• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NCAA Basketball 2022-23 season

Texas fans fumed after the refs reversed a call. IMO, the refs made the right decision.

791F9EED-E1B3-4848-9057-FE5C0B7EACE5.png

Texas fans fumed after the refs reversed a call. IMO, the refs made the right decision.

View attachment 67442317
They totally made the right call reversing it. That dude took his legs out by running backwards into him when he was up. I thought his landing was going to be much worse.

Anybody stay tuned and watch the Charles Barkley piece on 60 Minutes?

I used to dislike him, he always played with an attitude. He explained some of that last night and how he let go of some of his baggage. I enjoy his commentary and his ability to poke fun at himself. Sir Cumference!

Could be an all Florida final!

Anybody stay tuned and watch the Charles Barkley piece on 60 Minutes?

I used to dislike him, he always played with an attitude. He explained some of that last night and how he let go of some of his baggage. I enjoy his commentary and his ability to poke fun at himself. Sir Cumference!

Could be an all Florida final!

I saw the interview. Felt his pain when he found out his daughter didn’t love ❤️ basketball. Haha!

Very likable!

I predict FAU v. UCONN (wins!)

I saw the interview. Felt his pain when he found out his daughter didn’t love ❤️ basketball. Haha!

Very likable!

Just for the sake of argument, I’ll say an all FL final with a Miami squeaker!

Very likable!

I'll bet it did not make his daughter feel great no matter how it followed it up as he did.

Congratulations Aztecs! Buzzer beater, THE BUTLER did it!

College basketball is trash. The game is unwatchable today.

This years final 4 vs the 1985 final 4 teams for exame? Lol
What a joke.
Pay these losers? Another joke.

College basketball is trash. The game is unwatchable today.

This years final 4 vs the 1985 final 4 teams for exame? Lol
What a joke.
Pay these losers? Another joke.
The saying, “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure“ comes to mind.

What metrics did you use specifically to denigrate this year’s Final Four compared to the one in 1984?

The Jacksonville University Dolphins advanced to final game in 1970 led by Artis Gilmore. In that era, only 25 teams advanced to the NCAA Tournament. Game one: JAX 109 - Western KY 96. Game two: JAX 104 - Iowa 103. Game three: JAX 106 - KY 100. Game four: JAX 91 - St. Bonaventure 83. JAX lost to UCLA in the final after Gilmore fouled out: 80 - 69.

The Final Four captured my imagination ever since undefeated Indiana State led by Larry Bird (I’m three months older than Larry) lost in 1979 to Magic Johnson and Michigan State.

The saying, “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure“ comes to mind.

What metrics did you use specifically to denigrate this year’s Final Four compared to the one in 1984?

The Jacksonville University Dolphins advanced to final game in 1970 led by Artis Gilmore. In that era, only 25 teams advanced to the NCAA Tournament. Game one: JAX 109 - Western KY 96. Game two: JAX 104 - Iowa 103. Game three: JAX 106 - KY 100. Game four: JAX 91 - St. Bonaventure 83. JAX lost to UCLA in the final after Gilmore fouled out: 80 - 69.

The Final Four captured my imagination ever since undefeated Indiana State led by Larry Bird (I’m three months older than Larry) lost in 1979 to Magic Johnson and Michigan State.

First off I said 85 but the exact year does not matter.
There is simply no talent nor team chemistry anymore.
Early entrance to the NBA, the transfer portal, NIL have all conspired to ruin the game.
This was my favorite sports event for decades. I won't watch the final this year.
Its just aweful basketball.

First off I said 85 but the exact year does not matter.
There is simply no talent nor team chemistry anymore.
Early entrance to the NBA, the transfer portal, NIL have all conspired to ruin the game.
This was my favorite sports event for decades. I won't watch the final this year.
It’s just aweful basketball.
Haha! ‘85, not ‘84, my bad!

I predicted the LSU ladies would beat Iowa today, figuring Iowa played their best game and blew their load beating undefeated South Carolina. It reminded me in the Men’s tourney how the Zags fell flat two years in a row after beating UCLA.

UConn has won all their tourney games by double digits. I plan on watching the Final and expect UConn to win.

I LOVE basketball! Began playing in leagues about age 10. Like so much of life, yes, the game has changed. I focus on today, accentuate the positive and downplay the negative, usually preparing myself for the newest tweaks.

Haha! ‘85, not ‘84, my bad!

I predicted the LSU ladies would beat Iowa today, figuring Iowa played their best game and blew their load beating undefeated South Carolina. It reminded me in the Men’s tourney how the Zags fell flat two years in a row after beating UCLA.

UConn has won all their tourney games by double digits. I plan on watching the Final and expect UConn to win.

I LOVE basketball! Began playing in leagues about age 10. Like so much of life, yes, the game has changed. I focus on today, accentuate the positive and downplay the negative, usually preparing myself for the newest tweaks.

Yeah, I was seriously addicted to basketball. I carried a ball from class to class with me, played in college. Basically a basketball was always at my side.
I played at the famious NYC parks you see in the movies. After graduation I'd play at the YMCA where I played pick up games with NY Giant players.
I have not missed a minute of a Net game in years, I have League Pass...
Lol
Yeah, I too love the game.

Back
Top Bottom