• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NC Gov: HRC more Powerful Than NRA

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
He may be right about that.

Embattled NC Governor Calls Gay Rights Group 'More Powerful Than The NRA'
McCrory has been battered politically for approving HB2, better known as the Charlotte bathroom bill. The law requires that transgender people use public restrooms that correspond with the gender on their birth certificate, which LGBT groups say enshrines discrimination. The bill also prevents local governments from passing their own laws that might apply to bathrooms in private businesses.

Hey, Mac. You should know. Don't make the Gay people angry.

Most of those that are protesting the bill aren't gay.

I believe that's his point. Besides, the law has nothing to do with "gay" people. It's a trans bathroom law.

I believe that's his point. Besides, the law has nothing to do with "gay" people. It's a trans bathroom law.

And yet you mentioned gay people.

But it has to do with both and others in fact.

Is it gay if you're male temporarily identifying as a female and fellating someone while wearing a dress? Asking for a friend.

Is it gay if you're male temporarily identifying as a female and fellating someone while wearing a dress? Asking for a friend.

say what?????

I guess not, if he is identifying as a she at the moment of said felatio. According to the "experts" here, he is a she. In fact some would recommend sex change, assuming all the diagnostic winds blow in the expected directions.

I guess not, if he is identifying as a she at the moment of said felatio. According to the "experts" here, he is a she. In fact CC would recommend sex change, assuming all the diagnostic winds blow in the expected directions.

Still posting uneducated drivel on this issue I see, calamity.

Still posting uneducated drivel on this issue I see, calamity.

Ah...caught me before I could edit your name out of the reply. Damn, you really are omnipresent. ;)

Ah...caught me before I could edit your name out of the reply. Damn, you really are omnipresent. ;)

Yeah, that was a stupid thing to do. It's often bad form to call out people who are not involved in threads. Good that you altered it.

And yes. I am everywhere.

Why would it matter how the act or the individuals are identified other than to themselves? That’s the whole point here.

It seems to me that you’re just demonstrating the underlying idea that this is really about identifying things as bad and wrong. You’ve decided that “gay” is wrong so you want to label anything in this area you considered wrong as “gay”. It’s the same mind-set that turned the word in to a generic insult for pretty much anything negative, especially anything not considered “manly” enough.

HRC is a gay org.

First you said not to make gay people angry, then you claimed that the bill had nothing to do with gay people. Why would gay people be angry if this bill has nothing to do with them?

The Human Rights Council and Hillary Rodham Clinton share the same initials.

Coincidence?

Back
Top Bottom