• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Need Healthcare coverage? Just dial 1-800-F**kYO to reach Obamacare's national hotli

Rocketman

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Need health insurance? The Obama administration has you covered. Simply dial 1-800-****YO to reach the next available health-care provider.

Far from being a mistype, that’s the official number that Health and Human Services wants Americans to dial when seeking health care. Obamacare’s national call center really did list its number as 1-800-318-2596, helpfully spelling out President Barack Obama’s tendency to blatantly flip the bird in plain view.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/03/n...ch-obamacares-national-hotline/#ixzz2ggmKGPkN

Re: Need Healthcare coverage? Just dial 1-800-F**kYO to reach Obamacare's national h

You do know there are three letters on each number right?

Re: Need Healthcare coverage? Just dial 1-800-F**kYO to reach Obamacare's national h

No there isn't.

Need health insurance? The Obama administration has you covered. Simply dial 1-800-****YO to reach the next available health-care provider.

Far from being a mistype, that’s the official number that Health and Human Services wants Americans to dial when seeking health care. Obamacare’s national call center really did list its number as 1-800-318-2596, helpfully spelling out President Barack Obama’s tendency to blatantly flip the bird in plain view.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/03/n...ch-obamacares-national-hotline/#ixzz2ggmKGPkN
Are you trying to say Obama is getting into his Jesse Pinkman with the word "F1*ck, Yo!"?

Because otherwise, this thread really doesn't make sense. Reminds me of Maddox's conspiracy theory regarding Glenn Beck.

There is no 9/11 conspiracy you morons.

Right some have four and 1 has none.

0 doesn't have any either. You'd think with how long the phone has been around it wouldn't be that hard to be accurate on this.

old phone not Iphone:roll:

Old phone, Iphone, Myphone, Uphone they all use the same layout.

Old phone, Iphone, Myphone, Uphone they all use the same layout.

Really? Seriously?

standard phone

Telephone_Keypad.jpg

mobile phone

blackberry-q10-ofic1.jpg

Really? Seriously?

standard phone

Telephone_Keypad.jpg

mobile phone

blackberry-q10-ofic1.jpg

And what is different about the layout? Isn't 1,2,3 across the top row, 4,5,6 across the middle, 7,8,9 them bottom full row and little ole 0 all by itself?

And what is different about the layout? Isn't 1,2,3 across the top row, 4,5,6 across the middle, 7,8,9 them bottom full row and little ole 0 all by itself?

notice the letters for each number on the old style?

notice the letters for each number on the old style?

Old style? I did not know I-phones were old style phones? Those poor Blackberry users must have on hell of a time calling 1-800-GOFEDEX!

Old style? I did not know I-phones were old style phones? Those poor Blackberry users must have on hell of a time calling 1-800-GOFEDEX!

it is a pain in the ass, aside from that I much more prefer a phone that only requires one hand

To be filed under "Take A Hint You Poor Fattened Sheep."

it is a pain in the ass, aside from that I much more prefer a phone that only requires one hand

I personally prefer a phone that is just a phone. If I want to watch a movie, well that is why god invented 72" HD screens!

Doesn't the 1 kinda ruin this?

You think it's just a coincidence, huh?

You think it's just a coincidence, huh?

A coincidence that the letter combinations almost spell a word? No.

A coincidence that the letter combinations almost spell a word? No.

Who's responsible for this joke?

Back
Top Bottom