• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

NBC's Savannah Guthrie Interrupts Trump 61 Times At Town Hall

ReubenSherr

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
More interesting in debating Trump, than allowing questions from town hall members, NBC's Savannah Guthrie stepped on every answer Trump gave at their town hall last night, interrupting Trump a total of 61 times.

When Trump behaved like this, constantly interrupting Biden in the first Presidential Debate, the liberal media was enraged, acting like Trump's behavior was monstrous.

"I was so upset after the presidential and vice presidential debates, I couldn't sleep," a friend told me on a Zoom call. "I'm going to have PTSD!" The tenor of both faceoffs deeply disturbed me, as well. In watching the debates, many of us cringed, particularly as President Donald Trump continually interrupted former Vice President Joe Biden. We felt as if he were directly attacking our deepest values -- our trust in democracy, fairness, common decency and respect for others."

Savannah Guthrie exhibited the exact same behavior, perhaps with the exception that she put a smile on her face while she was doing it, and this was the NYT headline...

Do Democrats have any real values?

More interesting in debating Trump, than allowing questions from town hall members, NBC's Savannah Guthrie stepped on every answer Trump gave at their town hall last night, interrupting Trump a total of 61 times.

When Trump behaved like this, constantly interrupting Biden in the first Presidential Debate, the liberal media was enraged, acting like Trump's behavior was monstrous.

"I was so upset after the presidential and vice presidential debates, I couldn't sleep," a friend told me on a Zoom call. "I'm going to have PTSD!" The tenor of both faceoffs deeply disturbed me, as well.
In watching the debates, many of us cringed, particularly as President Donald Trump continually interrupted former Vice President Joe Biden. We felt as if he were directly attacking our deepest values -- our trust in democracy, fairness, common decency and respect for others.

Savannah Guthrie exhibited the exact same behavior, perhaps with the exception that she put a smile on her face while she was doing it, and this was CNN's headline...

Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought it was a townhall and she was a moderator, not a debate participant.

Isn't the OP vid an edited vid.?

I watched for a bit of Trump's townhall last night. Yes, the moderator interrupted at times. Mostly when Trump told a lie or was not giving a direct answer to a question

‘I know nothing about Qanon, but I do know they are against pedophilia’ Trump.
Why was this even a question?

Note that NBC asked Trump about Qanon.

And ABC, surprise surprise, did not ask Biden whether he lied about his knowledge of his son's business dealings in the Ukraine.

giphy.gif

Lol this was the exact reason Trump kept continually having to interrupt Biden, and Wallace.

Yet the liberal media acted horrified at Trump's behavior.

Most non Nazis, white supremacist, Proud boys, Qanon, inbreds etc. thought Trumps debate performance was pathetic.

"I was so upset after the presidential and vice presidential debates, I couldn't sleep," a friend told me on a Zoom call. "I'm going to have PTSD!" The tenor of both faceoffs deeply disturbed me, as well. In watching the debates, many of us cringed, particularly as President Donald Trump continually interrupted former Vice President Joe Biden. We felt as if he were directly attacking our deepest values -- our trust in democracy, fairness, common decency and respect for others."

Savannah Guthrie exhibited the exact same behavior, perhaps with the exception that she put a smile on her face while she was doing it, and this was the NYT headline...

Trump. Always the victim.

I watched for a bit of Trump's townhall last night. Yes, the moderator interrupted at times. Mostly when Trump told a lie or was not giving a direct answer to a question
Watch the first half hour of the town hall. She interrupts constantly, nearly every 5 seconds, and doesn't allow Trump to finish a sentence.

Interesting how people are already claiming the interrupting is justified when the person speaking is "lying."

Yet Trump is a monster for interrupting Biden when he was lying.

Why is it always someone else's fault when Trump has a bad interview? When does it become Trump's fault? He sounds like my 6 year old.
Bad? He kicked her ass.

I find it hilarious how you run around like a one armed fireman tryin to put out a fire every time you think your dear leader has been wronged. Thanks for the daily chuckles.

Why was this even a question?

Note that NBC asked Trump about Qanon.

And ABC, surprise surprise, did not ask Biden whether he lied about his knowledge of his son's business dealings in the Ukraine.

You guy’s have one talking point you're parroting right now about Biden. You could write a book about the disaster that is Trump.

Last edited:
I find it hilarious how you run around like a one armed fireman tryin to put out a fire every time you think your dear leader has been wronged. Thanks for the daily chuckles.
Wow, a lot of instant anger here. And wiseass sarcasm.

Interesting, not the behavior of someone who is confident about his own candidate's lead.

Apparently, what Biden's campaign manager is claiming is correct. His own internal polling shows a much tighter race.

Back
Top Bottom