• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Need to vent (NFL) 2.0

Nuber

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Broncos - Titans. I get it, you didn't see the game. It was on while you were dreaming about unicorns and rainbows LATE Monday night.

But what a freakin' moron the head coach of the Broncos, Vic Fangio was at the end of the game. Use a timeout, moron. Give your team a chance to kick a field goal at the end. I mean once again your defensive genius is being questioned because you let the opponent come back in the last two minutes to take the lead. Again. So now you are going to distract us by being a head coaching moron on top of your expensive yet still average defense? You are the official head coach of Denver but we all know you are calling the defensive plays. You do understand that a team MUST score to win? Right?

So which is it? Are you the defensive coordinator or the head coach? Pull your freakin' cranium out of your effluent canal and call the !@@$%$@#@$@%@#$% timeout! If you can't figure it out, I will volunteer to be clock management supervisor for you. I bet even Shurmur knew the right answer. The pookies on the telecast knew it, I knew it, millions of Denver fans knew it, hundreds of NFL football fans that stayed up to watch the second tier Monday night fiasco telecast knew it. My teenager knew it.

And then Fangio denied that it was needed in the presser afterwords. MORON!

*^&*$*!@#(&*^&(] H Christ I am so sick of horrendous Bronco football moronic head coaches. Apparently there was a reason that a 30+ year NFL coaching veteran didn't have a head coaching job before now - dude is a moron. That is as kind as I can be.

Broncos - Titans. I get it, you didn't see the game. It was on while you were dreaming about unicorns and rainbows LATE Monday night.

But what a freakin' moron the head coach of the Broncos, Vic Fangio was at the end of the game. Use a timeout, moron. Give your team a chance to kick a field goal at the end. I mean once again your defensive genius is being questioned because you let the opponent come back in the last two minutes to take the lead. Again. So now you are going to distract us by being a head coaching moron on top of your expensive yet still average defense? You are the official head coach of Denver but we all know you are calling the defensive plays. You do understand that a team MUST score to win? Right?

So which is it? Are you the defensive coordinator or the head coach? Pull your freakin' cranium out of your effluent canal and call the !@@$%$@#@$@%@#$% timeout! If you can't figure it out, I will volunteer to be clock management supervisor for you. I bet even Shurmur knew the right answer. The pookies on the telecast knew it, I knew it, millions of Denver fans knew it, hundreds of NFL football fans that stayed up to watch the second tier Monday night fiasco telecast knew it. My teenager knew it.

And then Fangio denied that it was needed in the presser afterwords. MORON!

*^&*$*!@#(&*^&(] H Christ I am so sick of horrendous Bronco football moronic head coaches. Apparently there was a reason that a 30+ year NFL coaching veteran didn't have a head coaching job before now - dude is a moron. That is as kind as I can be.

they also threw the ball twice when they had it with 4 mins to go instead of using Gordon to eat up the clock.

they also threw the ball twice when they had it with 4 mins to go instead of using Gordon to eat up the clock.

Fair point.

There were a number of contributing reasons to be sure why Denver lost the game prior to the clock management stupidity - those issues were largely strategy decisions and/or player performance issues that can be second guessed all day long. (first round draft pick flat out dropping two first down catches, shovel pass call on 4th and goal from the 1, not using Gordon on that goal line drive or the one you referenced, Lock missing every deep out pass he threw, Fant not being used as a receiver in the second half at all after torching the Titans for 80 yards in the first half)

The basic concepts of the game are well established - using timeouts when you have them at the end of halves is a basic principle to give your offense a chance to score. BASIC PRINCIPLE. And Fangio failed miserably. Denver still had a chance to win with 2 minutes left on the clock - and Fangio took away that chance with ignorance of basic football concepts.

Denver fans are well aware of how important clock management is - Green Bay tried to do everything they could to try and win a SB against us in the late 90's. Including allowing TD to score and give Favre a chance to win it. Holmgren was a coaching genius by giving his team a chance, even though it didn't work out. Respect for Holmgren.

Fangio didn't even try to give his team a chance, even though he could have. Fangio is a moron.

Back
Top Bottom