• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

NBC Poll: Trump And Biden Are Tied In Florida, Trump Leads With Registered Voters

ReubenSherr

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Poll: Trump and Biden are tied in battleground Florida

"Biden overperforms with seniors but lags with Latinos in the key battleground state according to a new NBC News/Marist poll.

President Donald Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden are deadlocked in the battleground of Florida eight weeks before Election Day, with ballots being mailed to state voters later this month, according to a new NBC News/Marist poll.

Trump and Biden both get the support of 48 percent of likely voters, with the president ahead among Latinos in the state, and Biden doing better with seniors than Hillary Clinton did four years ago.

Among a wider universe of all registered voters, it’s Trump 48 percent, Biden 47 percent."

Note that Trump is leading Biden with Latino voters in Florida.

Not surprised. This is the state that elected pRick Scott. Is crammed fill of idiots that STILL think the Covid-19 virus is a hoax. (Yeah, I live around them..far enough that an acre of land separates me) Thinks Fox Noise is the only news that "Tells the complete truth". Of course, not all but enough that one knows for sure that it's consistently, constantly going to vote for the lessor people to run their lives. In Sarasota county, our commissioners actually hang out with developers, go on trips with them and try to do their best to make sure that the roads are as crowded as an anthill.
Thank Dog my friends are not as dumb as the population here. :) :)

Among a wider universe of all registered voters, it’s Trump 48 percent, Biden 47 percent.

1% doesn't even surpass the polling margin of error.

I stand corrected, perhaps Georgia will not hammer the election after all... we have Florida, again, to contend with.

"Biden overperforms with seniors but lags with Latinos in the key battleground state according to a new NBC News/Marist poll.

President Donald Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden are deadlocked in the battleground of Florida eight weeks before Election Day, with ballots being mailed to state voters later this month, according to a new NBC News/Marist poll.

Trump and Biden both get the support of 48 percent of likely voters, with the president ahead among Latinos in the state, and Biden doing better with seniors than Hillary Clinton did four years ago.

Among a wider universe of all registered voters, it’s Trump 48 percent, Biden 47 percent."

https://twitter.com/numbersmuncher/status/1303423309791494145?s=21

Playing with fire? They are not going to like this news! ;)
If the idiots keep burning stuff down it will be a massive landslide win for the president.

I thought democrats were touting huge lead by Lying Joe Biden?

Thanks for the link. Also, it’s good news to hear Biden isn’t writing off any swing states yet as Trump is.

If you follow the pure ground game politics of this stuff, the Biden team is a buzzsaw. Trumpkins are deluding themselves into thinking covid is the biggest difference maker so far. The Biden team is crushing the map.

The incumbent is in a dead heat in Florida????

We must pray for Florida too.

The incumbent is in a dead heat in Florida?

He definitely is NOT in a dead heat. Every poll I saw on Real Clear Politics shows Biden is leading here outside the margin of error. except for Rasmussen and Emerson, which are by default conservative polling companies.

If you follow the pure ground game politics of this stuff, the Biden team is a buzzsaw. Trumpkins are deluding themselves into thinking covid is the biggest difference maker so far. The Biden team is crushing the map.

Zero Trump rallies, like the one just showed on TV coming up in North Carolina, follow any safety rules. Yet kids are ordered to school and must wear masks.

With Biden having $$$, the rest of my donations are headed for out-of-state Senate and House races, soon.

We must teach TrumpQins how to understand these nasty 1918 curves. Leave it to the Germans on the vaccine..

He definitely is NOT in a dead heat. Every poll I saw on Real Clear Politics shows Biden is leading here outside the margin of error. except for Rasmussen and Emerson, which are by default conservative polling companies.

NBC is not a conservative polling company.

If you look at “the snake” on 538, you will see that Pennsylvania is currently the state expected to push Biden over the 270 electoral votes he needs to win. Pennsylvania has a 69% chance of going Biden’s way. Interestingly while Florida is breaking towards Trump, Arizona is breaking towards Biden. Arizona is showing a 61% chance of going for Biden and would be gravy for him. You can see all this here:

2020 Election Forecast | FiveThirtyEight

Click on the states.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's the Cuba's not all Latino he lags with.

Cuba's are one issue voters and they are against restoring relations with Cuba as should be done.

Pennsylvania has a 69% chance of going Biden’s way. Interestingly while Florida is breaking towards Trump, Arizona is breaking towards Biden. Arizona is showing a 61% chance of going for Biden and would be gravy for him. You can see all this here:

2020 Election Forecast | FiveThirtyEight

Lol, George, I’m glad Nate Silver feels this way.

Lol, George, I’m glad Nate Silver feels this way.

As a science denier you confuse mathematics with feelings. You base your thoughts on feelings. Nate Silver’s website is based on mathematics. I’ll stick with math, but you can go ahead and stay with your feelings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As a science denier you confuse mathematics with feelings. Nate Silver’s website is based on mathematics. I’ll stick with math, but you can go ahead and stay with your feelings.

Yes, lol, his own personal mathematical algorithms for predicting election outcomes that he came up with.

I think you are crossing the line into delusional behavior, equating one pollster’s system of predicting elections with the science of mathematics.

You’re putting this guy on a pretty big pedestal. We’ll see how accurate he is in less than two months.

Back
Top Bottom