• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBC’s ‘Today’ has smallest audience since at least 1991: ‘It’s a total fiasco’

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

The more liberal they get, they more audience they lose.

MindlessCompleteDunnart-size_restricted.gif

2.9 million viewers during the week of July 12-16

Fox has what? 4 million views on cable?

It's not all that different.

2.9 million viewers during the week of July 12-16

Fox has what? 4 million views on cable?

It's not all that different.

Not so much.

I see uo

I see your still cutting and pasting from Fox News website. Newsflash, no one cares about the ratings, most Americans have other concerns.

You should crawl back to the tavern before last call.

My favorite is CBS Sunday Morning. Great show every week. If I sit down and start watching it, I generally watch a good chunk of it.

I see uo

I see your still cutting and pasting from Fox News website. Newsflash, no one cares about the ratings, most Americans have other concerns.

You should crawl back to the tavern before last call.
Advertisers care. Networks care.
LMAO - yet another FOX News interpretation of events. Who could've guessed?
What's to interpret? Are you disputing the fact? Fact is NBC is bleeding viewers.

My favorite is CBS Sunday Morning. Great show every week. If I sit down and start watching it, I generally watch a good chunk of it.
Best show ever!

And Faux News is still a Moron Magnet.
Apparently there's more morons than Libruls. That should bode well for Democrats in the forthcoming elections.

The only people who really watch normal T.V. anymore are stupid baby boomers who can't figure out how Netflix works. Why is this news?

Gen Z is the most likely demographic to have cut the cord, as 45% are streaming-only customers, while just 17% of Baby Boomers are."

What's to interpret? Are you disputing the fact? Fact is NBC is bleeding viewers.
Fact is, FOX is desperate to get that message out - as if that were significant news! When FOX numbers plummeted shortly after the election, it was picked up by some major media sources - Forbes for example - but it never made the broadcast news on CBS, NBC or ABC. Network gloating isn't newsworthy - unless you're FOX. Because while FOX News might have cornered an uber-reich-wing-nut niche market over the past 20+ years, they have never had numbers that can compete with the aggregate total of real news networks. The fact that any single network might be bleeding ratings on any given show doesn't mean that the others aren't picking up the slack somewhere else on the dial. And in an internet world with ever more competition for eyeballs, it means even less.

The entire story is a nothing burger.

Hasn't every morning TV show's audience gone down every year since the internet? I suspect the OP is horribly stupid bs.

Best show ever!
Yeah, it's great. My wife introduced me to it. The latest cool thing on there was a great interview with Crosby, Stills, and Nash. She records it every week in case we miss it.

It's fun watching liberals try to explain away an obvious problem.
Are you serious dude? I wake up every day to three new tweets on my phone from AOC. A notification from google about whatever stupid ass shit Trump did that day.
I then check Instagram where I check out a number of different stories posted by my liberal friends and a number of liberal groups I follow. I then have a cup of coffee while I scroll through Facebook where I follow a number of different news sources including NBC News.
I do not turn on the T.V. at all most days, and if I do it's to watch a sporting event.
My wife listens to N.P.R. all day. When and if she does turn the T.V. on it's to watch Netflix.

You might as well be talking about how a somewhat liberal blacksmith in town is struggling to get new customers. Well duh, it's because all the smart young liberals are driving cars.

For a while there it seemed like there was a new story coming out every day about how Millenials are killing some industry. We don't go to Apple Bees anymore. We don't drink soft drinks. That doesn't mean we don't eat or drink.
Normal television is for stupid old people whose phone is to smart for them.

The legacy media is in palliative care position .

How will TPIP react to this major shock ?

More Sheeple than they gave credit for do not wish to be Compliance Gullibles forever .

Thinking people do nor watch any of these channels ever .Except for our favourite son Tucker the Blessed Focker .

Back
Top Bottom