• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump

No... its just pathetic that in this 21st Century that these dumb ass obsessed imbeciles.. continue to push their stupidity... !!! They are only pushing this crap because they think Trump can Recreate the White Nationalism of The Past and give them what they have not earned just for being white. Because they are themselves bigoted, vain, egotistically arrogant, and their belligerent mentality has made them to obsessed over a nut case, who has deluded them to be full of expecting someone to give them something because of their skin, until they don't go out and educate themselves and learn some skill training... and joint Humanity to build the Multi-Cultural and Multi-Ethnic 21st Century, and they think Trump is going to give them something for free. They need to face the fact, that white nationalist they lusted for and want to emulate the past, is "ON ITS DEATH BED". They need to let go of the want to be "Drive By Group Savages Mentality and lost in Cult Worship" and learn how to live in a Civic and Civil Multicultural America. Trump has been feeding them vile and training them to promote belligerence and chase delusions for 4 yrs... because he saw they had not and did not invest themselves to get over the fact that Jim Crow Ended 56 yrs ago.

Heck, Trump does not even pay people whom he hire to do work, he damn sure does not care about these people, That's why he led them to be fools, to spread COVID throughout their red zones and then Trump's attitude is "screwed their dumb asses' and don't give them any stimulus assistance, and don't build overflow hospitals in their areas, and limit their access to food stamps and anything else they need.
I won’t begrudge you your right to be adamant in your beliefs but I do wonder if the right to have a diverse opinion is allowed in your “civil multicultural America”. It’s one of the bedrocks of America - difference of opinion. And it’s that very principal that makes this Board successful.

I won’t begrudge you your right to be adamant in your beliefs but I do wonder if the right to have a diverse opinion is allowed in your “civil multicultural America”. It’s one of the bedrocks of America - difference of opinion. And it’s that very principal that makes this Board successful.
This is AMERICA, A DEMOCRATIC NATIONS... and it does not submit itself to again allow any level of Authoritarian Take Over as it had over Blacks under the label and inhumanity of Slavery, and it will not regress back into White Nationalism of Wealthy White Male Dominance. Those very things are the principle cause of ALL the damages that Civic Society has suffered.... and we are not going to accept any more of the incivility and inhumanity of White Nationalisms desires to recreate the vile they promoted and enacted for 100's of years.

People don't want to be honest and face RAW TRUTH... that every that has damaged America Democracy within America has been done by "white people"... people are so busy trying to be appeasing to white people when this stuff is discussed, and time has shown it only emboldens them to blind themselves and try and prolong the madness they cast upon this nation for 100's of years.
The Ignorance was started by "white men" !!! There first was never a need for "Two Political Parties"... that was a construct created to "divide people"... it was easy to construct long ago, because the general public was as ignorant then as many are today of The Preamble and its Value and Meaning.

One Person, One Vote... was designed for "Educated People"... that's why long ago those who were educated did what they could not to allow uneducated people to vote, because uneducated people did not understand the policy, nor how that policy is by the declaration of Democracy, suppose to abide by and promote the principles of The Preamble... FOR EVERYONE!!!

The sad thing was the people who were educated, did not make enough effort to educate the public, instead... some DID NOT want the values of The Preamble to be for Everyone... AND They also did not want "Federal Governance to Set The Principles by which States Must Abide .... Because even some of those that had education, were so ABSORBED WITH GREED, they did not want To Respect The Preamble, they preferred to keep people "ignorant" so they could use them as "indentured", serfs, and slaves... and keep the masses ignorant as a means to contain them into low wages self replicating cheap labor.

Principle is greed and malice of vanity and the ignorance of how to respect American Democracy, and Respect Persons as Individual, as Equal Human Being.

The Design of Our American Government gave us what we needed to advance American Democracy, Each State Got Representative, and Each State was given Senators... IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PEOPLE... to know what the Policies and Program Agenda it, that is Represented and Funded, and it is the Senate's Job to Enact It Once The Representative Have Advanced it. That does not need nor require any political party... it requires "educated people" to know what they hell they are voting for. It's not about "A Man"... it about Nation and the Society within Nation.

There is a Period of Term for Elected Office... "NO ONE IS GUARANTEED TO GET NOR REPEAT ANY TERM"

Trump is a DAMN FOOL who thinks he is King of America... and his dumb ass should go read The Declaration of Independence, and Learn The Constitution and stop with this Mobster Bullshit of Trying to Undermine It... The Crafter of The Preamble and Its Constitution would have Executed Him and His Henchmen, for the Subversive, Seditious and Treasonous Acts and Actions He with the Aid of Republican Politician, who should be charged with Misprisions of Treason, Have Engaged and Continue To Engage....

Last edited:
America is $27 Trillion in Debt, and More Than $195 Trillion in Unfunded Obligations....
The True Size Of The US National Debt, Including Unfunded Liabilities, Is 222 Trillion Dollars
It's all been done by actions, malice motives and greed over a long history of "white men", who squandered away the fortunes made off the backs of slaves, poor whites, indentured and whites groomed into serfdom mentality ... and here we are with a "HITLER MENTALITY EVIL MAD MAN" talking shit... and damaging the nation domestically, while people get infected and many die, and he has done such grave damages to the International Standing of America...

People who can't face Raw Truth... is a Grave Continuing Damage To America.
The days of patronizing white men, because they can't stand for the truth to be told is over...

America's Future Is To Be Built upon Truth!!!

Those who don't have the education to have learn the Civics of American Democracy, Should Get Busy Learning it.

A Quick and Simple Civics Lesson - in "American Democracy"

A Quick Understanding of American Governance

"Democrats (61%) say it’s Not At All Likely" that Democrats stole the election. That implies the remaining 39% say they DID steal it. However, the point is there are three other possible answers, none of which are absolutely affirmative.

That’s the implication that can be drawn. But of course it would be an implication lacking support.

It lacks support only in view of the other three possible answers. However, those answers were not mentioned in the context of "Democrats (61%) say it’s Not At All Likely." Granted they were linked well before that statement, albeit parenthetically. Unless one clicked that link, they might well draw the implication the remaining 39% say they DID steal it.

IOW, I agree with:
That (knowing the options and responses) would make it easier to evaluate. To me it only shows how a poll can be used to validate a position and why I pay little attention to them. Yet they can easily influence many people in the choices they make.

and with the bolded (which is not to say I necessarily disagree with the rest):
Blue I’m not sure what you’re referring to. The title of the thread states one third of Democrats polled believe the election was stolen from Trump. I didn’t see that supported in the cited article. This 76% number you’re referencing must be something I missed. In any case I don’t think the author of the OP has come forth to defend his claims. I can’t evaluate what his point was.

I must be in the two-thirds section.

A third of Democrats are right. Close to third of Trump's rally crowds were democrats.

Many Democrats think the election was stolen from Trump.
56% of Biden voters said they voted against Trump, not for Biden.

The Democrat, by pushing to make the election a referendum on Trump, have placed themselves in a precarious position. Bidens grip on the Presidency is suspect even if he's sworn in due to the fact that a large percentage of voters believe the election was stolen and 44% of Democrats votes were against Trump. The votes against Trump are probably more due to the fact that many will not admit that they voted for someone they didn't think was qualified.

Biden is qualified...The Donald never was, not going in and he proved it consistently during his appalling 4 yrs in office.

How is Biden, who was vice president, not qualified to be president? Please be specific.

Also, I read your source and didnt see it: please quote the specific poll question and result where~33.3% of Democrats believe the election was stolen from Trump. If you created this idea by 'deduction,' please provide your math.

Back
Top Bottom