• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Need does not forgive

i have a bladder disorder. so i often piss wherever.

its pretty easy for a guy to take a piss,

ppl often piss in secluded corners, which starts to stink, but its better to pills more out in the open then the rain gets at it better

Need does not forgive

Attention seeking behavior.
As a former longtime NYC denizen, I assure you that people who want to take a dump in public never bother with such a contraption, they just drop trou and go wherever, just as they've been doing for eons.

Okay but let's have special place in the last car for this activity. And well ventilated doesn't take a genius.

Back
Top Bottom