• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBC’s ‘Today’ has smallest audience since at least 1991: ‘It’s a total fiasco’

Are you serious dude? I wake up every day to three new tweets on my phone from AOC. A notification from google about whatever stupid ass shit Trump did that day.
I then check Instagram where I check out a number of different stories posted by my liberal friends and a number of liberal groups I follow. I then have a cup of coffee while I scroll through Facebook where I follow a number of different news sources including NBC News.
I do not turn on the T.V. at all most days, and if I do it's to watch a sporting event.
My wife listens to N.P.R. all day. When and if she does turn the T.V. on it's to watch Netflix.

You might as well be talking about how a somewhat liberal blacksmith in town is struggling to get new customers. Well duh, it's because all the smart young liberals are driving cars.

For a while there it seemed like there was a new story coming out every day about how Millenials are killing some industry. We don't go to Apple Bees anymore. We don't drink soft drinks. That doesn't mean we don't eat or drink.
Normal television is for stupid old people whose phone is to smart for them.

I wake up every morning, mix my adrenochrome into my morning coffee, plan the next basement transfer of young children, receive instructions from Hillary Clinton as to where the next Satanic ritual abuse extravaganza is going to be, then I prepare my lunch of fetal parts and bacon. After lunch I tune in to the radical marxist bulletins from BLM™ and plan my evening's Antifa activities and catch the latest news from Granma and before heading out, I set a few fires at the local federal building in town.

Adrenochrome coffee mug.png

The more liberal they get, they more audience they lose.

MindlessCompleteDunnart-size_restricted.gif
Sounds like a real problem if you have stocks in the (parent) company. Otherwise, why should anyone care?

Fact is, FOX is desperate to get that message out - as if that were significant news! When FOX numbers plummeted shortly after the election, it was picked up by some major media sources - Forbes for example - but it never made the broadcast news on CBS, NBC or ABC. Network gloating isn't newsworthy - unless you're FOX. Because while FOX News might have cornered an uber-reich-wing-nut niche market over the past 20+ years, they have never had numbers that can compete with the aggregate total of real news networks. The fact that any single network might be bleeding ratings on any given show doesn't mean that the others aren't picking up the slack somewhere else on the dial. And in an internet world with ever more competition for eyeballs, it means even less.

The entire story is a nothing burger.

Are you serious dude? I wake up every day to three new tweets on my phone from AOC. A notification from google about whatever stupid ass shit Trump did that day.
I then check Instagram where I check out a number of different stories posted by my liberal friends and a number of liberal groups I follow. I then have a cup of coffee while I scroll through Facebook where I follow a number of different news sources including NBC News.
I do not turn on the T.V. at all most days, and if I do it's to watch a sporting event.
My wife listens to N.P.R. all day. When and if she does turn the T.V. on it's to watch Netflix.

You might as well be talking about how a somewhat liberal blacksmith in town is struggling to get new customers. Well duh, it's because all the smart young liberals are driving cars.

For a while there it seemed like there was a new story coming out every day about how Millenials are killing some industry. We don't go to Apple Bees anymore. We don't drink soft drinks. That doesn't mean we don't eat or drink.
Normal television is for stupid old people whose phone is to smart for them.
You're making my case.

NBC’s ‘Today’ has smallest audience since at least 1991​

Whoopie Do, let's all get onto discussion forums and gloat.

Now, anyone got some REAL news to get excited about?

As always, you are Fox’s little bitch.
Apparently there's more morons than Libruls. That should bode well for Democrats in the forthcoming elections.
Not during the last election.
Losers.
Bwaahaahaahaahaahaa!

Yeah, it's great. My wife introduced me to it. The latest cool thing on there was a great interview with Crosby, Stills, and Nash. She records it every week in case we miss it.
Exactly the same here.
Great interviews and fantastically informative segments.
Nothing to dislike.

Fact is, FOX is desperate to get that message out - as if that were significant news! When FOX numbers plummeted shortly after the election, it was picked up by some major media sources - Forbes for example - but it never made the broadcast news on CBS, NBC or ABC. Network gloating isn't newsworthy - unless you're FOX. Because while FOX News might have cornered an uber-reich-wing-nut niche market over the past 20+ years, they have never had numbers that can compete with the aggregate total of real news networks. The fact that any single network might be bleeding ratings on any given show doesn't mean that the others aren't picking up the slack somewhere else on the dial. And in an internet world with ever more competition for eyeballs, it means even less.

The entire story is a nothing burger.
You look at Fox News front page, everyday there are at LEAST 3 to 4 articles on how there competition sucks in one way or another. Gruel for there rubes.

American spends to much time in the Tavern and was convinced most of us think it mattered.

Is this one of those threads that Fox News sheep brag about ratings, while still trying to contend that Fox is not Mainstream media?

Thank you for making my day!

It's nice to know that most Americans are sick and tired of those TV shows that keep pushing their woke agenda in our face day after day!

I watched a little bit of the Today show a few weeks back for the first time in many years. The chemistry was not there so it didn’t really hold my attention

It's fun watching liberals try to explain away an obvious problem.
There is no problem...

As the network and cable audience's shrink, Fox liars corner the crazy market and the broadcast networks divide the sane people....:unsure:

It is amazing Tucker is so watched even after Fox says he can't be taken seriously... ✌️

LMAO - yet another FOX News interpretation of events. Who could've guessed?
As previously cited, not so much.

Hardly a surprise the legacy media is loosing viewership. The US electorate are catching on, and not liking it.

Irony of ironies, it's self inflicted.

I'm betting the decline started when they played the deceptively edited Zimmerman 9-11 call.
That and the many other deceptions / manipulations / political activism after that as well.

I dont look at ratings for cable. They are all companies that are not worth investing my entire identity in.

I dont look at ratings for cable. They are all companies that are not worth investing my entire identity in.
I can't imagine anyone's life is that boring to give a fig about cable news ratings.

I can't imagine anyone's life is that boring to give a fig about cable news ratings.
I live with people who do. Fox news constantly drills corporate brand identity into people’s heads

LMAO - yet another FOX News interpretation of events. Who could've guessed?

You scored another submissive loyalty gold star for complying with Biden's edict that "Democrats will no longer accept facts." Not to risk the unforgivable progressive sin of hearing a fact and momentarily wondering if there is anything to it, you wisely choice to not watch the video and attached the means where came.

You, you always check to see how the publisher is before you will ever look at their magazine or book. You do that, don't you? It is FAR too dangerous now for you not to.

Back
Top Bottom