• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBC’s ‘Today’ has smallest audience since at least 1991: ‘It’s a total fiasco’

The more liberal they get, they more audience they lose.

MindlessCompleteDunnart-size_restricted.gif
I’ve never watched it. I have no idea what it’s all about.

HAHAHAHHA this thread delivers the laughs.

Most people aren't sitting around watching television in the morning like unemployed Trump lovers in their tarpaper shacks.

Apparently there's more morons than Libruls. That should bode well for Democrats in the forthcoming elections.
Does your flip phone still work? I found them difficult to text with.

6 million to 2.9 million is a pretty big drop!
What a hopeful sign for some of you on the Right side of the aisle, right?

Cue me when the Durham Report comes out and King Chump regains his Throne next month!

As always, you are Fox’s little bitch.

Not during the last election.
Losers.
Bwaahaahaahaahaahaa!
Last election, and Trump, are gone. Time to move on.

can i tell a dirty little secret that you guys won't repeat or hold against me?

i didn't know the Today show still existed.

Not so much.

Why in God's name would I watch cable news in prime time. Only if something special was happening like a president encouraging a riot at the capitol or Republicans trying to steal an election. Way too much other content like the Mets who are in 1st even with the most injuries ever. Or the Seattle expansion draft, ny red bulls...Not to mention all the shows on Netflix. Currently watching Altered Carbon. Others of interest were Travelers, Sherlock, Lupin, along with various movies.

for decades (since Rush and Fox became a thing) i've had to listen to Republicans talk about "size".

i quit arguing with them because they always leave out "cable vs network" or "MSM vs CMSM" or "Rush/Fox vs All Non-Rush/Fox Entities" or whatever.

at some point i just accepted that they were gonna brag about "size" no matter how flaccid the argument.

Maybe its because most people have dropped cable now and are just using streaming services. The old luddites left on cable are all dedicated Fox viewers.

In primetime, Fox News topped with an average of 2.13 million viewers

The Today show has 1.9 million views. They're neck and neck.

And falling:

Today’ averaged 2.9 million viewers during the week of July 12-16 to mark the first time NBC News’ flagship program failed to surpass the three-million viewer threshold since at least 1991,” Fox News reported.

I think you will see ratings continue to slide for all live TV in the coming years. With streaming services and smart phones live tv media is becoming obsolete.

Are you serious dude? I wake up every day to three new tweets on my phone from AOC. A notification from google about whatever stupid ass shit Trump did that day.
I then check Instagram where I check out a number of different stories posted by my liberal friends and a number of liberal groups I follow. I then have a cup of coffee while I scroll through Facebook where I follow a number of different news sources including NBC News.
Wow - talk about living in a bubble!

World News Tonight averaged 9.6 million total viewers, a drop of 2% from 9.8 million in the first quarter a year earlier

The ABC, NBC and CBS night news shows each just destroy fox.

trump is gone. trump was generating all the news and making news show money. It was like watching a monkey throw poop at tourists, trump was entertaining.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

I dont care about that.

So, NBC had more viewers when they could report on a train wreck of an administration?

You telling us Biden is so boring that his policy decisions don't make the front page news cause they don't involve paid off hookers or the president getting sick from covid?

Yikes. Its gonna be 3.5 long years for some of your tiki torchers.

FOX News whining about Today's ratings. It's a battle of the olds. Send out a telegram, the local vaudeville show is losing its audience to the moving pictures! This proves that William Howard Taft's policies are losing their appeal! :ROFLMAO:

Wou

I have told you cons a million times, having high/low ratings has ZERO to do with politics!

Back
Top Bottom