• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA players kneel on 9-11

Chuck9788

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Just further Democrat inspired and supported disrespect of our military, law enforcement and first transponders. Not to mention all of the great Americans that died on that tragic day.

Maybe they kneeled in support of the hijackers.Hijackers Lives Matter.

Just further Democrat inspired and supported disrespect of our military, law enforcement and first transponders. Not to mention all of the great Americans that died on that tragic day.

I may not agree with this tactic, or think it helps their "cause" very much.

But it remains free expression. They have this right guaranteed in the First Amendment.

Of course, other have the right to disagree, condemn, and refuse to support them.

That too is free expression.

Is that what the press release said or is that your take? I'm guessing it's your take. And quite frankly, taking a knee today, could really, really, easily be seen as a sign of respect for the fallen. I think that's what I'll do. You do you.

Give me a break. Who the hell cares. You stand up, sit, kneel, it is a free country for damn sakes!

I know people that pray on the toilet.

They are as entitled to their 1st amendment rights as you are to yours. Deal with it.

China told them to.

You might be onto something. It always comes down to the Almighty Dollar, especially sports stars and movie stars....China has them by the short hairs, big time.

OMFG

Do tell, how is this "disrespect of our military, law enforcement and first transponders."

This is just another idiot thread.

They are as entitled to their 1st amendment rights as you are to yours. Deal with it.

Trumpanzee's are going in a frenzy because:

NBA players vocally criticize Trump; (blind loyalty)

The majority of them are black; (racism)

The majority of them have more money than them (jealousy);

LeBron James has done more for our democracy than Trump can ever dream of.

Also, Junkyard Jared Kushner attacks NBA players. FYI his brother Joshua Kusher is a minority owner of an NBA team - HILARIOUS!

OMFG

Do tell, how is this "disrespect of our military, law enforcement and first transponders."

This is just another idiot thread.

Trumpanzee's would have no issue disrespecting those that serve. See John McCain.

But the arrogance... claiming that the National Anthem is a hymn of praise to "military, law enforcement and first transponders."

Just deplorable.

But the arrogance... claiming that the National Anthem is a hymn of praise to "military, law enforcement and first transponders."

Just deplorable.
Truly ironic and anti-patriotic, IMO, that folks like OP criticize others over their choice of how they exercise their first amendment right.

Media bows to the mob and provides cover for them. Sports and media are in bed together. They are completely out of touch with America.

But it remains free expression. They have this right guaranteed in the First Amendment.

Of course, other have the right to disagree, condemn, and refuse to support them.

The people you vote with just hate Black people. Stop fooling yourself.

Why are they so upset about Black people fighting police brutality? Why are they so angry? By now all those knuckleheads know that the kneeling was done to show respect. No rational person believes kneeling is disrespectful.

This more manufactured outrage.

Media bows to the mob and provides cover for them. Sports and media are in bed together. They are completely out of touch with America.

No, you're out of touch with America and the entire world. The entire world is with us. You can take your hate and cuddle it as you dry up and age as the world passes you by and forgets you ever existed.

Trumpanzee's would have no issue disrespecting those that serve. See John McCain.

They don't mind if he calls men who served cowards and losers. But kneeling about police brutality won't be tolerated.

But this is not about disrespecting the service as the ignorance in the OP suggests.

Is anyone watching the NBA anymore? I've switched to roller derby myself.

Yep. I've moved onto roller derby and tennis.

Trumpanzee's are going in a frenzy because:

NBA players vocally criticize Trump; (blind loyalty)

The majority of them are black; (racism)

The majority of them have more money than them (jealousy);

LeBron James has done more for our democracy than Trump can ever dream of.

Also, Junkyard Jared Kushner attacks NBA players. FYI his brother Joshua Kusher is a minority owner of an NBA team - HILARIOUS!

I say we need to integrate the NBA. It's a racist sport.

YES, on 9/11, those basketball players should have stood up for the National Anthem.

That would have really shown class.

But, then, those overly paid and arrogant entertainers have never indicated that they have much of that quality in their professional or in their personal lives.

Back
Top Bottom