• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Neil D. Tyson explains being agnostic perfectly

It's really sad that among all the really interesting things that NdGT says and explains with a passion, atheists/agnostics keep on putting this video up of him. As if this is a coronation of his statements. I'd much rather you up the video about him telling how we are all stardust. That would at least be a bit inspiration.
images

Last edited:
It's really sad that among all the really interesting things that NdGT says and explains with a passion, atheists/agnostics keep on putting this video up of him. As if this is a coronation of his statements. I'd much rather you up the video about him telling how we are all stardust. That would at least be a bit inspiration.
images

That is a beautiful video but I think many people find it overwhelming to see themselves as such a tiny tiny part of something so vast

I'm not going to watch it.

I'm just still SO pissed at him for downgrading Pluto that it will take me some time to recover.

images

I'll most likely post more videos from Big Think - YouTube There's many more with Tyson including many with Michio Kaku. This thread is directed at people who don't see a difference between atheism and agnosticism.

Back
Top Bottom