• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBC: Olbermann suspension ending Tuesday

I dont hate him...I think he is a moron, an assclown, and far worse than the assholes he bleats on about, but he has never hurt someone close to me and doesnt owe me any money. Hatred is a wasted emotion and I certainly wouldnt expend it on him. And in a country of 350+ million I shouldnt be surprised that there are a fair amount of like minded bitter angry pathetic assclowns that follow him.

NOT (however) shocking that you rush to his defense...

But you have never met me and you do not know me. All you know is that I disagree with you.

Again, I am rushing to his defense because I care deeply about liberty, freedom and the right of all Americans to freely participate in the American democratic process.

Don't you?

I rather have him off the air too, and I do hate him and all the other pundits on the air that misinform their viewers. He is someone who is the liberal version of Glenn Beck. After I watched one of his shows, I was disgusted with his behavior he is not fit to be called a journalist, or a political commenter.

Plus, the way they acted on election night was just disgusting as well he actually cried on air because the liberals lost. I mean come on man show some decorum while you actually report the news of the lost. I actually think this firing might had to do with how they acted during the election night.

Last edited:
But you have never met me and you do not know me. All you know is that I disagree with you.

Again, I am rushing to his defense because I care deeply about liberty, freedom and the right of all Americans to freely participate in the American democratic process.

Don't you?

You must have missed where I have said I never thought he should have been suspended in the first place. Personally I think its laughable that NBC would allow their 'news programs' to be so obviously biased, then expect them to not contribute to political campaigns to protect their 'journalistic integrity'.

Is it possible that you just hate him because he despises your ideology and exposes it quite frequently for what it is. Which is your right of course. And if you had an audience of over 1.5 million people, I would call that massive. Not many people in this country get that kind of audience - even if you and the libertarians here are not part of it.

Olbermann should get a job as a clown in the circus.

Glenn Beck already has that job.

Becks audience tops Mr. Clown's. Did you see him in Washington??? I don't think Mr. Clown can gather thousands of people in front of the Lincoln memorial. You are comparing apples and oranges.

Back
Top Bottom