• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Need to get this out there so Russians can hear this

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
This is a different kind of warfare for sure. You a Russian pilot? Well you are a millionaire now.

Add to that, this move,

...and it makes it incredibly difficult for Russia to control their own propaganda on this war.

This is a different kind of warfare for sure. You a Russian pilot? Well you are a millionaire now.

I bet more Russians read Twitter posts than DP posts.

You need to spread that around on Twitter.

Russians that I killed.

I've gone from manhandling US elections to standing in a war zone.

I was reluctant to kill at first let them fight their own war, but after I reviewed my calculations, I went all in.

Only to be covered by my competitors, that have to control everything and can't see me with merit of my own, and don't want me interfering with God's judgment (on meat eating).

So it's not so unfair to the Russians.

But any time I'm not focusing my sight, someone isn't getting their greatest advantage on the battlefield, so as often as I can, after my competitors' attention subsides I pick up on of my weapons, **** it and turn it in the direction of Putin, the Russians, and anyone who won't get down from my Throneroom.

Well, we certainly have a lot of Russian sympathizers on the Right.....
Yeah? Like who?

In any case, the OP want to get the message out to Russian pilots. How many of them do you think there are on DP?

Heck, there are probably more Russian sympathizers on Twitter than on DP, too.

I bet more Russians read Twitter posts than DP posts.

You need to spread that around on Twitter.
If you look at the link I provided in the top right corner, that indicates that it is on twitter. And if right wingers aren't merely pretending to hate putin and actually have done a 180 degree pivot recently to actually becoming supporters of America again, then they can take this information from DP and back to their talking head sources that they bring in here all the time and help spread it as much as possible.

Yeah? Like who?
Every single trumpanzee up until a few weeks ago. Now some of them speak as if they've changed allegiances back to America. Let's hope they aren't just lying again.

Back
Top Bottom