• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Needed a break...

DifferentDrummr

Bald eagle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
So I took an unannounced leave several months ago, because my frustration with the far-right's ear plugging and singing "la la la" in the face of obvious and indisputable evidence had just become a never-ending hamster wheel.

Now, of course, they'll be forced to be more creative, which should make things moderately more fun!

Nice to see so many familiar handles as well.

So I took an unannounced leave several months ago, because my frustration with the far-right's ear plugging and singing "la la la" in the face of obvious and indisputable evidence had just become a never-ending hamster wheel.

Now, of course, they'll be forced to be more creative, which should make things moderately more fun!

Sensitive much?

A internet forum affects your well being that much if your not saving the world with your bias?

:unsure:

Welcome back to your torture chamber pards. ;)

Sensitive much?

A internet forum affects your well being that much if your not saving the world with your bias?

:unsure:

Welcome back to your torture chamber pards. ;)
Not that sensitive at all. Just bored. Hopefully you've gotten smarter enough to keep me entertained.

By the way, people who live in biased houses shouldn't throw stones. :)

Biased?

I love the far right and far left clown shows on here.
In both cases, the first few posts can be interesting, although with the far right it's generally plucked from the same basket of empty talking points.

Either way, the threads get tedious very quickly.

In both cases, the first few posts can be interesting, although with the far right it's generally plucked from the same basket of empty talking points.

Either way, the threads get tedious very quickly.

I take politics with a beer or a Jack & Coke.................. and a little snark.

Have I got a t-shirt for you...

large.jpg

Welcome back, nice to meet you. You are bald but not an eagle.

Believe it or not, I figured that out. :) I was just spinning it into something patriotic.

You're smarter than I thought.

What about 'Bald Patriot' or 'Bald Bald Eagle Fan'?

You were gone?

Thanks, darling, but I'm afraid you're a bit late for that one. Now that the ReTrumplicans are about to shrivel and implode, I'm feeling much more mellow.
That changed since this morning?:ROFLMAO:

It took the Electoral College vote for Biden, but now I'm good! (y)
A little piece of advice for ya...

"Do not put your trust in princes
Nor in a son of man, who cannot bring salvation.
His spirit goes out, he returns to the ground;
On that very day his thoughts perish." Psalm 146:3,4

Ooh, an "I know you are but what am I?' retort. Im just so burned right now. Youre a real talent.
I know you'll love this:

the bad part is a bunch of the Trump Cult is between 45-90yo, vote and are now know-it-alls.

sure, they'll die off one day (like the Slave Owners) but they're passing on their hate to their kids (they can't get 100% of their kids to think like them) so they'll have a while in politics too.

but, as i've said, we always progress (slavery, women voting, interracial/gay marriage) but it can take decades or centuries. the Cult (their way of thinking) won't ever be gone but it will be more flaccid in 100 years.

A little piece of advice for ya...

"Do not put your trust in princes
Nor in a son of man, who cannot bring salvation.
His spirit goes out, he returns to the ground;
On that very day his thoughts perish." Psalm 146:3,4
Well, "princes" can make our lives a lot better - or a lot worse.
I promise you, I don't look for 'salvation' from any of them.

Well, "princes" can make our lives a lot better - or a lot worse.
I promise you, I don't look for 'salvation' from any of them.
That's a good thing...God's got this...

Back
Top Bottom