• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nearly every conspiracy theory people had about Twitter turned out to be true

Yeah, same goes for us who felt that way about the Jan.6 Kabuki Theatre put on by the Dems.
Do you mean the 1/6 investigation? The investigation about the one-day violent breach of the US Capitol where hundreds of Trump's supporters were charged with things like seditious conspiracy, violent entry, physical violence, assault, possession of weapons, and obstruction of an official proceeding?

I was interested at first but tuned out as soon as it became clear what the strategy for releasing all the correspondence relative to the FBI , DNC, censorship, etc was. Hand picked conservative "journalists" releasing parts of chosen texts and emails with no context and a personal opinion on what it meant. I was hoping for an uncensored dump without a deliberate attempt to make it fit
Musk's narrative.

Twitter could have easily just released all the material.. Of course, if they selectively released the material or violated NDA’s they would be subject to litigation. Why do you suppose Musk didn’t just release the material directly?

Ah. Now I get it. I couldn't understand why the people on this forum were discussing a social media platform, basically a place where anybody can say anything they want with few rules, was such a source of danger, extremism, etc.
And then I remembered.....our last idiot leader, rumpelstiltskin, used it as his primary means of "speaking" to the American people. (if you can call a daily spewage of hatred, insults and conspiracy theories 'speech').
Any intelligent person (oops, there I go insulting @ half of the country) would have known from the first "presidential" tweet (like I did) that Twitter is not only NOT a legally or ethically recognized source of information, it lies somwhere in the realm of comic books.

Yeah, same goes for us who felt that way about the Jan.6 Kabuki Theatre put on by the Dems.
At which every single bit of sworn testimony was from Republicans. Many if whom were part of Trump's circle and many of whom were loyal Republicans who voted for him. Every single word of their testimony, every word, has been released to the public to read and draw their own conclusions.

Twitter could have easily just released all the material.. Of course, if they selectively released the material or violated NDA’s they would be subject to litigation. Why do you suppose Musk didn’t just release the material directly?
Easy, he has an agenda and only wanted information made public that reinforced that agenda or could easily be spun to reinforce his agenda.......and it worked. I would understand if he had a lawyer review them first to make sure he hadn't opened himself up to litifation...not that I think he cares about that.

I would add that nearly everything labeled by the main stream media a "conspiracy theory" is likely true or nearer the truth than what they peddling.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

Elon Musk

Donald Trump

Both assholes whose time has come and gone. Like the wigged wig out, Elon lies at least as much as Donnie.

Whatb is it about the US you create rocks stars out of greedy slobs who don't know or care about the rules of decency. Both would cut their mother's throat if there was profit or an advantage.

I am way past caring what Elon Musk does or thinks. He knows he can't be president so he's holding down the job of "First Asshole". Needed since old Joe turns out to be a kindly old grandfather....at the mercy of Depens

"You take on the intelligence community? They have six ways from Sunday of getting back at you" - Chuck Schumer
Yeah, that's how Trump used them... to get back at the Dems.

How else can we explain his suppression of the Fake Laptop story?

Pubs don't seem like patriots to me.

They sneer at an investigation of a violent insurrection against the US government.

Trump is not inclined to break the law, though he DID attempt to destroy the corruption within the government.
Weird way to do it -- using his office to extort the Ukrainians for help cheating a presidential election.

Are you sure you aren't standing on your head right now?

Pubs don't seem like patriots to me.

They sneer at an investigation of a violent insurrection against the US government.
......and they do it without ever watching the hearings or reading the transcripts. They do it because they are told to by Trump and Fox.

Why do you take Elon Musk's word for it?
Why would I not? You guys believe the left media who we are certain have lied to us about a number of things, Trump Russian Collusion, Hunter Laptop being Russian Disinformation. The media never verified the information it was getting, it just ran with it. So Musk owns Twitter and is going through company emails, memos, tweets and whatever records he has. That sounds more believable than what BS we have been getting fed.

And...nearly everything that has been labeled mis or dis information...isn't.
Those who pushed that labeling of mis or dis information, which wasn't, have let their politically motivated push narrative agenda show.

A conspiracy theorist believes and promotes conspiracy theories.

News at eleven.
20 years ago I didn't realize that there are simply people who can't protect themselves from con men.

I did realize that there are people who simply like to push conspiracy theories.

That Musk is a giant asshole was never a conspiracy theory, just a simple fact.

I would add that nearly everything labeled by the main stream media a "conspiracy theory" is likely true or nearer the truth than what they peddling.

Musk is a known liar and racist.

He is not to be believed and he is not to be trusted.

Why would I not?

Because he's a liar and a troll.

You guys believe the left media who we are certain have lied to us about a number of things, Trump Russian Collusion, Hunter Laptop being Russian Disinformation. The media never verified the information it was getting, it just ran with it. So Musk owns Twitter and is going through company emails, memos, tweets and whatever records he has. That sounds more believable than what BS we have been getting fed.

So you believe him because you're butt hurt over things completely unrelated to this. That makes sense.

Musk is a known liar and racist.

He is not to be believed and he is not to be trusted.
Biden is a known liar and racist not to be believed or trusted. Musk is uncovering what many of us always knew. Going to be harder now to suppress the truth.

Biden is a known liar and racist not to be believed or trusted. Musk is uncovering what many of us always knew. Going to be harder now to suppress the truth.

So it's okay?

Why would I not? You guys believe the left media who we are certain have lied to us about a number of things, Trump Russian Collusion, Hunter Laptop being Russian Disinformation. The media never verified the information it was getting, it just ran with it. So Musk owns Twitter and is going through company emails, memos, tweets and whatever records he has. That sounds more believable than what BS we have been getting fed.

Because his release of information is tightly controlled and very selective.

Musk is releasing what (sort of but not actually) supports his conspiracy theories. Which tweets did Trump have removed?

All Twitter has ever been is a platform for socially retarded teenagers to sneer and lol at each other and socially retarded adults who get ignored in the lunchroom at work to sound off about whoever pissed in their cornflakes that morning.
It doesn't mean a damned thing in the real world and anyone who thinks it does is just way too wrapped up in their digital make-believe.

Those who pushed that labeling of mis or dis information, which wasn't, have let their politically motivated push narrative agenda show.
Maybe then you can explain why files were added to the copy of the hard drive in October of 2020 and released publicly mid-October? One of the files was labeled "BigGuy"......how convenient. That file couldn't possibly be on the original drive.

Back
Top Bottom