• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBC BOMBSHELL: Audio Surfaces Donald Trump Coercing His Mistress To Have Abortion

New York Republican Presidential Primary CBS News/YouGov Trump 52, Kasich 20, Cruz 21 Trump +31

:doh

LOL Who cares. Trump couldn't carry New York in general election if he offered to pay everyone who voted for him. He's a sure loser and a joke.

LOL Who cares. Trump couldn't carry New York in general election if he offered to pay everyone who voted for him. He's a sure loser and a joke.

Only time will tell...

right, Hillary changed her mind when it was politically expedient for her to do so. Trump is doing the same thing and being attacked for it. If hillary gets a pass, why not trump?

we're on the same side chuckles.

Trump hasn't changed his mind he has always been pro-abortion like most New Yorkers. He just lied about it for a while to fool his looney tune supporters who of course fell for it. Hillary did follow public sentiment on gay marriage because politicians are supposed to reflect the people and like Bill Clinton she was resisting the wedge the GOP tried to draw with that issue. It was the GOP who was being unscrupulous by using wedge issues to hide their anti-middle class agenda.

Last edited:
Nah. His opinion shift is just damage control. He either has no consultants, really bad consultants, or is the worst at taking advice ever.

I agree, it's like he drunk driving his campaign.. :)

Tim-

All that shows is there are a whole lot of suckers out there............
But let's not be coy......

we all know why all of Trump's supporters cannot care one scintilla of all the political mistakes, outrageous things and slanderous campaigning...................But cause under it all he is appealing to the racists........bigots.........disaffected low information voters who want to blame there lot in life on someone else........and is full of animosity for our government ......and says outrageous things and calls others names.....that they would never have done in public because of the social stigma they would suffer

I'd say your spin is totally out in left field on this.

My sense is that people who support Trump don't want to blame anyone for their lot in life. They want to reduce the amount of control the government has on their lot in life. They also believe the government is doing them more harm than good.

So, yeah...they are quite vocal about how they feel about government. Especially now that they have a candidate who is just as dissatisfied with the "status quo" government we have right now.

btw, I think you are making this "social stigma" thing out to be more important than it really is...probably because what you are hearing is threatening to you. I mean, other groups...liberal groups...have said much MORE outrageous things, call other worse names and your liberal ilk hasn't made any comment about "social stigma".

My sense is that people who support Trump don't want to blame anyone for their lot in life. They want to reduce the amount of control the government has on their lot in life. They also believe the government is doing them more harm than good.

So, yeah...they are quite vocal about how they feel about government. Especially now that they have a candidate who is just as dissatisfied with the "status quo" government we have right now.

btw, I think you are making this "social stigma" thing out to be more important than it really is...probably because what you are hearing is threatening to you. I mean, other groups...liberal groups...have said much MORE outrageous things, call other worse names and your liberal ilk hasn't made any comment about "social stigma".

LOL So Trumpeteers don't like intrusive Govt. but they want a more intrusive Govt. promised under Trump? They are even more confused than I thought...or you just have a one track mind. Do you have any idea how much Govt. would need to grow in order to deport 12 million illegals?

Last edited:
Trump hasn't changed his mind he has always been pro-abortion like most New Yorkers. He just lied about it for a while to fool his looney tune supporters who of course fell for it. Hillary did follow public sentiment on gay marriage because politicians are supposed to reflect the people and like Bill Clinton she was resisting the wedge the GOP tried to draw with that issue. It was the GOP who was being unscrupulous by using wedge issues to hide their anti-middle class agenda.

what garbage. two issues both divisive. abortion/gay marriage. trump switches on abortion and he's a fool; hillary switches on gay marriage and(in your opinion) she's philosopher king. I mean, what a joke. seriously, I'm laughing.

So all Trump supporters are racist bigots, an so is Trump... Mmkay..

I'm not buyin it..

I never said ALL.............and even with proof I doubt you would change your mind:

White nationalist group floods ‘every Wisconsin landline’ with robocalls backing Donald Trump
White nationalist group floods ‘every Wisconsin landline’ with robocalls backing Donald Trump

Here Are 9 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist

Trump’s many racist supporters
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...f763d6-f803-11e5-8b23-538270a1ca31_story.html

I said........his "hate message appeals to folks of similar leanings.............and they will follow him to the sorry end...........

The only thing I have a hard time understanding........

Never in a life time would I have guessed there were so many..........

I never said ALL.............and even with proof I doubt you would change your mind:

Trump’s many racist supporters
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...f763d6-f803-11e5-8b23-538270a1ca31_story.html

I said........his "hate message appeals to folks of similar leanings.............and they will follow him to the sorry end...........

The only thing I have a hard time understanding........

Never in a life time would I have guessed there were so many..........

I couldn't give a **** less about a little bit of racism to be honest, especially when the opposition, Hillary and here king of racist followers BLM..

what garbage. two issues both divisive. abortion/gay marriage. trump switches on abortion and he's a fool; hillary switches on gay marriage and(in your opinion) she's philosopher king. I mean, what a joke. seriously, I'm laughing.

I think the point being made is that Hillary actually switched on marriage, and can be generally trusted to continue to push us leftward in the culture war. Trump was clearly lying when he claimed to be pro-life, many Republicans were fooled, and he has approximately zero intention of pushing pro-life positions if he gets into office.

That is your opinion...............a minority opinion if I may..............

BTW

Please if you will please tell us what overly oppressive control does the government hold over you?

I think the point being made is that Hillary actually switched on marriage, and can be generally trusted to continue to push us leftward in the culture war. Trump was clearly lying when he claimed to be pro-life, many Republicans were fooled, and he has approximately zero intention of pushing life if he gets into office.

I couldn't give a **** less about a little bit of racism to be honest, especially when the opposition, Hillary and here king of racist followers BLM..

:roll:

Thanks for sharing your opinion

Trump did not switch on abortion he only lied about being against it for awhile. Hillary was never against gay marriage either she just would not let it become a wedge issue for the GOP. She did not feel it was worth losing elections over and subject us to more abuse by the Republicans. It's called being a politician.

Last edited:
:roll:

Thanks for sharing your opinion

You're welcome..

Leftists complaining about how racist and violent Trump and his supporters are is like Canadians complaining about how cold Panama is..

Yes, you are a leftist, maybe you are having some sort of identity crisis, but nevertheless, you are a liberal..

That is your opinion...............a minority opinion if I may..............

BTW

Please if you will please tell us what overly oppressive control does the government hold over you?

Why are you asking me? And who said anything about "overly oppressive control"?

I didn't. I was talking about Trump supporters.

You're welcome..

Leftists complaining about how racist and violent Trump and his supporters are is like Canadians complaining about how cold Panama is..

Yes, you are a leftist, maybe you are having some sort of identity crisis, but nevertheless, you are a liberal..

No I am a conservative.........a real conservative who can and will think for myself...........Yall seem to think to be conservative you must have the same view,position, belief that the "group" enforcers on each other..................all so known as groupthink

Why are you asking me? And who said anything about "overly oppressive control"?

I didn't. I was talking about Trump supporters.

I think it is vewry obvious why I am asking you...............If it has slipped your mind go back a post or two and read what you said

you must have the same view,position, belief that the "group" enforcers on each other

That is kinda the point of identifying yourself as part of a group..

LOL So Trumpeteers don't like intrusive Govt. but they want a more intrusive Govt. promised under Trump? They are even more confused than I thought...or you just have a one track mind. Do you have any idea how much Govt. would need to grow in order to deport 12 million illegals?

I don't think Trump is advocating a "more intrusive" government and we don't need to grow government to deal with illegal aliens. We just need to enforce existing laws.

But hey, I'm not surprised liberals such as yourself will disingenuously spin what Trump is saying. After all, he threatens to upset the D.C. establishment applecart. I'm thinking that's what Trump supporters like most about him.

I think it is vewry obvious why I am asking you...............If it has slipped your mind go back a post or two and read what you said

shrug...

I know what I've said. Quote me if you disagree with anything I've said.

I really do NOT see the BOMBSHELL nature of this story. Can somebody who does see it that way explain it to me?

right, Hillary changed her mind when it was politically expedient for her to do so. Trump is doing the same thing and being attacked for it. If hillary gets a pass, why not trump?

we're on the same side chuckles.

No, we're not. Comparing Hillary's and Trump's flip-flops is truly a molehill-to-mountain comparison.

I don't think Trump is advocating a "more intrusive" government and we don't need to grow government to deal with illegal aliens. We just need to enforce existing laws.

But hey, I'm not surprised liberals such as yourself will disingenuously spin what Trump is saying. After all, he threatens to upset the D.C. establishment applecart. I'm thinking that's what Trump supporters like most about him.

LOL so we are going to round up 12 million people with existing Govt. personnel? You really are in a dream world. Well we could always just put then to work building that Wall. :2razz:

Back
Top Bottom