• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

NBC's Savannah Guthrie Interrupts Trump 61 Times At Town Hall

You don't understand. Much as "Macbeth hath murdered sleep" according to Lady Macbeth, Trump hath murdered truth. It's dead to him. So any corrections of his lies or noting his refusal to answer questions are bad journalism, and his followers recognize that bad faith and emphasize it. Given Trump's approach, it is guaranteed that this will happen over and over again:

- "Have you assaulted women?"
- "I had the biggest crowd anyone ever has."
- "You didn't answer the question"
- "Why are you such an enemy of the people?

See how it goes.

Then again, maybe this will change when the audit is finished.
I understand what Trump is doing or not doing. I was just pointing out the the OP vid seems to be edited. Context is important. The vid gives an altered view.

I'll bet. Did anyone mention the Hunter email/hard drive thing in the Trump debate? I watched the Biden softball fest- boring and stupid as hell.
First, this country needs "boring" after the freak carnival terror ride of incompetence, stupidity, fascism and lying that Your Dear Dirtbag has put the country through. And it's a good thing for Dirtbag that Guthrie didn't bring up that hard-drive thing since we now know that the FBI has been warning Dirtbag for months that Giuliani being used by Russian intel to feed lies just like that about the the Bidens into the US rightwing media. It is yet to be determined if Rudy was a knowing participant or just a moron dupe. Doesn't matter which though.

More interesting in debating Trump, than allowing questions from town hall members, NBC's Savannah Guthrie stepped on every answer Trump gave at their town hall last night, interrupting Trump a total of 61 times.

When Trump behaved like this, constantly interrupting Biden in the first Presidential Debate, the liberal media was enraged, acting like Trump's behavior was monstrous.

"I was so upset after the presidential and vice presidential debates, I couldn't sleep," a friend told me on a Zoom call. "I'm going to have PTSD!" The tenor of both faceoffs deeply disturbed me, as well. In watching the debates, many of us cringed, particularly as President Donald Trump continually interrupted former Vice President Joe Biden. We felt as if he were directly attacking our deepest values -- our trust in democracy, fairness, common decency and respect for others."

Savannah Guthrie exhibited the exact same behavior, perhaps with the exception that she put a smile on her face while she was doing it, and this was the NYT headline...

Do Democrats have any real values?
WAAAH! Too bad. Your cult leader can't always go on fox and be stroked. He needed to answer questions, and as usual, he failed.

And, as usual, the right is pointing the finger at the meanies in the media, and not their demented cult leader.

WAAAH! Too bad. Your cult leader can't always go on fox and be stroked. He needed to answer questions, and as usual, he failed.

And, as usual, the right is pointing the finger at the meanies in the media, and not their demented cult leader.

Which question did he fail to answer? Just curious

Wow, a lot of instant anger here. And wiseass sarcasm.

Interesting, not the behavior of someone who is confident about his own candidate's lead.

Apparently, what Biden's campaign manager is claiming is correct. His own internal polling shows a much tighter race.
Wiseass sarcasm is SOOO much better than dumbass sarcasm.

I checked. I don't see the improvement you speak of. Biden leads in all the swing states 45 won in 2016 and is competitive in Georgia, Iowa, Ohio & Texas, all which Clinton lost bigly in 2016.
Well, there is that pesky fact....

Trump and the moderator were the only speakers.
One of the roles of a moderator is to keep the participant from going off track. Trump does that a lot.

Thats not the role of the moderator in a debate or town hall. Youre thinking of an interview. You dont even need a moderator in a town hall. Or even a debate. Just a robot.

Topic A - taxes
Candidate A - you have 5 mins, go
Candidate B - your response

On to topic B.

0:11 You were saying?

I've always thought Biden was a pedo. I'm sure Trump is too with a sprinkle of incest!

You thought you had a "gotcha" moment didn't you?

Last edited:
Lol this was the exact reason Trump kept continually having to interrupt Biden, and Wallace.

Yet the liberal media acted horrified at Trump's behavior.

You poor whittle victims.

Trump and the moderator were the only speakers.
One of the roles of a moderator is to keep the participant from going off track. Trump does that a lot.
Let’s keep in mind that this was supposed to be a town hall. In which common people could ask Trump questions, and he could authentically respond.

You poor whittle victims.
Lol poor little Joe got walked all over by Trump in the first debate.

You poor victims.

I hope you can see the irony here.

Shuffling back and forth between using the bully card, and using the victim card.

I've always thought Biden was a pedo. I'm sure Trump is too with a sprinkle of incest!

You thought you had a "gotcha" moment didn't you?
Thought...hmmm lets find out. Got a video of Trump? This is where you go lefty and post the pic of Trump with his daughter and go inference creep guy.

Thought...hmmm lets find out. Got a video of Trump? This is where you go lefty and post the pic of Trump with his daughter and go inference creep guy.

I was thinking of him walking in on the naked teenagers and his affiliation with Epstein etc.

More interesting in debating Trump, than allowing questions from town hall members, NBC's Savannah Guthrie stepped on every answer Trump gave at their town hall last night, interrupting Trump a total of 61 times.

When Trump behaved like this, constantly interrupting Biden in the first Presidential Debate, the liberal media was enraged, acting like Trump's behavior was monstrous.

"I was so upset after the presidential and vice presidential debates, I couldn't sleep," a friend told me on a Zoom call. "I'm going to have PTSD!" The tenor of both faceoffs deeply disturbed me, as well. In watching the debates, many of us cringed, particularly as President Donald Trump continually interrupted former Vice President Joe Biden. We felt as if he were directly attacking our deepest values -- our trust in democracy, fairness, common decency and respect for others."

Savannah Guthrie exhibited the exact same behavior, perhaps with the exception that she put a smile on her face while she was doing it, and this was the NYT headline...

What were the rules of the town hall? If Guthrie was violating the rules that she had agreed to, then I'm not voting for her.

There's more than one creepy pic with her, and many with his buddy Epstein too.

There's more than one creepy pic with her, and many with his buddy Epstein too.
The only thing creepy is the internet guy inference. Also Trump kicked Epstein out of his club, Clinton went to pedo island without SS.

Why was this even a question?

Note that NBC asked Trump about Qanon.

And ABC, surprise surprise, did not ask Biden whether he lied about his knowledge of his son's business dealings in the Ukraine.
They didn't ask Biden about the Easter bunny either, why would they???

Should have done it more.

I did find it interesting that he pretty much admitted he owes over $400,000,000.00, but claims he doesn't know who he owes it to. Appears to be worse at finance than some of my relatives. Then claims that American banks are knocking down his door to loan him more money.

Color me DUBIOUS

TRUMP emerged victorious! Lol.
He knew how to get her too! He made her look stupid - and BIASED!
In a nice way. :)

Back
Top Bottom