• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBC BOMBSHELL: Audio Surfaces Donald Trump Coercing His Mistress To Have Abortion

Yup...........As I said yesterday............the NY papers were on to something and set the Donald up for a fall.............

Ya see........

Folks in NY do not like the Donald...........

Because they know him.........

Folks in NY do not like the Donald...........

New York Republican Presidential Primary CBS News/YouGov Trump 52, Kasich 20, Cruz 21 Trump +31

:doh

Your video is inconclusive speculation, grasping at straws, BTW..

Pffft...

New York Republican Presidential Primary CBS News/YouGov Trump 52, Kasich 20, Cruz 21 Trump +31

The hope is to keep Trump under 50%, even if it's 49.9%.

The hope is to keep Trump under 50%, even if it's 49.9%.

I wouldn't put it past them to straight up rig it..

How is this news? There are plenty of soundbites of Trump declaring himself to be pro-choice. He only became pro-life in the last few months. The guy has been a New York liberal for 68 of the last 69 years

Trump declared himself to be pro-life at a CPAC Conference Feb. 10th 2011. Then again in April of 2011 in interviews with LifeNews.com and the Christian Broadcast Newwork. He hasn't changed his tune until an interview aired today on Face the Nation. Now he says Roe v Wade is the law and should remain as is.

Donald Trump: Don't change abortion laws - Election 2016 - CBS News

The "man" is all over the place on everything.

I guess being anti-establishment must mean not giving a flying **** about even attempting to look like one has consistent views...

If its true, does that mean only democrats can have their positions 'evolve' over the course of time?

I suspect Trump is NOT anti-abortion. Just givin the people what they want to hear. Thats GOP/RAT politics as usual.

If its true, does that mean only democrats can have their positions 'evolve' over the course of time? I suspect Trump is NOT anti-abortion. Just givin the people what they want to hear. Thats GOP/RAT politics as usual.

No need to bring the Dems into this PUB cluster ****... :doh

All it does is show Trump is NO different than the 'establishment' he rails against... :peace

so what? clinton sold state secrets to china, bit more serious.

He's just trying to get street cred with the democrats.

I think most men's first instincts is to try to get the woman to about.

People were whining and bitching that the media has been going easy on Trump so far. I guess the honeymoon is over.

Anyway this is just the tip of the iceberg with Mr. Trump. The skeletons stacked up in this guy's closet are piled deep. It's going to be interesting on how much rope his supporters are going to give Trump before they see that he's nothing but a liar, and a user.. He portrays himself as not being a politician, but the reality is he is nothing but a typical lying, phony, pandering to whoever he's preaching to, establishment politician.

Quite the mess the GOP has on their hands with this guy. They caused this mess, and they deserve it.

Why on earth would anybody give serious consideration to a spinning, whirling dervish broadcast like this?

1. In the sound bite, Trump didn't mention abortion. That news guy wants you to believe that's what he was talking about, though.

2. In the Matthews interview, Trump didn't say "he" would ban abortions. He was talking about a hypothetical situation dreamed up by Matthews.

3. Then that news guy connects these two non-existent attitudes he's assigned to Trump and comes to the conclusion that a Trump Presidency would result in nobody being able to have an abortion.

I don't know which is worse:

1. News guys propagate such disingenuous drivel.

2. People are stupid enough to watch such drivel.

3. People are stupid enought to believe such drivel.

If its true, does that mean only democrats can have their positions 'evolve' over the course of time?

I suspect Trump is NOT anti-abortion. Just givin the people what they want to hear. Thats GOP/RAT politics as usual.

Most evolution of opinions don't change 4 times in a 3 day period though.

There is nothing wrong in changing an opinion but one must give each opinion serious thought so one does not become like a unlatched screen door in a windstorm.

Most evolution of opinions don't change 4 times in a 3 day period though.

There is nothing wrong in changing an opinion but one must give each opinion serious thought so one does not become like a unlatched screen door in a windstorm.

Nah. His opinion shift is just damage control. He either has no consultants, really bad consultants, or is the worst at taking advice ever.

People were whining and bitching that the media has been going easy on Trump so far. I guess the honeymoon is over.

Anyway this is just the tip of the iceberg with Mr. Trump. The skeletons stacked up in this guy's closet are piled deep. It's going to be interesting on how much rope his supporters are going to give Trump before they see that he's nothing but a liar, and a user.. He portrays himself as not being a politician, but the reality is he is nothing but a typical lying, phony, pandering to whoever he's preaching to, establishment politician.

Quite the mess the GOP has on their hands with this guy. They caused this mess, and they deserve it.

The media made his candidacy. That pushed him on that meteoric rise and now they get to report as they make him crash down hard. The news is the story unfortunately. Journalism is dead.

All that shows is there are a whole lot of suckers out there............
But let's not be coy......

we all know why all of Trump's supporters cannot care one scintilla of all the political mistakes, outrageous things and slanderous campaigning...................But cause under it all he is appealing to the racists........bigots.........disaffected low information voters who want to blame there lot in life on someone else........and is full of animosity for our government ......and says outrageous things and calls others names.....that they would never have done in public because of the social stigma they would suffer

All that shows is there are a whole lot of suckers out there............
But let's not be coy......

we all know why all of Trump's supporters cannot care one scintilla of all the political mistakes, outrageous things and slanderous campaigning...................But cause under it all he is appealing to the racists........bigots.........disaffected low information voters who want to blame there lot in life on someone else........and is full of animosity for our government ......and says outrageous things and calls others names.....that they would never have done in public because of the social stigma they would suffer

So all Trump supporters are racist bigots, an so is Trump... Mmkay..

I'm not buyin it..

I can come up with a thousand clips of Hillary saying she's against gay marriage. Does it make a difference to a single sheep liberal? nyet

these libs and their GOTCHA politics. like something you see on a school playground.

I can come up with a thousand clips of Hillary saying she's against gay marriage. Does it make a difference to a single sheep liberal? nyet

these libs and their GOTCHA politics. like something you see on a school playground.

So...in your opinion, people are never allowed to change their minds or their opinions? Time was when the GOP was solidly against abortion...and then for a decade or so was sorta-kinda for it, and now they're solidly against it. And then there's the nearly-100% GOP Congressional support for the Voting Rights Act in 2006...and then less than four years later (after the black Kenyan Muslim was elected to the White House), it's nearly-100% GOP Congressional opposition to the Voting Rights Act.

But I guess it's okay for the Republicans to change their minds...but if it's Hillary, well, THAT can't be tolerated!

So...in your opinion, people are never allowed to change their minds or their opinions? Time was when the GOP was solidly against abortion...and then for a decade or so was sorta-kinda for it, and now they're solidly against it. And then there's the nearly-100% GOP Congressional support for the Voting Rights Act in 2006...and then less than four years later (after the black Kenyan Muslim was elected to the White House), it's nearly-100% GOP Congressional opposition to the Voting Rights Act.

But I guess it's okay for the Republicans to change their minds...but if it's Hillary, well, THAT can't be tolerated!

right, Hillary changed her mind when it was politically expedient for her to do so. Trump is doing the same thing and being attacked for it. If hillary gets a pass, why not trump?

we're on the same side chuckles.

Back
Top Bottom