• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBC propaganda network settles with Nick Sandman

Hughinn

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Yet another dnc propaganda network has had to pay for its, lies, mistruths and empty slander to push false narratives.

Kyle Rittenhouse will be the next millionaire made by dnc propaganda networks

https://nypost.com/2021/12/18/covington-catholic-graduate-nicholas-sandmann-settlement-with-nbc/

When will the democrat party propaganda networks stop the lies and just report the news?

When will people wake up and see, these networks are not news, but dnc government propaganda

Big media is lying from both sides dude. They get money from clicks and views, and they get clicks and views from controversy and chaos. Naturally we've arrived at the point where big media exaggerates everything it possibly can to get people to click or view.

I love it! and looking forward to Rittenhouse following the same precedent. Media / news resources who jump to conclusions, share false information and energize the public opinion court outcomes need to be penalized.

The media was wrong on this front with Sandman/Rittenhouse (and others), and I'd love to watch them write those checks ..

I wish that Trump could sue the lame street media as well.

S
Big media is lying from both sides dude. They get money from clicks and views, and they get clicks and views from controversy and chaos. Naturally we've arrived at the point where big media exaggerates everything it possibly can to get people to click or view.
One media lies for clickbait.

Others lie to spread party propaganda.

NBC is pure dnc propaganda.

Congrats to Mr. Sandmann! He also received money from CNN and the Washington post. And there are several other suits pending. Guess he does not have to worry about the threat of not being able to get a job. Winning lawsuit after law suit will supply him with funds for life!

This is fantastic news and completely validates relying on Fox and other conservative media sources

It proves that all things I choose to believe are 100% accurate, whatever the “mainstream” media’s propaganda claims

At a minimum, this proves Trump won. What else remains to be seen.

The BIG lie was the Russian collusion hoax that went on for years. Pushed by the democrats and their lackeys in the MSM.
When will the 30 something percent of Americans who believe the Big Lie wake up and realize that Trump and the GOP are lying to them?

Back
Top Bottom