• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Netflix' Tone deaf Paen to Sexualizing Underage Girls Will be Rigorously Defended by Liberals

Is that why Freud (yes THAT Freud) hired Reich and put him in charge of several teenage patients, of whom he molested, impregnated, and forced them to get abortions? One such young girl died from the result of an unsafe abortion. And all this had occurred by the time he was 22! None of this seemed to deter his future employment Chagos.
According to you, Reich was never well-received by his peers, while also being hired and promoted by the father of modern psychiatry.
You honestly think I'm going to argue history of modern psychiatry with someone as dishonest about that and most other topics as you are?

To those of greater integrity in assessment: Freud fell out with Reich as early as 1926, the conflict culminating in Reich being expelled from the International Psychoanalytic Association in 1934.

Which isn't germane to the OP's ulterior (and disgusting) motives anyway, those having been aptly assessed.

I shouldn't allow chagos to divert my threads into a discussion about his version of the master race, you're right. He tries to reframe threads that deal with the sexual exploitation of minors into an inquisition of who has sinned against the Jews. He does this in order to divert attention away from the sexual abuse of children, and onto a subject that he actually cares about, which is antisemitism. He's very tricky.
So you not only lie here as you constantly demonstrate as being your habit, you also appear to lack the cojones for direct address of who you're trying to slander.

Well, nothing new in that where you're concerned but at least it shows you squirming once again, in your pathetic attempt to deflect from what actually is your true concern.

Last edited:
Hes claiming Chagos has a version of the master race? He confusing chagos with smart cat?
Shows that desperation can lead people to spout even bigger nonsense than what one has become accustomed to (from them) already.

I dunno what NAMBLA has to do with left wing causes but thats taac for ya.

It was because the group tried subverting several left wing marches a while back. They were mostly kicked out, but two marches spent about three hours walking around with Pro-NAMBLA banners designed to blend in.

It doesn't help that there are people on the fringes of the movement that are advocate for some rather strange things. Like recognizing pedophilia as a legitimate sexual orientation and I've even seen one attempt at adding a P into LGBTQ.

It's been a weird few years.

Shows that desperation can lead people to spout even bigger nonsense than what one has become accustomed to (from them) already.

I know. He will make up anything in order to get his way as he is desperately losing, a common trait of Mosely followers.

It was because the group tried subverting several left wing marches a while back. They were mostly kicked out, but two marches spent about three hours walking around with Pro-NAMBLA banners designed to blend in.

It doesn't help that there are people on the fringes of the movement that are advocate for some rather strange things. Like recognizing pedophilia as a legitimate sexual orientation and I've even seen one attempt at adding a P into LGBTQ.

It's been a weird few years.

Thanks for the honesty. Ill certainly look into it as we agree that pedophilia should not be encouraged.

It means that I attack Judenhass and its holders wherever I encounter them. By the very nature of things that includes pathological liars, seeing how the two are often identical.

Nice try of yours though to insinuate that those bashing fascist lovers like yourself are also prone to sexualize children. Unfortunately for you (and as always) your pathetic attempt at an equation doesn't work, seeing how you can't provide an example of anyone on here supporting the sexualization of children in film. Not even the director of the film.

Which, as has been amply demonstrated, isn't the object of this stupid thread of yours anyway.

You've just unknowingly demonstrated what the problem is here- you don't consider dressing 11 year old children up in stripper garb and having them do stripper gyrations to be 'sexualizing children'. It doesn't even mentally register with you that putting children into very adult roles is detrimental and exploitative. You're admitting to possessing a mindset that can't process why 11 year olds shouldn't be displayed in a nearly nude fashion, while twerking or doing other sexual displays on camera.

I've always known that you have hardcore OCD about antisemitism, but now I believe you've filled in some of the missing information about your psychology that helps me to understand.

You've just unknowingly demonstrated what the problem is here- you don't consider dressing 11 year old children up in stripper garb and having them do stripper gyrations to be 'sexualizing children'. It doesn't even mentally register with you that putting children into very adult roles is detrimental and exploitative. You're admitting to possessing a mindset that can't process why 11 year olds shouldn't be displayed in a nearly nude fashion, while twerking or doing other sexual displays on camera.

I've always known that you have hardcore OCD about antisemitism, but now I believe you've filled in some of the missing information about your psychology that helps me to understand.
Spewing forth yet another pile of lies doesn't serve to deflect from what your silly OP is really about, no matter how often you attempt it.

But your delusion of even remotely knowing anything about me or any other poster here at all does make for comic entertainment, as much as your pathetic attempt to overcome that ignorance with your perpetual fantasies. Those that I won't even bother to address, seeing how utterly stupid they are.

The salient point here is that you continuously indulge yourself in WS Jew-hatred when you're not moaning and whining about "blacks" or "browns" or whoever else non-Whites that strike your fancy, and that you get called out on any and all of the related filth you then spew forth.

And no amount of pathetically attempting to slander the "callers" can get you around that.

Back
Top Bottom