• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

NBC's Savannah Guthrie Interrupts Trump 61 Times At Town Hall

Lol poor little Joe got walked all over by Trump in the first debate.

You poor victims.

I hope you can see the irony here.

Shuffling back and forth between using the bully card, and using the victim card.
Almost no one thinks that Biden lost the 1st debate except for Trump's lemmings...like you?

I’d like to point out that there are 13 threads about Trump’s town hall, and just one about Biden’s town hall, entitled “Is anyone watching?” Lol.

Biden is boring as hell.
Boring is exactly what we need after the insanity of our mentally ill current President. That's why Biden is going to win. Will you ever figure out that the majority of Americans are voting AGAINST Trump? He's an evil, pathological liar who is also an incredible narcissist. 18 days until the madness ends...

I'll bet. Did anyone mention the Hunter email/hard drive thing in the Trump debate? I watched the Biden softball fest- boring and stupid as hell.
All the investigations of Hunter Biden and all the gallivanting all over Europe by Barr and Rudy to try and find dirt that would actually stand up in court have so far amounted to zilch. I don't expect these e-mails to do any better. So far it looks like they're forgeries. They'll end up as another fail along with the Durham report and all the other failed investigations that Barr started at Trump's orders. Better lie next time, sport.

GUTHRIE: But there is not a Satanic pedophile cult being run by...

TRUMP: I have no idea. I know nothing about it.

GUTHRIE: You don't know that?

TRUMP: No, I don’t know that. And neither do you know that.

^^

The media victimizing Trump. Biggest snowflake on Earth.

More interesting in debating Trump, than allowing questions from town hall members, NBC's Savannah Guthrie stepped on every answer Trump gave at their town hall last night, interrupting Trump a total of 61 times.

When Trump behaved like this, constantly interrupting Biden in the first Presidential Debate, the liberal media was enraged, acting like Trump's behavior was monstrous.

"I was so upset after the presidential and vice presidential debates, I couldn't sleep," a friend told me on a Zoom call. "I'm going to have PTSD!" The tenor of both faceoffs deeply disturbed me, as well. In watching the debates, many of us cringed, particularly as President Donald Trump continually interrupted former Vice President Joe Biden. We felt as if he were directly attacking our deepest values -- our trust in democracy, fairness, common decency and respect for others."

Savannah Guthrie exhibited the exact same behavior, perhaps with the exception that she put a smile on her face while she was doing it, and this was the NYT headline...

Do Democrats have any real values?

Christ, do you Trumpists ever stop whining about how all of reality is conspiring to be mean to Trump and you? Enough with the snivelment.

Maybe Trump should act like a grown man or woman, stop lying in every other word, and then he'll be treated like something other than a particularly sadistic toddler.

Savannah Guthrie is not a neutral entity. Her husband is a Democratic party communications consultant. He was at one point Al Gore's campaign chief of staff, he had ties to the Clinton campaign too.

Trump made her look like the political hack partisan correspondent that she is. She was pretty rude and disrespectful the entire time---- she only made her side look worse, and Trump look better.

CNN and John Kelly, conspiring to be mean to Donald Trump, just like the rest of reality:

White House chief of staff John Kelly listens as U.S. President Donald Trump speaks at a briefing with senior military leaders in the Cabinet Room of the White House October 5, 2017 in Washington, D.C. (CNN)Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has told friends that President Donald Trump "is the most flawed person" he's ever known.

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," the retired Marine general has told friends, CNN has learned.

The reporting comes from a new CNN special scheduled to air Sunday night, "The Insiders: A Warning from Former Trump Officials," in which former senior administration officials -- including former national security adviser John Bolton, former Health and Human Services scientist Rick Bright and former Department of Homeland Security general counsel John Mitnick -- explain why they think the President is unfit for office.

[cont].

Boring is exactly what we need after the insanity of our mentally ill current President. That's why Biden is going to win. Will you ever figure out that the majority of Americans are voting AGAINST Trump? He's an evil, pathological liar who is also an incredible narcissist. 18 days until the madness ends...
Or the madness begins
You know even if Biden wins by a real landslide ( and I am saying a real landslide ) Trump will say it was rigged, there was voter fraud ( even if nobody can find any ) and and all kinds of other lies,
If it is close you know he will do everything he can and keep saying it was rigged to try and stay in the WH
have a nice afternoon

More interesting in debating Trump, than allowing questions from town hall members, NBC's Savannah Guthrie stepped on every answer Trump gave at their town hall last night, interrupting Trump a total of 61 times.

When Trump behaved like this, constantly interrupting Biden in the first Presidential Debate, the liberal media was enraged, acting like Trump's behavior was monstrous.

"I was so upset after the presidential and vice presidential debates, I couldn't sleep," a friend told me on a Zoom call. "I'm going to have PTSD!" The tenor of both faceoffs deeply disturbed me, as well. In watching the debates, many of us cringed, particularly as President Donald Trump continually interrupted former Vice President Joe Biden. We felt as if he were directly attacking our deepest values -- our trust in democracy, fairness, common decency and respect for others."

Savannah Guthrie exhibited the exact same behavior, perhaps with the exception that she put a smile on her face while she was doing it, and this was the NYT headline...

Do Democrats have any real values?

Well if he actually answered the questions, then interrupting him is not needed. Just saying...abd there is a hell of a difference a between a moderator interrupting and one of the candidates doing it.

Someone had to pull the “ratings” card; LOL!

:

BWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Trump wants to use his NBC event—running alongside Biden’s ABC one—to embarrass his rival in TV ratings numbers. NBC staffers worry the network is playing directly into his hands.​
According to multiple sources familiar with the president's thinking, Trump has told close associates that he wishes to counter-program the Biden town hall and score higher TV viewership numbers, and then use such a contrast in ratings to humiliate his Democratic opponent. Predictably, Trump also wants his 2020 team to make a big deal out of pushing out those numbers, should his hour’s ratings beat Biden’s 90-minute event.​

Thought...hmmm lets find out. Got a video of Trump?

There should not be a video of when he walked in on naked underage girls, and I hope I don't have to explain why to you.

But even those videos, if they existed, wouldn't dissuade you from supporting trump.

I did find it interesting that he pretty much admitted he owes over $400,000,000.00, but claims he doesn't know who he owes it to. Appears to be worse at finance than some of my relatives. Then claims that American banks are knocking down his door to loan him more money.

Color me DUBIOUS

When you own money to the mob, never, ever out the mobsters' identities. It's one of the very few things trump's little brain gets right.

Trump was whooped by a girl.
A "girl"?

Pretty misogynistic there.

Savannah Guthrie is 48 years old.

And if the number of interruptions indicates whether someone was "whooped," then Trump clearly "whooped" Biden in the first debate. You can't have it both ways lol.

A "girl"?

And if the number of interruptions indicates whether someone was "whooped," then Trump clearly "whooped" Biden in the first debate. You can't have it both ways lol.
Look at all the fear and flailing in that thread.

Hilarious.

A "girl"?

Trump acted like a lunatic in that debate. You’re under the impfessiom your message board gotchas that don’t actually get anyone mean something here.

You want folks to vote for Trump, right? **** does anyone care about Guthrie? Trump couldn’t even disown Qanon. He looks like a mental patient to the normies.

There should not be a video of when he walked in on naked underage girls, and I hope I don't have to explain why to you.

But even those videos, if they existed, wouldn't dissuade you from supporting trump.
Thats funny I found multiple videos of Biden groping girls. Would you like to see more?

His behavior was no different than Guthrie's.

Interrupting the speaker, when he/she perceived the speaker was making false statements, or not answering the question.
He is the president, he made a complete ass out of himself. Look at all the gymnastics you go through to try to defend the cult leader that treats his fans like chumps.

Soooo much whining.

His behavior was no different than Guthrie's.

Interrupting the speaker, when he/she perceived the speaker was making false statements, or not answering the question.

SHe didn’t vouch for Q and act like a lunatic.

He is the president, he made a complete ass out of himself. Look at all the gymnastics you go through to try to defend the cult leader that treats his fans like chumps.

Soooo much whining.

“The president has every right to act like a nutjob if I feel as though someone else is a nutjob too. We’re gonna win this election!”

“The president has every right to act like a nutjob if I feel as though someone else is a nutjob too. We’re gonna win this election!”
Watching these guys flail is hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom