• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NETFLIX cheating

None of them are worth $23/mo.

That's how much Disney charges for the Disney+, espn and Hulu package.

$23 a month is still better than cable.

Netflix just needs to build a library of content. If they can produce a hit like the office, friends, or Seinfeld, $23 will be considered cheap.

One of the things you’re supposed to enjoy with Netflix is being able to access it while you travel. Hard to do if your login is tied to a static location.

When your paid subscription service prevents you from being able to access your paid subscription service, justifying torrenting becomes waayyyyy easier.

That's already been halted by some streaming services. Hulu, Paramount+, Disney will not let you access their streaming services while under a VPN.
Wrong

I live in Saudi

Use a VPN to watch Hulu

No issues,

That's how much Disney charges for the Disney+, espn and Hulu package.

$23 a month is still better than cable.

Netflix just needs to build a library of content. If they can produce a hit like the office, friends, or Seinfeld, $23 will be considered cheap.
Netflix will never produce such a hit. That's not their model. Plus, the former mentioned package has much more variety of content so worth more as a bundle than Netflix is alone as one service.

Wrong

I live in Saudi

Use a VPN to watch Hulu

No issues,
I’m not wrong I tried it last week on travel. I had to turn off VPN for it to work.

I’m not wrong I tried it last week on travel. I had to turn off VPN for it to work.
I use Hula everyday in Saudi

Express VPN ser to Chicago

It works

I use Hula everyday in Saudi

Express VPN ser to Chicago

It works
All I’m saying is I had to shut off mine and Disney error said that some regions were unavailable.

All I’m saying is I had to shut off mine and Disney error said that some regions were unavailable.
I don't have Disney

But I was watching Golden Girls on Hula last night from here in Saudi Arabia

No issues with Amazon Prime or Netflix either with the VPN

When your paid subscription service prevents you from being able to access your paid subscription service, justifying torrenting becomes waayyyyy easier.
That or justifying dropping the SOBs.

This is not a multi-billion company being cheated, this is a multibillion dollar corporation not understanding that they need to make their product accessible and affordable enough that people don’t feel the need to share their password.

It is ridiculous to paint Netflix like they are sort of victim.

Back
Top Bottom