• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Netflix Cancels Emmy Winner The Dark Crystal

axelthefox

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Despite premiering last year to critical acclaim, The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance has just been canceled by Netflix. According to a report by Gizmodo, Lisa Henson and Netflix have confirmed in separate statements that the show's first season will also be its only season.

Well, that is rather sad to see. I've always had a love for some of the more artistic shows and movies out there. The Dark Crystal was one of my favorites back in the day, and the fact that It's not going to get a proper revival is just heartbreaking.

Well, that is rather sad to see. I've always had a love for some of the more artistic shows and movies out there. The Dark Crystal was one of my favorites back in the day, and the fact that It's not going to get a proper revival is just heartbreaking.

Yup.

I think i remember watching the movie back in the 80's about.

Yup.

I think i remember watching the movie back in the 80's about.
My brother originally got it for my sister when we were still living together. It came in a two pack, along with The Labyrinth, another great classic of it's time.

Back
Top Bottom