• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Need a Tighter Twitter Editor

He's already trying to change the conversation. Apparently his speech was meh and he's losing the public narrative on the shutdown.

Throwing red meat to his base by reminding them that fellow Americans are their enemies is always a good go-to strategy.

By the way, there are no fires currently burning right now in California.

Oh, and the misspelling is a deliberate ruse meant to make people talk about that instead of the false suggestion that California is even on fire right now, which is meant to distract from the fact that he's giving his base what they want by reminding them that Californians are their enemies and not their fellow Americans, which is meant to distract from his failed speech and the fact that he's losing the public narrative on the shutdown and the wall, an issue that is meant to distract from the endless investigations into him.

Distractions within distractions within distractions within distractions.

Last edited:
He capitalized it. And misspelled it. 100% intentional.

God, he is awful on every conceivable level.

Oh, and the misspelling is a deliberate ruse meant to make people talk about that instead of the false suggestion that California is even on fire right now, which is meant to distract from the fact that he's giving his base what they want by reminding them that Californians are their enemies and not their fellow Americans, which is meant to distract from his failed speech and the fact that he's losing the public narrative on the shutdown and the wall, an issue that is meant to distract from the endless investigations into him.

Distractions within distractions within distractions within distractions.

At this point, I’m willing to concede these Twitter “mistakes” are more intentional than not; that being stated, it doesn’t make me any more comfortable. The President of the US is a Twitter Troll, makes me sleep much better......

Last edited:
Hilarious.

No kidding, people choosing a moron like Trump to be their leader. Imagine looking up to him intellectually. :lamo

No kidding, people choosing a moron like Trump to be their leader. Imagine looking up to him intellectually. :lamo
Hilarious nonsense.

I've said it over and over, the history books will not be kind to this lunatic.

Back
Top Bottom