• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Needing a home - CF no longer tolerates non-liberals :)

EdwinWillers

"Statism - ideas so good they require coercion"
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
New here - looking for my friend Bill. Where are you dude?

We were friends on CF until some rather unsavory mods took personal umbrage at my politics and world view (I'm conservative) and booted me off the site for awhile. :roll:

Anyway, got a few posts going and am enjoying it so far. But I'm missing the :thumbsup: emoticon. Where is that? I need the :thumbsup: emoticon! :lol:

:thumbs: Welcome! :gunsmilie

Under the more option of :) on the reply toolbar.

I find it a bit odd that a (male, even) conservative would use a pic of a naked dude as an avatar. What's up with that?

I find it a bit odd that a (male, even) conservative would use a pic of a naked dude as an avatar. What's up with that?
It's art deco. Do you not recognize who "the dude" is?

And seriously, this is the first time I've ever noticed, let alone that it's ever been brought to my attention that "the dude" is naked. What's up with that? ;)

Welcome! :gunsmilie

Under the more option of on the reply toolbar.
Aha!!! :thumbs:

You rock :rock

This makes me feel more at home - and a whole bunch of smilies that are better than I'm used to. Thanks! :D

Do you not recognize who "the dude" is?
That's farkin' hilarious
welcome aboard
11l06ef.jpg

And seriously, this is the first time I've ever noticed, let alone that it's ever been brought to my attention that "the dude" is naked. What's up with that? ;)

Hey, man, if you like to look at naked dudes, I'm cool with that. I have nothing against any gender. I just find it to be a bit of a juxtaposition with the other information available.

Art Deco

*snicker*

Hey, man, if you like to look at naked dudes, I'm cool with that. I have nothing against any gender. I just find it to be a bit of a juxtaposition with the other information available.

Art Deco

*snicker*
LOL - Dude, you're the one who noticed he was naked, not me. :thumbs:

(Just sayin...)

Freddy Mercury?

It's okay brother. You can be conservative and still live like you wanna live. Nobody judges anybody here. :lamo

Welcome to Debate Politics.

Sorry, I don't swing that way but I appreciate the interest.
You're spending a tremendous amount of effort to bait me with nonsensical and irrational flames. Why?

I read this thread and I've come to the conclusion that Atlas Shrugged when Edwin's Willie was thrust in eco's general direction.

here comes the homo-metro-lefties

New here - looking for my friend Bill. Where are you dude?

We were friends on CF until some rather unsavory mods took personal umbrage at my politics and world view (I'm conservative) and booted me off the site for awhile. :roll:

Anyway, got a few posts going and am enjoying it so far. But I'm missing the :thumbsup: emoticon. Where is that? I need the :thumbsup: emoticon! :lol:

welcome, many posters here welcome "lefties, righties, conservatives, liberals, gays, straights etc etc" me personally some of my favorite posters and posters i respect belong to each of those labels

I read this thread and I've come to the conclusion that Atlas Shrugged when Edwin's Willie was thrust in eco's general direction.
Only I never thrust nuttin in eco's direction. :)

Besides, if eco was turned on by my avatar, he should quit beating around the bush and ask it out. :lamo

welcome, many posters here welcome "lefties, righties, conservatives, liberals, gays, straights etc etc" me personally some of my favorite posters and posters i respect belong to each of those labels
Thanks!

This is getting hilarious. :D

I'll just say hi and hope you have a good time here and leave the homo-erotic bangfest to the rest of you!!

Back
Top Bottom