• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBC to Air Hillary Clinton Miniseries.....

we're looking for someone to play Bill Clinton, are you interested? before you say yes because you want to do love scenes with Diane Lane, think again ... no love scenes between those two, since we're trying to stick to the facts as much as possible ... those scenes will be with Monica (played by one of the Kardashians) ... let me know ...

Diane who? :2razz: Nah.....be to much stunt work. Plus I couldn't play the First Black President ever elected.
toothy1.gif
:lamo

yo2.gif

Reported elimination of any coverage of the first half of her life?
HA! says much about what you read.
None of the attempted scandal ever stuck on either Clinton, but I know that won't stop you.

Fines were paid, and well Vince Foster air conditioned his brain, but yea, I guess nothing was allowed to stick, it was all just magical coincidence, so "nothing to report here".

Good ole NBC, what a network.

Fines were paid, and well Vince Foster air conditioned his brain, but yea, I guess nothing was allowed to stick, it was all just magical coincidence, so "nothing to report here".

Good ole NBC, what a network.

Bill and Hillary's ratings have never been higher...but don't stop trying.
Good ole USA ..What a country.

Bill and Hillary's ratings have never been higher...but don't stop trying.
Good ole USA ..What a country.

Don't praise the country, praise the press!

As long as there is a willing and gullible audience...

:drink

The joke is on you. You are trying to be facetious but those retro 60s styles are indeed back in fashion.

I wasn't being facetious at all ... which means that the joke is on you ... Bucky, relax, I like Hillary and will vote for her if she runs (in fact, I'm contributing money now to a Rand Paul/Ted Cruz ticket to help her walk into the WH) ...

I wasn't being facetious at all ... which means that the joke is on you ... Bucky, relax, I like Hillary and will vote for her if she runs (in fact, I'm contributing money now to a Rand Paul/Ted Cruz ticket to help her walk into the WH) ...
Well done.
Thankyou.
Ya think those pants will ever come back?
Nah ... prolly not.

When the old STAINmaker found out Diane Lane was playing Hillary, he quickly signed on to play himself. " Now that's a Hillary I could [BLEEP]"

I wonder if any of this will be part of the mini-series?

Chinagate: Hillary Clinton allegedly masterminded the illegal scheme to sell taxpayer-financed trade mission seats in exchange for campaign contributions to the Clinton-Gore reelection campaign in 1996. This opened the door to campaign cash for White House access and administration favors for the communist Chinese and other foreign nationals.
Filegate: Hillary Clinton allegedly orchestrated the theft of the private FBI files of former Reagan-Bush staffers, and then used the information to blackmail the Clintons’ political enemies.
Travelgate: Hillary Clinton ordered the firing of several long-time employees of the White House Travel Office in order to install her friends and campaign supporters in their positions. Independent Counsel Robert Ray stated that Hillary’s testimony regarding the incident was "factually false."
Smear Campaigns: Hillary Clinton destroyed the lives of women who had the courage to come forward and publicly disclose the abuse they suffered at the hands of Bill Clinton. This was all part of Hillary Clinton’s "slash and burn" campaign used against anyone who dared to cross them.
Campaign Finance: Hillary Clinton failed to report a $2 million campaign contribution in the form of a star-studded Hollywood fundraiser dedicated to her husband. The National Finance Director for Hillary’s Senate 2000 campaign, David Rosen, was indicted in the scandal and her campaign finance operation was fined by the FEC.

Obama Takes Ownership of Clinton Scandals | Judicial Watch

The Hillary Clinton Scandals: Volume 1 « Now The End Begins

Scandals piling up for Hillary Clinton’s State Department - NYPOST.com

You have laugh at the irony of this...

Fox May Produce Clinton Biopic Reviled by G.O.P.

The script for the proposed mini-series on the life of the possible presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton hasn’t even been written but we may already have a plot twist.

While NBC has come under heavy fire, especially from Republican critics, for agreeing to broadcast the series, the project may wind up being produced by another company: Fox Television Studios, the sister company of the conservative favorite, Fox News.

Leslie Oren, a spokesman for FTVS, as the studio is known, confirmed that NBC is in “the early stages” of discussions to bring the Fox unit in as the production company on the as yet unnamed mini-series, which will star Diane Lane as Mrs. Clinton.

“There is no deal yet,” Ms. Oren said. But should a deal be completed, FTVS would become the distributor of the film internationally. FTVS is the production arm of 21st Century Fox’s entertainment group.

It would also become something of an odd partner in what has become a contentious project, especially after Reince Priebus, the chairman of the Republican National Committee, threatened to keep presidential debates involving Republican candidates off both NBC and its news channel MSNBC, if it went ahead with what he called a “promotional movie about the life of Hillary Clinton.”

snip

You have laugh at the irony of this...

Fox May Produce Clinton Biopic Reviled by G.O.P.

The script for the proposed mini-series on the life of the possible presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton hasn’t even been written but we may already have a plot twist.

While NBC has come under heavy fire, especially from Republican critics, for agreeing to broadcast the series, the project may wind up being produced by another company: Fox Television Studios, the sister company of the conservative favorite, Fox News.

Leslie Oren, a spokesman for FTVS, as the studio is known, confirmed that NBC is in “the early stages” of discussions to bring the Fox unit in as the production company on the as yet unnamed mini-series, which will star Diane Lane as Mrs. Clinton.

“There is no deal yet,” Ms. Oren said. But should a deal be completed, FTVS would become the distributor of the film internationally. FTVS is the production arm of 21st Century Fox’s entertainment group.

It would also become something of an odd partner in what has become a contentious project, especially after Reince Priebus, the chairman of the Republican National Committee, threatened to keep presidential debates involving Republican candidates off both NBC and its news channel MSNBC, if it went ahead with what he called a “promotional movie about the life of Hillary Clinton.”

snip

I can't think of a single reason that a production company should refuse such a job on political grounds. The malefactor isn't the production outfit, it's the broadcaster who commissions and airs the agitprop.

I can't think of a single reason that a production company should refuse such a job on political grounds. The malefactor isn't the production outfit, it's the broadcaster who commissions and airs the agitprop.
My point simply was the irony involved.

Back
Top Bottom