• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Need I say more?

soldiersdaughtr

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
093f669a2b431e95f25f57b104c1e72e.jpg

okay, I’d say, “We still have time to preserve the Constitution. The Pony express will come to your door. Heed the red flags on all the mail boxes...Americans will be disgraced no more!”

Evidently........

<photo snip>

First, tell me what this artist's "invisible paintings" mean:

InvisiArt_Banner.jpg

(Above): Art enthusiasts admire Newstrom’s invisible paintings and sculptures at the Schulberg Gallery in New York. 27-year-old artist Lana Newstrom says she is the first artist in the world to create invisible “art.” In this documentary, CBC Radio traveled to her empty studio to learn more about Lana and her unusual artistic process. According to Newstrom, “Just because you can’t see anything, doesn’t mean I didn’t put hours of work into creating a particular piece”.

“Art is about imagination and that is what my work demands of the people interacting with it. You have to imagine a painting or sculpture is in front of you,” says Newstrom. Paul Rooney, Lana’s agent, believes she might be the greatest artist alive working today: “When she describes what you can’t see, you begin to realize why one of her invisible works can fetch upwards of a million dollars.” said Rooney. Learn more about Lana Newstrom and her invisible art here:

Artist Creates INVISIBLE 'Art' and Collectors are Paying Millions | artFido

To me, it means that many people are incredibly stupid, and as pretentious.

:sarcasticclap:

Is this some sort of a Rorschach inkblot test where we are supposed to divine a political message from a cryptic cartoon?

A drunk somehow stuffed a copy of the Constitution into a liquor bottle for the purpose of turning it into a Molotov cocktail that he/she plans to hurl at the White House because he/she believes votes should be mailed in and not stuffed in a ballot box like millions of people have done for over 200 years.

And the surprising question is: Need I say more?

That's what we should be voting on.

Is this some sort of a Rorschach inkblot test where we are supposed to divine a political message from a cryptic cartoon?

A drunk somehow stuffed a copy of the Constitution into a liquor bottle for the purpose of turning it into a Molotov cocktail that he/she plans to hurl at the White House because he/she believes votes should be mailed in and not stuffed in a ballot box like millions of people have done for over 200 years.

Let’s vote, friends.

I’m sorry you are angry and see problems instead of solutions. Bless you. You are in my prayers.

okay, I’d say, “We still have time to preserve the Constitution. The Pony express will come to your door. Heed the red flags on all the mail boxes...Americans will be disgraced no more!”

You, MS Cryptic Cartoonist, should not be worried about the survival of the Constitution.
YOu should be concerned with thousands of blacks slaughtered by other blacks in our major cities; and riots in our major that make no sense other than young crazy people wanting to destroy what people have invested their hearts and souls for years; and you should worry about millions of idiot voters who believe the USPS is part of some weird conspiracy to slow down the mail so people like will be afraid to go to a polling booth and cast your vote.

The U.S. Postal Service delivers to every single address in this country. I think that's pretty remarkable considering that not every address has a telephone or computer.

(Above): Art enthusiasts admire Newstrom’s invisible paintings and sculptures at the Schulberg Gallery in New York. 27-year-old artist Lana Newstrom says she is the first artist in the world to create invisible “art.” In this documentary, CBC Radio traveled to her empty studio to learn more about Lana and her unusual artistic process. According to Newstrom, “Just because you can’t see anything, doesn’t mean I didn’t put hours of work into creating a particular piece”.

“Art is about imagination and that is what my work demands of the people interacting with it. You have to imagine a painting or sculpture is in front of you,” says Newstrom. Paul Rooney, Lana’s agent, believes she might be the greatest artist alive working today: “When she describes what you can’t see, you begin to realize why one of her invisible works can fetch upwards of a million dollars.” said Rooney. Learn more about Lana Newstrom and her invisible art here:

That group of ignorant people staring at a blank wall are the same people who think mankind is smart enough, committed enough, and technologically capable of actually changing the temperature of our planet.
They actually believe they are seeing something that is not there.
And they paid good money to see it!!

You, MS Cryptic Cartoonist, should not be worried about the survival of the Constitution.
YOu should be concerned with thousands of blacks slaughtered by other blacks in our major cities; and riots in our major that make no sense other than young crazy people wanting to destroy what people have invested their hearts and souls for years; and you should worry about millions of idiot voters who believe the USPS is part of some weird conspiracy to slow down the mail so people like will be afraid to go to a polling booth and cast your vote.

Again, with the anger. I am not worried, nor, cryptic. There are words on the drawing for God sake to help you along with your interpretation limitations.
The current president started the division and yelled, “bomb in the proverbial airport”, fire in the theater, and called on the white supremacists to stand by him! He is a dictator and legitimately took over our government. So for all of your name-calling and angry citizens this is not hyperbole, I am concerned with the state of the US Constitution. I am very much aware of how we have lost our rights bit by bit. Everything is not even in the main stream media and all you want to do is insult me with a positive message that I tried to send out to people. Who can help such angry vicious and close minded people. You are correct my new concern is the American citizens, themselves. Trump is a representative of these angry people, it’s true. So maybe you should stop worrying about me so much, put your phones down and read a book or question your own attitudes. I am happy and I will walk my vote to Donald J Trump’s hand, if need be. You don’t even know who or what I am and say such things.

I’m sorry you are angry and see problems instead of solutions. Bless you. You are in my prayers.

I get frustrated with people who see a problem with the USPS that isn't there and one that has been politicized by the Democrats.
I feel sorry for those gullible Americans who believe voting by mail will be threatened by the president and his USPS appointee.
What people (who believe in conspiracies) do not want to understand is that timely mail-in voting is a function of 50 different state election officials getting ballots out to the voters on time and depending on competent voters who need to understand they need to get their ballots in early.
Pelosi and her minions have been very good at creating a false narrative that focuses on Trump because he has a tendency to say stupid things that get him in trouble.

Again, with the anger. I am not worried, nor, cryptic. There are words on the drawing for God sake to help you along with your interpretation limitations.
The current president started the division and yelled, “bomb in the proverbial airport”, fire in the theater, and called on the white supremacists to stand by him! He is a dictator and legitimately took over our government. So for all of your name-calling and angry citizens this is not hyperbole, I am concerned with the state of the US Constitution. I am very much aware of how we have lost our rights bit by bit. Everything is not even in the main stream media and all you want to do is insult me with a positive message that I tried to send out to people. Who can help such angry vicious and close minded people. You are correct my new concern is the American citizens, themselves. Trump is a representative of these angry people, it’s true. So maybe you should stop worrying about me so much, put your phones down and read a book or question your own attitudes. I am happy and I will walk my vote to Donald J Trump’s hand, if need be. You don’t even know who or what I am and say such things.

Ok. So you hate Trump and won't vote for him.
You could have written that without posting a silly cartoon that no one understands.

InvisiArt_Banner.jpg

wasn't this artist's showing titled "procrastination"?

Save your blessings and prayers for someone who needs them.
Be like Mother Teresa and find those really in need of your blessings.
I get mine at home.

I get frustrated with people who see a problem with the USPS that isn't there and one that has been politicized by the Democrats.
I feel sorry for those gullible Americans who believe voting by mail will be threatened by the president and his USPS appointee.
What people (who believe in conspiracies) do not want to understand is that timely mail-in voting is a function of 50 different state election officials getting ballots out to the voters on time and depending on competent voters who need to understand they need to get their ballots in early.
Pelosi and her minions have been very good at creating a false narrative that focuses on Trump because he has a tendency to say stupid things that get him in trouble.

Thank you.

wasn't this artist's showing titled "procrastination"?

I sure hope so.

It was bad enough when someone put up a blank canvas and called it thought-provoking. These are blank ****ing walls.

God, I hate contemporary art.

Back
Top Bottom