• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NCAA Women’s Basketball male Transgender

Do You Support Transgender play in NCAA Women’s Basketball?

• Total voters

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
It’s a simple yes no question?

We see how the responses have been with the swimming transgender issue.

What if it was the women’s NCAA basketball tournament?

Are we OK if a male wants to identify as a woman then play NCAA women’s basketball?

I can see it now some poor girl standing on the block getting tea bagged.

State your case.

That decision is up to the NCAA basketball players. I aint got a dog in that race.

Are we OK if a male wants to identify as a woman then play NCAA women’s basketball?

State your case.
No.

State your case.
You need professional help.

State your case.
"What if"?

C'mon, we have transgender in many sports. No examples for your thread? Maybe strength isn't a factor in shooting baskets.

"What if"?

C'mon, we have transgender in many sports. No examples for your thread? Maybe strength isn't a factor in shooting baskets.

How about height, strength and width?

I am emphatically against this insanity

Someone explain to me why they can't compete with men?
Let's hear it. They are men
It is what it is.

How about height, strength and width?

I am emphatically against this insanity

Someone explain to me why they can't compete with men?
Let's hear it. They are men
It is what it is.

Well, for one reason men are much bigger assholes than women. If I was transgender, I certainly wouldn't want to be in a locker room full of guys.

I love sports, I still watch football, basketball, and tennis religiously. Transgender and gay people already have it extremely rough in our society, that's why their suicide rate is so high. They should be given a chance to do something they enjoy without being verbally and physically abused by macho boys and men full of testosterone. I think a little compassion and empathy is warranted sometimes.

I think the vast majority of the women competing against masculine trangender people will not have a problem with it.

I think the vast majority of the women competing against masculine trangender people will not have a problem with it.

So you want to hurt women because some folks are born with a handicap?

Let them play in the special Olympics then.

And you know no real female student athletes if you think they think it fine that men take their scholarships and roster spots.

I could not more sympathetic but not at the expense of others.

State your case.

He must feel so great beating all the girls

He must feel so great beating all the girls
what i don't understand is how he could do it? What kind of person does such a thing? Takes a spot and prize from women for themselves.

I am very disappointed in the trans that do these horrible things.

So you want to hurt women because some folks are born with a handicap?
How are they being hurt? The risk these women have on a basketball court is less risk than a 200 lb quarterback in the NFL getting crushed by a 300 lb defensive end.

Let them play in the special Olympics then.
Wow....I see you're trying to prove my point about assholes.

And you know no real female student athletes if you think they think it fine that men take their scholarships and roster spots.
Not everything in life is fair. Sometimes a smart white person loses a scholarship to a smart minority. It's the price you pay sometimes to live in a decent, humane society. If you don't like it, I'm sure you can give Russia a try. I've heard that they like homosexuals and transgender people even less than this country does.

@RIP U.S. Democracy
Your post is disgusting and ignorant.
Your post clearly holds no knowledge of the subject at hand.
So. Life isnt fair to the trans so let's victimize women?

That makes sense to you?

Do you have any clue what a d1 athlete goes through to get that scholarship?
And just give it to a guy?

Did you ever hear of title 9? Do you know how long it took to get women a fair shake? And now, **** them. Let the challanged take their scholarships?

This angers me. I resent the kind of ignorance you champion.
Your posts are shameful.

@RIP U.S. Democracy
Your post is disgusting and ignorant.
Your post clearly holds no knowledge of the subject at hand.
So. Life isnt fair to the trans so let's victimize women?

That makes sense to you?

Do you have any clue what a d1 athlete goes through to get that scholarship?
And just give it to a guy?

Did you ever hear of title 9? Do you know how long it took to get women a fair shake? And now, **** them. Let the challanged take their scholarships?

This angers me. I resent the kind of ignorance you champion.
Your posts are shameful.

Geez, dude. I offer a reasonable, opposing view and you go completely off the deep end. This is a complicated topic with no easy answers, but you obviously want to vent your spleen and be a jerk about it.

You need help.

"What if"?

I suspect a gentle sport like swimming is much easier to stomach than watching some dude, err I mean wannabe girl, dunk all over some poor girl camped out on the blocks

I suspect a gentle sport like swimming is much easier to stomach than watching some dude, err I mean wannabe girl, dunk all over some poor girl camped out on the blocks
It would have to be someone who could dunk in the first place. Otherwise, what advantage would a former guy have over a girl in basketball? Perhaps speed is the only factor, and that is if that former guy developed his leg musculature to the proper amount prior to transitioning.

It would have to be someone who could dunk in the first place. Otherwise, what advantage would a former guy have over a girl in basketball? Perhaps speed is the only factor, and that is if that former guy developed his leg musculature to the proper amount prior to transitioning.
I thought transgenders don’t transition? Which letter in the string represents this mental disorder?

You should try a search engine.
I have better things to do. I’m not qualified or care to understand mental disorders like the the 7 footer.

Back
Top Bottom