• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

NBC's Savannah Guthrie Interrupts Trump 61 Times At Town Hall

Lol. Anybody peeked at Biden's Town Hall? Hahahaha I kinda feel sorry for that yong black guy whose eyes were glazed as he stood there while Biden drone on with his explanation. The emcee asked the guy, "did you get what you wnated to hear?" The guy seemed to snap out of it and nodded slowly! Hahahaha

She only tried to keep him on topic when he wasn't answering the question. Why do his supporters always need someone to blame when he falls flat or fails to meet expectations?

I did find it interesting that he pretty much admitted he owes over $400,000,000.00, but claims he doesn't know who he owes it to. Appears to be worse at finance than some of my relatives. Then claims that American banks are knocking down his door to loan him more money.

Color me DUBIOUS

Corporate stuff - people don't really take that seriously.
It's something beyond us, unless you're a corporate lawyer or someone savvy with it.
Most sensible and educated people know that there are LEGAL ways afforded by Law to businesses - especially big business -
giving them some tools to use.

Unless he did something illegal, or he committed a crime - it's part of the game. 🤷

Of course, the scum bags try to compare how much we pay in taxes to someone like him! It's not the same.
Lol, you bet Biden is also using every tool possible to pay as little tax as he can. His accountants will see to that!

We all know - when you're talking about business that deals with BILLIONS of dollars - it's normal to see numbers in the millions.
400 million must be small, if they're talking about multi-billions! It's relative.

These aren't your ordinary corner stores by mom and pops!

Let’s keep in mind that this was supposed to be a town hall. In which common people could ask Trump questions, and he could authentically respond.
Waaaaahhhh, Savannah was a meanie to Trump, she asked him questions!!!!

Corporate stuff - people don't really take that seriously. It's something beyond us, unless you're a corporate lawyer or someone savvy with it.
Most sensible and educated people know that there are LEGAL ways afforded by Law to businesses - especially big business - giving them some tools to use.

We all know - when you're talking about business that deals with BILLIONS of dollars - it's normal to see numbers in the millions. 400 million must be small, if they're talking about multi-billions! It's relative.

These aren't your ordinary corner stores by mom and pops!

Well, I suppose he could release his tax records and put it to rest.

Otherwise, one thing I do know is that NOBODY could get security clearance with that much debt. National Security at least used to be a big deal.

Well, I suppose he could release his tax records and put it to rest.

Otherwise, one thing I do know is that NOBODY could get security clearance with that much debt. National Security at least used to be a big deal.

That's up to him. if he doesn't want to, he doesn't have to. Unless he's dictated by law to do so.

Even of he did...... they won't rest until they get rid of him.
So.....if it's not breaking the law, why should he cater to them?

More interesting in debating Trump, than allowing questions from town hall members, NBC's Savannah Guthrie stepped on every answer Trump gave at their town hall last night, interrupting Trump a total of 61 times.

When Trump behaved like this, constantly interrupting Biden in the first Presidential Debate, the liberal media was enraged, acting like Trump's behavior was monstrous.

"I was so upset after the presidential and vice presidential debates, I couldn't sleep," a friend told me on a Zoom call. "I'm going to have PTSD!" The tenor of both faceoffs deeply disturbed me, as well. In watching the debates, many of us cringed, particularly as President Donald Trump continually interrupted former Vice President Joe Biden. We felt as if he were directly attacking our deepest values -- our trust in democracy, fairness, common decency and respect for others."

Savannah Guthrie exhibited the exact same behavior, perhaps with the exception that she put a smile on her face while she was doing it, and this was the NYT headline...

Do Democrats have any real values?

If Trump hadn't lied every time he opened his mouth she would not have had to interrupt him. As a true journalist (versus Faux News' Faux journalists) she has an obligation to set the record straight.

BTW - Trump interrupted Biden more than 125 times during the first debate.

It's ridiculously ironic that you're complaining about Guthrie interrupting Trump since his whole modus operandi is to interrupt.

Lol. Anybody peeked at Biden's Town Hall? Hahahaha I kinda feel sorry for that yong black guy whose eyes were glazed as he stood there while Biden drone on with his explanation. The emcee asked the guy, "did you get what you wnated to hear?" The guy seemed to snap out of it and nodded slowly! Hahahaha
Then Biden said that if he wanted more to stick around afterwards and he'll answer more. And Biden did stick around afterwards and answered more questions. So much more presidential than Mr "I don't know anything about qanon but I know they are anti pedophilia" guy.

Trumplanders are such delicate, pansi-assed snowflakes. They love it when their cult leader throws barbs and then call foul if anyone plays his own words back at him.

Watch the first half hour of the town hall. She interrupts constantly, nearly every 5 seconds, and doesn't allow Trump to finish a sentence.

Interesting how people are already claiming the interrupting is justified when the person speaking is "lying."

Yet Trump is a monster for interrupting Biden when he was lying.
What lies did Biden tell? Does Biden lie EVERY TIME he says something? One of the main reasons Biden will win is because Americans trust him far more than Trump and Americans are sick and tired of Trump's pathological lying and the chaos he causes every single day. Did you hear him talking about the retweet of the Bin Laden video that said that Obama and Hillary killed Seal Team 6 and OBL was actually a body double? Did you? Were you OK with his answer? That's the answer that Guthrie called Trump a "crazy Uncle."

It's the same with anti hunters and trappers, they always use the I used to be.

You are always guaranteed horror stories that are complete bullshit...

I’d like to point out that there are 13 threads about Trump’s town hall, and just one about Biden’s town hall, entitled “Is anyone watching?” Lol.

Biden is boring as hell.

Her new nickname? Rabid Savannah. 😀

Wow, a lot of instant anger here. And wiseass sarcasm.

Interesting, not the behavior of someone who is confident about his own candidate's lead.

Apparently, what Biden's campaign manager is claiming is correct. His own internal polling shows a much tighter race.
LOL! You're falling for
You should probably start paying attention to the swing states lol.

As of this morning, per RCP, Trump's numbers are improving in nearly every battleground state.
I have no idea where you're getting your "data". If you go to RCP and look at their chart showing the last 2 weeks it's virtually the same. If you look at their electoral map it has Biden with 216 and Trump with 125. They even have Texas in the toss-up column along with:

Note that the only two toss-up states that Hillary won in 2016 are Minnesota and Nevada. All the other's are state's Trump won. Minnesota is listed but the polling average is Biden +9. Nevada is the only other toss-up and Biden is +6.5%. Texas? Trump by 1.4%.

It was good that he was fact checked. I didn't mind the interruptions in this case, just to show what a consistent liar he is.

Why was this even a question?

Note that NBC asked Trump about Qanon.

And ABC, surprise surprise, did not ask Biden whether he lied about his knowledge of his son's business dealings in the Ukraine.
Maybe because it has never been established that his son ever did anything wrong.

I’d like to point out that there are 13 threads about Trump’s town hall, and just one about Biden’s town hall, entitled “Is anyone watching?” Lol.

Biden is boring as hell.

Oh your poor poor baby!! Apparently, Americans prefer a boring old guy to a dysfunctional liar.

More people watched Biden on ABC than Trump on NBC, MSNBC and CNBC

Isn't it interesting, more people watched Biden on one TV channel that Trump on 3 channels

". . . the debate that was supposed to take place on Thursday night would have been much more widely seen. The first, and so far only, debate of this fall was watched by more than 73 million Americans. "

Not in the case of the first debate, when the liberal media whined that Biden was the victim, and Trump was bullying him.
Trump has to try to bully. He can't outthink people.

If Trump hadn't lied every time he opened his mouth she would not have had to interrupt him. As a true journalist (versus Faux News' Faux journalists) she has an obligation to set the record straight.

BTW - Trump interrupted Biden more than 125 times during the first debate.

It's ridiculously ironic that you're complaining about Guthrie interrupting Trump since his whole modus operandi is to interrupt.
It doesn't matter how many times you expose the hypocrisy of this thread to the OP, he is so deep into the cult he won't understand.

So now we have, in order of importance, Creepy, sleazy Joe, Crack head Hunter and last, but not least, Rabid Savanna.
What a great crew!

Back
Top Bottom