begin the process of getting Biden far away from any debate with Trump.

Make it so, Komrades! :)

Yeah, reading the thread title I thought it was referring to DP members.

Unsurprisingly with the very second post made by you.

Shame on you, calamity :lol:

Nice, you stole X Factor's post and rewrote it for me. I don't know who is less impressed by your unoriginality, but I'm also not going to waste my time finding out. Buh bye

It really doesn't matter. Even if Biden clearly blows him away, the Trump supporters will claim Trump won, just like the three debates HRC clearly won.

i am not worried about the fans, I am worried about the moderates

Are you pretending that Trump is not a pathological liar?

No, but I'm also not pretending that that's your reason for wanting Slow Joe to skip the debates. You're scared that Biden's going to wander off course again, with more people watching this time, and start rambling about how he used to have the black kids rub his legs under the pool water. Haha. It took you guys 4 years and this is the best you could scrape together!

Are you pretending that Trump is not a pathological liar?

You're obviously pretending that Cornpop Joe isn't going to crash and burn in a debate with Trump. :lamo

Maybe Quid Pro Joe can talk about banning AR-14's...lol

Democrats are scared ****less Biden can't get through 3 debates without putting a dozen OMFG gaffes on the books.

Lotta lipstick

I’d say try it. Dems need to shake things up. If they take the gloves off Joe it might actually work though. Just let him go rouge and play the role of agitator. No dems will really hold a personal grudge for the loss.

Given Trump's show-biz past, I'd say that rouge is more his style than Biden's. Unless something else was intended?

Maybe Quid Pro Joe can talk about banning AR-14's...lol

Maybe Trump can string together a sentence someone who made it beyond the fifth grade would bother listening to and not immediately see as a lie filled rant.

Of course, his average supporter would bet lost in the weeds then.

EgmO6iRXYAYt054

Last edited:
I’d say try it. Dems need to shake things up. If they take the gloves off Joe it might actually work though. Just let him go rouge and play the role of agitator. No dems will really hold a personal grudge for the loss.

Rouge? More like tet la maird...lol

Is Joe sending the Hoe to debate for him? Hiding up a woman’s skirt again!

i am not worried about the fans, I am worried about the moderates
I'm more concerned about the fans who live in resentment culture and fantasize about their guns. Like Kyle Rittenhouse. And Patrick Crusius. And Cesar Sayoc. It's a recurring pattern.

Nice, you stole X Factor's post and rewrote it for me. .................~
You clearly appear to become more confused, the more the night at your end progresses into morning.

Either that or your propensity for lying increases with the dawn.

But never mind, I'm not going to bother deciding which it is, seeing how the outcome is the same anyway.

There can be NO excuse for avoiding a presidential debate, for this is where the people can actually see the candidates in real time. If Biden is scared, just drop out of the race and be done with it.

Bookmark this post, folks, just in case trump decides not to debate Biden. “There can be NO excuse...”

I'm more concerned about the fans who live in resentment culture and fantasize about their guns. Like Kyle Rittenhouse. And Patrick Crusius. And Cesar Sayoc. It's a recurring pattern.

You're going to be way more concerned if Trump wins and the insurgents really start burning **** down.

Bookmark this post, folks, just in case trump decides not to debate Biden. “There can be NO excuse...”

:rofl:damn....Get a load of this guy, lol. Kindly show where Trump or anyone for that matter says Trump will not debate Biden.....do you even believe this junk, yourself? All and I do mean ALL talk of not debating has come from Bidens camp and the left, nada, zero, from Trumps side....it simply does not exist.

Back
Top Bottom