• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

NBC's Savannah Guthrie Interrupts Trump 61 Times At Town Hall

Here's how calm, cool, and coherent Joe was today when a CBS reporter finally asked him about his son's business dealings in the Ukraine, and whether he lied to the American people about his knowledge of it...

Obsessed...?

Yes. Polls moving in Biden's favor as he remains calm, cool, coherent while Trump continues to piss and moan about moderation and stoops to demeaning a female moderator. Such desperation.
The way you worded it, it sounds like a set up lol, although I think Guthrie's intense vetting of Trump might have helped gain him some new supporters.

There's a reason Biden isn't pissing and moaning about his town hall...

Turns out it was a little ABC reality TV.

The way you worded it, it sounds like a set up lol, although I think Guthrie's intense vetting of Trump might have helped gain him some new supporters.

There's a reason Biden isn't pissing and moaning about his town hall...

Turns out it was a little ABC reality TV.

More desperation on your part. And the incessant whining about blaming moderators for Looney Tunes Mango Man's meltdowns on national TV enroute to his Nov. 3rd ass kicking is fricking hilarious!

More desperation on your part. And the incessant whining about blaming moderators for Looney Tunes Mango Man's meltdowns on national TV enroute to his Nov. 3rd ass kicking is fricking hilarious!
What exactly did Trump say that you consider a "meltdown"?

Do you think it's appropriate for ABC to plant a former Obama speechwriter as an "undecided" town hall questioner? Is Biden unable to handle stress?

It's almost like you're rattling off talking points based on what you perceived was supposed to happen last night. But didn't in any way.

And, with all due respect, if you are so confident in a Biden win, why is your post filled with angry biting sarcasm?

What exactly did Trump say that you consider a "meltdown"?

Do you think it's appropriate for ABC to plant a former Obama speechwriter as an "undecided" town hall questioner? Is Biden unable to handle stress?

It's almost like you're rattling off talking points based on what you perceived was supposed to happen last night. But didn't in any way.
If Trump's girlie orange lips are moving in a debate format, he's 'melting down.' Any more silly questions?

ReubenSherr is my favorite person on this forum. Honestly, the way he can twist and contort to fit his own narrative is amazing. I am also continuously impressed how he will try and project "anger" onto others when they point out how funny he is. "Wow, so angry. You said I make you laugh. Sounds like you're not confident in your candidate..."

I swear he could stand alongside Spicer, Sanders, and McEnany. It's a skillset. Reuben, I hope you market it in your real life.

Really, the Guardian, AP News, and Newsweek are going to be your proof? Why not at Vox, The Atlantic, BBC, Al Jezeera, and Mother Jones articles too?
Associated Press and Newsweek don’t compare with your usual go-to sources (gatewaypundit, zerohedge, Fox News, InfoWars, etc.), but they make the point that Guthrie’s performance was widely lauded.
You do understand that "universal" means everyone right? Not just a super majority of your own partisans.
You do understand that “nearly universal”, which is what I said, means almost all, right?
Savannah Guthrie actually boosted Donald Trump because Trump didn't back down to her proxy partisan arguments. She didn't knock him out in the ring, so he ends up looking like a winner for surviving all the rounds and all the punches thrown at him.
Keep telling yourself that.:rolleyes:

We all know that Savannah Guthrie is not an "objective journalist. And President Trump knew that going in .... that's why I like Trump .. he's NEVER afraid to go head to head with a nasty biased and unprofessional liberal. In the end, Trump did fine ... and Guthrie looked like an unhinged weirdo.

Could you ever imagine a Town Hall moderator attacking and disrespecting Obama in the type of manner Guthrie did to our president? I very much doubt it. In fact, if you have any video footage of Obama being mistreated at a Town Hall by a moderator please provide it.

We all know that Savannah Guthrie is not an "objective journalist. And President Trump knew that going in .... that's why I like Trump .. he's NEVER afraid to go head to head with a nasty biased and unprofessional liberal. In the end, Trump did fine ... and Guthrie looked like an unhinged weirdo.

Could you ever imagine a Town Hall moderator attacking and disrespecting Obama in the type of manner Guthrie did to our president? I very much doubt it. In fact, if you have any video footage of Obama being mistreated at a Town Hall by a moderator please provide it.

Obama didn't consistently state or tweet mistruths, false information, conspiracy theories, or lies. You can't really compare. I'm sure if he did, he would have been called out.

Biden and Harris have the market cornered on lying.
What is wrong with you? Trump is a pathological liar who almost never tells the truth. PERIOD. To compare Trump's always lying to Biden is outrageous and makes me wonder how you look at the world, life and if you've lost your sense of reality. WOW!

I notice you didn’t ask the poster I quoted to prove that Trump attempted (laughable) to lie 61 times.
No one said that Trump lied 61 times during the Town Hall. He was interrupted many times because he wasn't answering the questions and Guthrie tried to get him to answer. You know that. Why must you make up untruths? I think I know why. Because you can't deal with facts and the truth so you make shit up. Just like when you post that you've "seen on message boards many positive posts about Trump" which is not a lie just BS because you're looking on right wing sites.

BTW - here are Trump's biggest lies from the other night...deal with it!

• Trump was wrong when he said a recent study found “85% of the people who wear masks catch” the coronavirus. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says this interpretation of its study is “incorrect.”
    [*]The president baselessly claimed the U.S. is “rounding the corner” on the coronavirus pandemic. But cases are rising across much of the country.
    [*]The president warned of mail-in ballot fraud, but the examples he offered were cases of mistakes, not intentional fraud.
    [*]Trump falsely suggested restrictions his administration placed on the deferred deportation program for so-called Dreamers were due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
    [*]Trump again claimed Biden would raise taxes on “everybody” when two recent estimates figure 80% would see higher after-tax incomes — in effect a tax cut.
    [*]Trump repeatedly exaggerated his economic record, at one point inflating peak employment during his term by 7.5 million jobs.
    [*]The president declined to disavow the conspiracy theory QAnon, saying he knows “very little” about it. We can’t say what he knows, but he has repeatedly shared Twitter posts from accounts that espouse its conspiracy theories.
    [*]In speaking about the coronavirus pandemic, Trump inaccurately boasted that the U.S. is “a winner” on excess mortality. It’s not.
    [*]He said: “We’ve also brought down the price of Obamacare.” Premiums on average have gone down in the past two years, but that was after a double-digit hike the year before.
    [*]Trump argued his administration “saved 2 million people” during the COVID-19 pandemic. But that’s based on an estimate for deaths that assumes zero mitigation measures and individual behavior changes.
    [*]The president falsely claimed Michigan was in the midst of a lockdown. The vast majority of the state’s businesses are open, as are churches and many schools.
    [*]Trump, again, falsely said he was the “only one” who wanted to put travel restrictions on China to address COVID-19.
    [*]Trump falsely claimed that the Obama administration had spied on his campaign. A federal investigation found no evidence of illegal spying.

Obama is not a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR like Trump. Guthrie had no choice but to challenge Trump to rebuke his obvious lies and to get him to answer the questions. Comparing that to Obama is a pathetic example of "WHATABOUTISM" at it's finest. You can't dispute Trump's constant lying. Why don't you explain how Trump was unable to say if he took a Covid test the day of the debate like he committed to? Why don't you explain why Trump said that 85% of people who wear masks get Covid? Why don't you explain how Trump could possibly say that he doesn't know anything about QAnon except that they're against pedophilia? You can't and you won't respond to this post because you've lost this debate...

What is wrong with you? Trump is a pathological liar who almost never tells the truth. PERIOD. To compare Trump's always lying to Biden is outrageous and makes me wonder how you look at the world, life and if you've lost your sense of reality. WOW!

What's wrong with YOU? The idiots on this forum think they know politics but I FOLLOW POLITICS 24 x 7 x 365 and I KNOW that Biden and Harris lied through their teeth. I also know what the Biden crime family has been up to so don't try to BS me.

More interesting in debating Trump, than allowing questions from town hall members, NBC's Savannah Guthrie stepped on every answer Trump gave at their town hall last night, interrupting Trump a total of 61 times.

When Trump behaved like this, constantly interrupting Biden in the first Presidential Debate, the liberal media was enraged, acting like Trump's behavior was monstrous.

"I was so upset after the presidential and vice presidential debates, I couldn't sleep," a friend told me on a Zoom call. "I'm going to have PTSD!" The tenor of both faceoffs deeply disturbed me, as well. In watching the debates, many of us cringed, particularly as President Donald Trump continually interrupted former Vice President Joe Biden. We felt as if he were directly attacking our deepest values -- our trust in democracy, fairness, common decency and respect for others."

Savannah Guthrie exhibited the exact same behavior, perhaps with the exception that she put a smile on her face while she was doing it, and this was the NYT headline...

Do Democrats have any real values?

I didn't watch either town hall, but based on the previous debate and watching Trump over the past few years, I would guess that he deserved to be interrupted.

I didn't watch either town hall, but based on the previous debate and watching Trump over the past few years, I would guess that he deserved to be interrupted.

If you didn't watch it your opinion is worthless.

What's wrong with YOU? The idiots on this forum think they know politics but I FOLLOW POLITICS 24 x 7 x 365 and I KNOW that Biden and Harris lied through their teeth. I also know what the Biden crime family has been up to so don't try to BS me.
So you're reply is that "YOU KNOW" but you can't provide any evidence to back up your bullshit. LOL! Prove what you write. Do you realize how you sound when you can't prove anything anyway other than to say "YOU KNOW"?

So you're reply is that "YOU KNOW" but you can't provide any evidence to back up your bullshit. LOL! Prove what you write. Do you realize how you sound when you can't prove anything anyway other than to say "YOU KNOW"?

I KNOW you are full of BS, big shot, the burden of proof is on YOU. Put up or shut up.

I KNOW you are full of BS, big shot, the burden of proof is on YOU. Put up or shut up.
So angry? You know that very often people get irate after they're caught lying and the more they're caught the angrier they become. You said that Biden lies through his teeth. Please cite your evidence of this? I can show you more than 20K Trump lies. If you can't prove what you wrote then you're making it up.

So angry? You know that very often people get irate after they're caught lying and the more they're caught the angrier they become. You said that Biden lies through his teeth. Please cite your evidence of this? I can show you more than 20K Trump lies. If you can't prove what you wrote then you're making it up.

I get angry when when people insult my intelligence by lying to me about things that are common knowledge. Do your research.

Back
Top Bottom