• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBC full interview with Barr

Trump

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
in case you missed the interview...well worth the 20 minutes.

in case you missed the interview...well worth the 20 minutes.

Barr is a Godsend to the administration. He's a professional bureaucrat, but one of the few who are loyal to the Presidency (and by extension the People).

Sounds like Durham report won’t be released until spring.....lots of time for grand juries

Barr is a Godsend to the administration. He's a professional bureaucrat, but one of the few who are loyal to the Presidency (and by extension the People).

Bar is a top notch ag. I don't want an ag loyal to a president I want an ag that will enforce the law and that is what bar is doing.

Yes informative

Wish more Dems would watch and learn.

They'd rather listen to Adam Schiff lie and create his own reality, than listen to facts that don't feed into their anger. If it doesn't trash Trump, they just aren't interested.

They'd rather listen to Adam Schiff lie and create his own reality, than listen to facts that don't feed into their anger. If it doesn't trash Trump, they just aren't interested.

I imagine Durham getting some of these characters under oath will uncover fresh information.

I imagine Durham getting some of these characters under oath will uncover fresh information.

I hope so.

It would also be nice for a change if some of these corrupt individuals in our government would actually face judicial punishment for their actions. After seeing nobody in the IRS punished for targeting, harassing and taking down conservative organisations in an election year, and then seeing Comey in his press conference describe Hillary Clinton's crimes, then turning around and saying they weren't going to hold her or anyone else involved who committed crimes accountable, I'm not holding my breath that this is going to be any different.

I really hope I'm wrong because this kind of corruption will only stop when they know there is a price to pay for their actions.

Dems wanna get informed....listen to NBC's Pete Williams interview.

Back
Top Bottom