• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll show Trump and Clinton in dead heat

SO basically, you responded to something I did not say, and think you made a point about something other than your lack of reading ability.

Hilarious.
I responded to what you said.
Your reading ability is at fault here, especially in context of what was said. That hasn't changed, nor has the fact that you were incorrect, as usual.

Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.

The world truly IS coming to an end.

Did you ever think you'd wake up and find those 2 idiots as your choices for the most powerful person in the world's job?

I think we are being punished.

I never thought Bush would get re-elected after invading Iran nor that Obama would be elected on his skin tone alone. The depths of this nation's stupidity seems to have no boundaries.

More importantly, in my view, the majority of the American public are sick of the debate - "lesser of two evils" - and are now receptive to a third party with a competent leader.

https://spiderfinance.com/2016/05/2...ant-independent-to-run-against-trump-clinton/

If a well known name candidate, seen as respectable, honest and competent, could be found, he/she just might be able to have a significant impact on the run in November denying either Trump or Clinton with the electoral college numbers needed to win the race.

I never thought Bush would get re-elected after invading Iran nor that Obama would be elected on his skin tone alone. The depths of this nation's stupidity seems to have no boundaries.

Only racists think Obama was elected solely based on his skin color.

I agree wholeheartedly. By the way, do you have a sense of irony?

Only racists think Obama was elected solely based on his skin color.

What was it then? His countless legislative victories? Or his vast experience? His stated love of social democracy? Or his tendency to make excuses for Islam?

Face it, if Obama had been white, he'd have NEVER gotten elected.

What was it then? His countless legislative victories? Or his vast experience? His stated love of social democracy? Or his tendency to make excuses for Islam?

Younger, more likeable, more charismatic. Better positive message. Better speeches. Better ground crew getting people out to vote. President of Harvard Law Review, accomplished civil rights attorney. Taught constitutional law. The entire nation disapproving of Bush. An economic crisis, which always hurts the majority party. And he was running against a very old man who picked a lunatic as a running mate.

But sure. Just his skin, I guess. :roll:

Trump not having a decent lead should be troubling for his fans, as he has clinched his nomination, while the democratic contest is still ongoing.

That's one way to spin it I guess.

Younger, more likeable, more charismatic. Better positive message. Better speeches. Better ground crew getting people out to vote. President of Harvard Law Review, accomplished civil rights attorney. Taught constitutional law. The entire nation disapproving of Bush. An economic crisis, which always hurts the majority party. And he was running against a very old man who picked a lunatic as a running mate.

But sure. Just his skin, I guess. :roll:

Imagine the same person going against Hillary....but he's WHITE.

You'd have forgotten him in 5 minutes.

Imagine the same person going against Hillary....but he's WHITE.

You'd have forgotten him in 5 minutes.

...because everybody just loves Hillary Clinton so much?

You should think these things through some before posting them.

He wouldn't have even been considered for the spot.

...because everybody just loves Hillary Clinton so much?

You should think these things through some before posting them.

No, because a white man would have been vetted. And when Bill Ayers came up, Hillary would have been merciless. As with Tony Rezco, et al.

Obama wasn't vetted as thoroughly from his own side as he should have been...because he's black. Rememebr when Bill was hitting Obama on the campaign and was called racist for it?

Sure you do. The race card could never have been played by a white man.

No, because a white man would have been vetted. And when Bill Ayers came up, Hillary would have been merciless. As with Tony Rezco, et al.

Obama wasn't vetted as thoroughly from his own side as he should have been...because he's black. Rememebr when Bill was hitting Obama on the campaign and was called racist for it?

Sure you do. The race card could never have been played by a white man.

:roll:

Sure. Wasn't vetted. But you'll bring up all kinds of **** from his past anyway. REV WRIGHT. AYERS. BORN IN KENYA. LOOK AT THESE PHOTOS FROM A MUSLIM SCHOOL. DID HE SMOKE WEED?

Blah blah blah. "Obama wasn't vetted" is horse****. You don't think Hillary Clinton dug up every goddamned thing possible?

Polls show Trump and Clinton in dead heat

Still way to early to take much stock in these polls. but it does make one thing clear: the liberal dream of a dominating Hillary win over Trump in November is evaporating fast. it also show Trump has the mojo and more motivated voters. He may still lose(it might even be probable), but it's going to be close. no doubt about that now.

I think this just goes to show how much no one likes Hillary. The DNC had a really good chance here, but they were in the bag from the start for Hillary. They did everything to stop competition to her and to declare her the winner before anything was settled. It ks a bit sickening.

But this "it's Hillary's turn" mindset is backfiring. She cannot even poll stronger than Trump. That's the level of this mess or them. The GOP gave them the election on a silver platter by putting up Trump, and Hilary is going to have a hell of a time competing against that political midget.

DNC ****ed up, they shouldn't have tried to rigged the primaries for Hillary, they probably could have put up a candidate who could have soundly beaten Trump if they didn't.

But rig they system they did, and now Hillary v. Trump, something no one in America wants.

:roll:

Sure. Wasn't vetted. But you'll bring up all kinds of **** from his past anyway. REV WRIGHT. AYERS. BORN IN KENYA. LOOK AT THESE PHOTOS FROM A MUSLIM SCHOOL. DID HE SMOKE WEED?

Blah blah blah. "Obama wasn't vetted" is horse****. You don't think Hillary Clinton dug up every goddamned thing possible?

Nope...as soon as she and Bill were called racist, they folded like cheap tents. Remember when Obama said he didn't look like the guys on the money? Blam! Race Card.
Obama Aide Concedes 'Dollar Bill' Remark Referred to His Race - ABC News

So any bull**** about him being elected based on his merits....are just that...bull****.

I think this just goes to show how much no one likes Hillary. The DNC had a really good chance here, but they were in the bag from the start for Hillary. They did everything to stop competition to her and to declare her the winner before anything was settled. It ks a bit sickening.

But this "it's Hillary's turn" mindset is backfiring. She cannot even poll stronger than Trump. That's the level of this mess or them. The GOP gave them the election on a silver platter by putting up Trump, and Hilary is going to have a hell of a time competing against that political midget.

DNC ****ed up, they shouldn't have tried to rigged the primaries for Hillary, they probably could have put up a candidate who could have soundly beaten Trump if they didn't.

But rig they system they did, and now Hillary v. Trump, something no one in America wants.

Some people on this board have been saying that another black man couldn't get elected because of Obama, and even the DNC knew that for this cycle.

Polls show Trump and Clinton in dead heat

Still way to early to take much stock in these polls. but it does make one thing clear: the liberal dream of a dominating Hillary win over Trump in November is evaporating fast. it also show Trump has the mojo and more motivated voters. He may still lose(it might even be probable), but it's going to be close. no doubt about that now.

Hillary exciting? Sheeit! Dominating over Trump? That never was and never will be. No one wants Hillary to win. Many want Trump to lose. Nobody wins with either one of them.

More importantly, in my view, the majority of the American public are sick of the debate - "lesser of two evils" - and are now receptive to a third party with a competent leader.

https://spiderfinance.com/2016/05/2...ant-independent-to-run-against-trump-clinton/

If a well known name candidate, seen as respectable, honest and competent, could be found, he/she just might be able to have a significant impact on the run in November denying either Trump or Clinton with the electoral college numbers needed to win the race.

If that happens, the election is thrown to the House of Representatives and each state represented gets one vote. It is anybody's guess how that might go.

You have to pretty much be a piece of garbage to use you race to get elected President, but that is what Obama did knowingly.

Of course he did. As did the Democrats when Hillary dropped out. You know who it hurt the most I think? Bill. The idea that he and Hillary could play dead for a guy who 'used to carry our bags' and that he had to roll over and let her take Sec State just so a 'black guy' could get elected....it really seemed to have rubbed him the wrong way. Hell, he's STILL pissed about it.

Of course he did. As did the Democrats when Hillary dropped out. You know who it hurt the most I think? Bill. The idea that he and Hillary could play dead for a guy who 'used to carry our bags' and that he had to roll over and let her take Sec State just so a 'black guy' could get elected....it really seemed to have rubbed him the wrong way. Hell, he's STILL pissed about it.

Come on, to be fair, I don't think Bill is pissed about anything anymore.

I don't think his brain will let him remember anything anymore.

Have you seen him lately?

He has a hard time closing his mouth.

Why doesn't he just stay at home and let his wife work?

Nope...as soon as she and Bill were called racist, they folded like cheap tents. Remember when Obama said he didn't look like the guys on the money? Blam! Race Card.
Obama Aide Concedes 'Dollar Bill' Remark Referred to His Race - ABC News

So any bull**** about him being elected based on his merits....are just that...bull****.

Hahhaahahah ok. Presidency of the United States at stake, and one lady on CNN made one underhanded comment about racism, and the Clintons just gave up. Sure. That lets you handwave everything else I mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom