• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nebraska lawmaker apologizes for debunked litter box claim

Oh no! The guy who spent days claiming that Trump was sending secret mercenaries (ninjas?) into US cities to abduct Democrats thinks my post was a "shit post." šŸ˜‚
You're muddle headed or a ****en liar.

Cite my posts which say that crap, liar.

No, that isn't what I said. What I said, in effect, is that it's a good idea o check the background on a story if it sounds too crazy to be true.

The school did that and found no evidence of the crazy claim. Yet some CT whackos continue to circulate the claim. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

You're muddle headed or a ****en liar.

Cite my posts which say that crap, liar.
Sorry, Simon. They say the memory is the first thing to go. But put youself in my shoes! I'm cursed with remembering more of your posts than you do. :confused:

The next step is you realize that Trump is using mercenaries against Americans.
Some Trump supporters are fine w/ Trump turning mercenaries loose on Americans.
You mean stop saying these things about Trump that make you feel uncomfortable?

Like Trump passively accepting Russians support during THIS election?

Like Trump sending mercenaries into American cities for use against Americans?

Last edited:
News that shouldn't be news, but thanks to the GQP, here we are:

Unfortunately, online CT'ers are still circulating the debunked claim:

šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
I really liked this quote from Bostelman.....

ā€œIt was just something I felt that if this really was happening, we needed to address it and address it quickly,ā€ Bostelman said.

That's the spirit.....this might have been true!!!
Waste your time "investigating" every ridiculous rumor that comes along.
Well done.........and this guy is a State Senator???

Oh no! The guy who spent days claiming that Trump was sending secret mercenaries (ninjas?) into US cities to abduct Democrats thinks my post was a "shit post." šŸ˜‚

Sorry, Simon. They say the memory is the first thing to go. But put youself in my shoes! I'm cursed with remembering more of your posts than you do. :confused:
lol

When I said Trump was using security contractors
you read Trump was sending ninjas to kidnap Americans

As I said.
You lie.

šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
How stupid would you have to be to believe that?

What other obviously ****tup idiocy does this person also believe?
The GOP Trump Cultists believe anything these days so long as it's ****ing beyond rock bottom stupid. Look at the ****ing ignorant bastards who still believe in the "election fraud," bullshit. Poor, subhuman bastards. Everyone who still touts that "election fraud" lie is an ignorant ape. But they exist.

šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
Why are so.many Republicans so pathetically gullible?

I bet he voted for Trump too.

lol

When I said Trump was using security contractors
you read Trump was sending ninjas to kidnap Americans

As I said.
You lie.
Lol I said EXACTLY what you said... "mercenaries." The ninjas! comment was specifically put in parentheses as a humorous aside to make light of your nuttery. Sorry that went over head.

Lol I said EXACTLY what you said... "mercenaries." The ninjas! comment was specifically put in parentheses as a humorous aside to make light of your nuttery. Sorry that went over head.
lol

you spread falsehoods about me
[ maybe you realize the things you are saying are false. maybe you are unable to distinguish the difference. idk ]

you also ignore the other falsehood you asserted that I said ninjas were kidnapping Americans

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I have to laugh because I am out of tears over the GOP'ers inanities and insanities and the damages to my Nation because of them!

When I was a Republican (and therefore stupid), I remember cringing when the right was tinkling its collective panties over the Teletubbies.

I see there is no limit on how low they will go.

If it sounds too crazy to be true it might just be a good idea to get a little more information. Granted, the amount of stupid the internet has brought us is rather impressive but every once in a while you run into something that just not quite true.
With Republicans, that seems to happen a lot.

When I was a Republican (and therefore stupid), I remember cringing when the right was tinkling its collective panties over the Teletubbies.

I see there is no limit on how low they will go.
Yeah. I must admit I too was a registered Republican, for 42 years. I fully understand what you are saying.

The things in my character that originally made me a Conservative Republican are pretty much still with me but the terrible things that are part and parcel and the seeming soul of so many of todays Conservative Republicans were never and could never be part of me.

Yeah. I must admit I too was a registered Republican, for 42 years. I fully understand what you are saying.

The things in my character that originally made me a Conservative Republican are pretty much still with me but the terrible things that are part and parcel and the seeming soul of so many of todays Conservative Republicans were never and could never be part of me.

I'm still a Republican in my core. An Eisenhower Republican. I don't even recognize today's Republican Party. I'm sure Eisenhower wouldn't either.

How stupid would you have to be to believe that?
when the loon left has convinced little boys to identify as girls, its it really that far a leap?

such as?

Glad you asked.

Following is something I wrote in the early days of the first President Obama term when I was still a happy Registered Republican but first started receiving serious opposition and downright hateful postings from fellow Republicans and Conservatives on social media platforms; they, those folks, were dictating to me how it was "impossible" for me to be a Conservative Republican based on my postings.

When the Republican Party moved so far to the wackadoodle RIGHT they literally LEFT me out I updated my "manifesto" as it were and switched out Conservative Republican substituting Liberal Democrat, once I registered as a Democrat, accepting the notion from my Right Wing peers of my not being able to be what I had been for 42 years and still was.

So here it is.
Part One: How I Wish My Conservative Republican Persona To Manifest Itself

As a Conservative Republican person I believe we should strive to the application of political honesty, both the expectation of said honesty from our politicians and from ourselves.

As a Conservative Republican person I believe in Close Constitutionalism. While I have the understanding the Founders allowed means for change and adjustments within their framework, I believe it is best kept in mind that change, for the sake of change, is a dangerous beast and one that needs be restrained, especially when we are talking ā€œLaw of the landā€.

As a Conservative Republican person I firmly believe that well (better) thought out smaller Government is always smarter than mindless, bleeding heart, and or bigger knee-jerk Government. Reviewing and checking our growth is imperative.

As a Conservative Republican person I am strong minded on ā€œLaw and Orderā€, but tempered in thinking with the understanding that things like the so called ā€œwar on drugsā€ and, as I see it, the descendent unfair-unequal laws it generated, will actually hamper law and order pursuits more than aid them.

As a Conservative Republican person I have a higher hope and or expectation of moral behavior in both myself, and in others, including our politicians. I will never fully believe the notion that ā€œIt is what it isā€ is acceptable in regards politics.

As a Conservative Republican person I believe some way(s) can and should be searched for and hopefully found so that Federal entitlement programs are phased out, with passage of such programs or initiatives passed on to the individual states, for their decisions in such, that they will construct that which would best fit their individual circumstances.

As a Conservative Republican person I believe Federal Government needs to get out of the private sector subsidy business, it should encourage and allow for possible regulatory incentives to the private side, with safe practices at the fore, but with no direct funding of industries or sciences.

As a Conservative Republican person I believe Federal taxes should only be levied when absolutely necessary, and never for pre-calculated social engineering.

As a Conservative Republican person I oppose the waste of tax monies (revenues taken from private individuals and businesses) at all points, from local politics, to the states, and up to the national level. For example, in Illinois it seems each incoming Governor adds patronage jobs to the ever-growing list of such jobs; that is a horrific waste of taxpayers monies and should be stopped.

As a Conservative Republican person, back to a topic previously touched on, I do believe the money we have expended in our efforts to fight a so-called ā€œwar on drugsā€ has been largely misspent, and that we have incarcerated people needlessly due to the irrational politicizing of this so called ā€œwar on drugs.ā€

End of Part One

Back
Top Bottom