• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nevada governor and his wife accosted at restaurant by men shouting ‘racist threats’

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
"The Sisolaks planned to meet their daughter at the restaurant. They were not accompanied by security guards.

The man was identified by news outlets as Justin Andersch, a “digital creator” who posts anti-government rightwing conspiracy theories on a blog called Cannabis and Combat. The Las Vegas Sun reported that Andersch took credit for accosting the Sisolaks on a podcast he creates.

“Where’s your security at, punk, huh?” Andersch was heard to say in the video, pointing his cellphone at Steve Sisolak’s face.

The governor turned to leave. As Kathy Sisolak joined him, Andersch followed, saying: “You working-for-China piece of shit.”

On Sunday, a second man also followed Sisolak and his wife out of the restaurant, shouting that the governor deserved to be hanged.

“We should string you up by a lamp post right now,” Andersch said. “You’re running into a patriot now.”

Here he is on the right...

1646177123484.png

Glad Democrats are coming around to the concept of not shouting at politicians out to dinner with their families. It’s progress in the right direction and turning from the more conformation approach they previously supported.

Who ever does type thing learned it from BLM activists running amok on sidewalk cafes where civilized people like to eat. You'd think somebody would pass a law making it illegal.

Glad Democrats are coming around to the concept of not shouting at politicians out to dinner with their families. It’s progress in the right direction and turning from the more conformation approach they previously supported.
I don’t make threats. I just call liars liars to their faces.

How else will they know we know they’re liars?

You sucked at connect the dots, didn’t you?

Who ever does type thing learned it from BLM activists running amok on sidewalk cafes where civilized people like to eat. You'd think somebody would pass a law making it illegal.
Can’t confront the ruling class as human beings.

They and their underlings are off limits.

Above everybody else.

Don’t want to be treated like you’re a piece of shit? Don’t be a piece of shit.

Pretty simple.

I don’t make threats. I just call liars liars to their faces.

How else will they know we know they’re liars?

You sucked at connect the dots, didn’t you?
Well as long as you have double standards at least you have some standards I guess

What
Well as long as you have double standards at least you have some standards I guess
What double standard? You do realize there’s a difference between confronting another human being for their lies and threats, right?

“You’re a lying piece of shit” is not the same as “we should hang you from a lamppost”. Never gonna be.

What

What double standard? You do realize there’s a difference between confronting another human being for their lies and threats, right?

“You’re a lying piece of shit” is not the same as “we should hang you from a lamppost”. Never gonna be.
Yeah like when the antifa members told Ted Cruz he was not safe and they would find him? Democrats opened this Pandora’s Box up not anticipating to be the recipients.

I do and have always agreed that making physical threats crossed the line glad more people are coming around now that if affects them

Yeah like when the antifa members told Ted Cruz he was not safe and they would find him? Democrats opened this Pandora’s Box up not anticipating to be the recipients.

I do and have always agreed that making physical threats crossed the line glad more people are coming around now that if affects them
More people are coming around? This is an example of the opposite.

Did they scream "THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY!" then put a noose around her neck and pour bleach on her?

More people are coming around? This is an example of the opposite.
No, more people are coming around to condemning the foul behavior of interrupting and threatening politicians at family dinners, a tactic once promoted is now being shunned. That’s is a good thing

I’m more a fan of the folks who made SHS miss her tacos.

No, more people are coming around to condemning the foul behavior of interrupting and threatening politicians at family dinners, a tactic once promoted is now being shunned. That’s is a good thing
Okay. Not sure who you're talking about. Was that in the OP? I don't know anyone who has promoted this type of behavior.

Okay. Not sure who you're talking about. Was that in the OP? I don't know anyone who has promoted this type of behavior.
Did you miss the calls for Democrats to be more confrontational by national political figures it was the in thing to do to Republicans for a few years.

Did you miss the calls for Democrats to be more confrontational by national political figures it was the in thing to do to Republicans for a few years.
Must have. I look to real life first, then the news. Haven't seen it. Got a link?

Must have. I look to real life first, then the news. Haven't seen it. Got a link?

That’s a good starting place

That’s a good starting place
Smh. So, you made it up. Some things never change

"The Sisolaks planned to meet their daughter at the restaurant. They were not accompanied by security guards.

The man was identified by news outlets as Justin Andersch, a “digital creator” who posts anti-government rightwing conspiracy theories on a blog called Cannabis and Combat. The Las Vegas Sun reported that Andersch took credit for accosting the Sisolaks on a podcast he creates.

“Where’s your security at, punk, huh?” Andersch was heard to say in the video, pointing his cellphone at Steve Sisolak’s face.

The governor turned to leave. As Kathy Sisolak joined him, Andersch followed, saying: “You working-for-China piece of shit.”

On Sunday, a second man also followed Sisolak and his wife out of the restaurant, shouting that the governor deserved to be hanged.

“We should string you up by a lamp post right now,” Andersch said. “You’re running into a patriot now.”

View attachment 67377745
Andersch should be charged with assault.

“We should string you up by a lamp post right now,” the man in the red T-shirt says, following Sisolak and telling him, “You’re running into a patriot now.”

Smh. So, you made it up. Some things never change
The power to educate yourself is at your fingertips if you choose to use it. Putting in a little work will help you remember it in the future.

Who ever does type thing learned it from BLM activists running amok on sidewalk cafes where civilized people like to eat.
You only advertise your own extreme partisanship by making idiotic excuses for Andersch’s behavior.
You'd think somebody would pass a law making it illegal.
Threatening violence is illegal. Hopefully, Andersch will be charged.

Grow up. Antifa and BLM don’t represent Democrats anymore than Oathkeepers and Proud Boys represent Republicans.

What was the racist part of that video?

View attachment 67377745
I have seen plenty of these so-called patriots, they really are not much more than pathetic social injustice warriors with a camera or a phone. People who call themselves sovereign citizens or auditors (many of them are such frauditors) who try to make a buck out of other people watching their pathetic actions. Some just seem to be gagging for arrests so that they can try and get a payday out of the tax payers, you know, frauditors. These people live on the same level as ambulance chasers.

Back
Top Bottom