• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCR

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
lol, I can assure you the majority of those people are fundamentalist Christians. Who else would it be, lol.

So you have proof they are all fundamentalist Christians right?

it doesn't even matter...the fact that 1 in 5 believes it tells you we are a nation comprised more than few idiots.

lol, I can assure you the majority of those people are fundamentalist Christians. Who else would it be, lol.

Ignorant and embarrassing individuals who make claims without a shred of evidence.

Now that I'm thinking about it. They're people like you.

I didn't realize I'd need statistical data to make this assertion. I thought it would have been obvious to everyone that the majority of these people would be Fundamentalist Christians.

I didn't realize I'd need statistical data to make this assertion. I thought it would have been obvious to everyone that the majority of these people would be Fundamentalist Christians.

If it is so obvious, I'm amazed that you haven't found any evidence.

Go, run along, and find it.

I don't expect there to be a study of the religious preference of Birthers...

it doesn't even matter...the fact that 1 in 5 believes it tells you we are a nation comprised more than few idiots.

Ha, you beat me too it.

If 1 in 5 believes Obama to be muslim... 1 out of 5 people in this country are ****ing ignorant. The sad part is, some of these people actually vote.

I have no idea what the faith of these stupid people would be. Nor does it really matter. Stupid is stupid no matter what faith they hold. It is enough to be sad that so many would be so inclined to believe something so ignorant.

I wonder what the stats are for people who actually care what religion our president is. Honestly a person's religion is the last thing I look at when voting for some one.

When I opened my copy of the Qur'an this morning, I saw a stain on the inside of the cover that looked like Obama's face!

IT'S A SIGN!

President Obama is *NOT* Muslim.

That is downright crazy.

It is wrong. It is evil and we should not have to read this online, in papers or hear it on the news.

The President is a Christian! He is Christian-type, Christian beleiver, Christian.

President Obama loves Christianity, Churches and those books, THAT book, with lots of writing in it, which starts with something called Levitic-, Ginnisus, Jenny-sus, something like that. Well, President Obama loves it. It. That Book. Whatever it is called, he loves it.

The President understands Islam, respects Islam, Sharia Law, the writings of Islamic Fathers and the establishment of Sharia and the love of Sharia for its people and the people for Sharia.

Calling him a Muslim is absolutely insane.

Some people also think he is a Kenyan citizen who stole the presidency.

And some even think he is a Communist Nazi terrorist, who eats babies. :mrgreen:

President Obama is *NOT* Muslim.

That is downright crazy.

It is wrong. It is evil and we should not have to read this online, in papers or hear it on the news.

The President is a Christian! He is Christian-type, Christian beleiver, Christian.

President Obama loves Christianity, Churches and those books, THAT book, with lots of writing in it, which starts with something called Levitic-, Ginnisus, Jenny-sus, something like that. Well, President Obama loves it. It. That Book. Whatever it is called, he loves it.

The President understands Islam, respects Islam, Sharia Law, the writings of Islamic Fathers and the establishment of Sharia and the love of Sharia for its people and the people for Sharia.

Calling him a Muslim is absolutely insane.

So going to a racist church for 20 years is Christian? What Christian church has he attended regularly as president?

Maybe his policies on Muslims is the reason people believe this. Like he wants to close gitmo and put the detainees on trial in civilian court in New york.

It would seem if he was Christian he would make more of an effort to stop Iran from getting nukes.

Obama has shown he lies so other than him saying so what makes you believe he is Christian.

Last edited:
Some people also think he is a Kenyan citizen who stole the presidency.

And some even think he is a Communist Nazi terrorist, who eats babies. :mrgreen:

Personally, I think he's a pygmy vampire who drinks Christian baby fat instead of blood.

So going to a racist church for 20 years is Christian? What Christian church has he attended regularly as president?

It's not your place to judge whether or not someone is "Christian enough." You have neither the ability nor the authority to make such a judgement.

Maybe is policies on Muslims is the reason people believe this. like he wants to close gitmo and put the detainees on trial in civilian court in New york.

Right, because only secret evil Muslims believe in jurisprudence! :lol:

It would seem if he was Christian he would make more of an effort to stop Iran from getting nukes.

Christ voiced an opinion on nuclear weapons in the Bible?

Obama has shown he lies so other than him saying so what makes you believe he is Christian.

Lots of Christians lie.

It's not your place to judge whether or not someone is "Christian enough." You have neither the ability nor the authority to make such a judgement.

Right, because only secret evil Muslims believe in jurisprudence! :lol:

Christ voiced an opinion on nuclear weapons in the Bible?

Lots of Christians lie.

I didn't say anything about Christian enough. You take things out of context and try to use a religion to avoid my points nice spin

I still don't know why a politicians religious beliefs have anything to do with their office.

Maybe his policies on Muslims is the reason people believe this. Like he wants to close gitmo and put the detainees on trial in civilian court in New york.

are you saying he's muslim?

WTF!!! Racist or Not, How many Muslim goes to a Christian worship service for 20 years? USe your brain for once. Lets get the facts right, people were calling him a Muslim before he even took oath. I'm saying it now, anyone who thinks that he not a citizen or he is a Muslim is either 2 things:

A complete dumb *** or a racist a**hole !!!!

This is getting ridiculous...

:prof Those aren't his policies on mulsims, they are his policies on detaining enemy combatants.

I'm not sure how you got those two things confused.

This is dumb ****.

1. The klan are church goers.

2. Nothing about closing Gitmo and trying terrorist is sign of being Muslim. That's just a silly conclusion.

3. What anyone does about Iranian nukes says nothing about their faith. Ignorant to think it would. Second, Christians turn the other cheek, fear no evil, and don't torture.

So you have no evidence. Got it.

Might want to try and stay away from absolute statements when your only evidence is your bias.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom