• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBC’s ‘Today’ has smallest audience since at least 1991: ‘It’s a total fiasco’

The bigger question should be who spends more time watching tv: Republicans or Democrats?

LMAO - yet another FOX News interpretation of events. Who could've guessed?

Progressives and life-time Trump haters simply will not accept that fact that competitors of FoxNews do not have the impact of Fox when it comes to cable news.

One In Five Viewers Stopped Watching CNN’s Top Hosts Last Week​

By Ben Johnson

Jul 14, 2021 DailyWire.com
As summer heats up, CNN’s ratings have cooled down. The third-place cable news network saw its ratings erode even further, while also losing its grip on viewers in TV’s most valued demographic.
CNN’s prime time ratings plummeted by 19% last week, both in overall viewers and with those aged 25-54.

That means nearly one in every five people who watched CNN’s prime time lineup the previous week turned off the network during the week of July 5.
CNN’s prime time lineup attracted a meager 833,000 total viewers and 184,000 in the coveted 25-54 demographic. That ranks behind both Fox News (with 2.05 million total prime time viewers and 309,000 in the demographic) and its competitor among left-of-center viewers, MSNBC (which won 1.3 million total viewers and 156,000 in the demographic).
CNN is now the sixth-rated cable network in prime time, behind Fox News, MSNBC, HGTV, the Hallmark Channel, and the History Channel.

We've been over this topic over and over and over and over...

The reasons for ratings drops have been explained. The only question that needs answering is why do conservatives keep rehashing this old tired topic?

So do conservatives now hate Fox News for 'being too liberal' now or what?

The more liberal they get, they more audience they lose.

MindlessCompleteDunnart-size_restricted.gif
And less people watch live TV every day, correlation does not equal causation.

Progressives and life-time Trump haters simply will not accept that fact that competitors of FoxNews do not have the impact of Fox when it comes to cable news.

One In Five Viewers Stopped Watching CNN’s Top Hosts Last Week​

By Ben Johnson

Jul 14, 2021 DailyWire.com
As summer heats up, CNN’s ratings have cooled down. The third-place cable news network saw its ratings erode even further, while also losing its grip on viewers in TV’s most valued demographic.
CNN’s prime time ratings plummeted by 19% last week, both in overall viewers and with those aged 25-54.

That means nearly one in every five people who watched CNN’s prime time lineup the previous week turned off the network during the week of July 5.
CNN’s prime time lineup attracted a meager 833,000 total viewers and 184,000 in the coveted 25-54 demographic. That ranks behind both Fox News (with 2.05 million total prime time viewers and 309,000 in the demographic) and its competitor among left-of-center viewers, MSNBC (which won 1.3 million total viewers and 156,000 in the demographic).
CNN is now the sixth-rated cable network in prime time, behind Fox News, MSNBC, HGTV, the Hallmark Channel, and the History Channel.

Conservatives, and other Trump fellators, simply can't get it through their dense skulls that FOX ratings have never even come close to the aggregate viewing numbers of all mainstream news combined. FOX has never been anything but a niche market extremist outlier when it came to the infotainment ratings wars, narrowly serving the xenophobes, racists, chauvinists, and other low life demographics of the country. Their numbers have never represented anything significant, when compared to the total mainstream news consumed by American viewers.

Most Americans are not crypto-fascists like the average FOX viewer.

Conservatives, and other Trump fellators, simply can't get it through their dense skulls that FOX ratings have never even come close to the aggregate viewing numbers of all mainstream news combined. FOX has never been anything but a niche market extremist outlier when it came to the infotainment ratings wars, narrowly serving the xenophobes, racists, chauvinists, and other low life demographics of the country. Their numbers have never represented anything significant, when compared to the total mainstream news consumed by American viewers.

Most Americans are not crypto-fascists like the average FOX viewer.
I am not a crypto-fascist! And I don't even know what that is.
And I have no idea what an average Fox viewer is.
But I am sure glad there is a news channel there that can counter/refute the dubious Progressive bullshit coming out of the White House and sanctioned by CNN. MSNBC, PBS, The NY Times, and ABC/CBS/NBC.

I wake up every morning, mix my adrenochrome into my morning coffee, plan the next basement transfer of young children, receive instructions from Hillary Clinton as to where the next Satanic ritual abuse extravaganza is going to be, then I prepare my lunch of fetal parts and bacon. After lunch I tune in to the radical marxist bulletins from BLM™ and plan my evening's Antifa activities and catch the latest news from Granma and before heading out, I set a few fires at the local federal building in town.

View attachment 67344094

Feckin animal you are. How does America have a chance if you don't line up to kiss a Trump twelve dollar collectable (suitable for framing)?

You don't love America. You support equality and equal rights. Shame on you, you rat bagger. No doubt you are on first name basis with brown people, lesbians, and abortive wimmens, some who may be gay... and God forbid, maybe even Roman Catholics.

Feckin animal you are. How does America have a chance if you don't line up to kiss a Trump twelve dollar collectable (suitable for framing)?

You don't love America. You support equality and equal rights. Shame on you, you rat bagger. No doubt you are on first name basis with brown people, lesbians, and abortive wimmens, some who may be gay... and God forbid, maybe even Roman Catholics.

Ya gatt dayum right.

oh-my-god-art-car-harrod-blank-art-car-agency-photo-harrod-blank-main-omg-thumb.jpg

Is the Today Show actually still on? I thought it was cancelled around the same time The Price is Right went off the air.

Is the Today Show actually still on? I thought it was cancelled around the same time The Price is Right went off the air.

Hell, yes it's still on. In fact, I have my name on a perspective audience list. You don't understand Hollywood. You gotta know the right people. Recently for only $250.00 I was able get a guaranteed seat on an upcoming Queen for a Day rerun staring Jack Bailey.

Hell, yes it's still on. In fact, I have my name on a perspective audience list. You don't understand Hollywood. You gotta know the right people. Recently for only $250.00 I was able get a guaranteed seat on an upcoming Queen for a Day rerun staring Jack Bailey.

MV5BNjQxNTllYzgtYjUwMS00NDhmLTgwYjUtMzc4NTlmZGI5YzhlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjE5MjUyOTM@._V1_.jpg

Fortunately we effectively only have one TV provider here in God's favourite, and the BBC is so absurdly biased that they are their own worst enemy .------ thinking people here (0.1% ? )

reject them--- simply never switch on .That is, for so called 'news ' , economic and geo political happenings .

Same effectively for the daily papers -- fast disappearing and none worse than the Guardian horror comic , financially sponsored by Lord Pervert , better known as the ex Mrs Gates.

Back
Top Bottom