• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Need a good laugh?

DeeJayH

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,,1700692,00.html

Arabic-language media have an unprecedented chance to take over as the world's premier news source because trust in their US counterparts plummeted following their "shameful coverage" of the war in Iraq, a conference heard today.
The US media reached an "all-time low" in failing to reflect public opinion and Americans' desire for trusted information, instead acting as a "cheerleader" for war, said Amy Goodman, the executive producer and host of US TV and radio news show Democracy Now!, at a news forum organised by al-Jazeera.

what a bunch of loons :2rofll:
all i see is the MSM ******* on the war effort
reporting only the bad, and hardly any of the good
where do these lunatics get their information
hell even FoxNews has been focused on the bad rather than the good

DeeJayH said:
what a bunch of loons :2rofll:
all i see is the MSM ******* on the war effort
reporting only the bad, and hardly any of the good
where do these lunatics get their information
hell even FoxNews has been focused on the bad rather than the good

Well I don't foresee al-Jazeera gaining much market share in the USA or Europe, but point well taken. There is no way the MSM reflects the view of the majority of the American people, and their obvious bias in favor of negativity, gloom, and doom does not serve us well.

Back
Top Bottom