• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA Announcment

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Meh.

Typical. The strength of their conviction rests in someone else. hey should REALLY show their commitment. Shut down the NBA for a few years (seriously...it doenst look like too many people will miss them). Let all those healthy young men join the nations police forces and work in the rat infested cities with the majority minority populations and rampant violent crime and show us all how its done.

Trump twitter tirade about the NBA in 5... 4... 3...

Meh.
Typical. The strength of their conviction rests in someone else. hey should REALLY show their commitment. Shut down the NBA for a few years (seriously...it doenst look like too many people will miss them). Let all those healthy young men join the nations police forces and work in the rat infested cities with the majority minority populations and rampant violent crime and show us all how its done.

Don't like that people are demanding cops stop murdering unarmed black men? Throw a hissy fit and demand they all become cops.

Soldiers in war-zones have a dramatically more restrictive ROE and more responsibility than US cops. If they can't protect and serve they shouldn't be cops. Your attempt to distract is irrelevant.

NBA stepping up to the plate. Mixed metaphor is intentional. :lol:

NBA announces new social justice plan that includes turning arenas into voting centers

BREAKING: The NBA just announced that all basketball arenas will he turned into 2020 voting locations.

Ample space for large amounts of people to vote safely.

link...

Glad they are helping out.

But, the arenas are downtown where the darker people live!

Expect the republicans to pull some crap and try to get them shut down...they don't want more people voting.

But, the arenas are downtown where the darker people live!

Expect the republicans to pull some crap and try to get them shut down...they don't want more people voting.

I already want to see that line of complaint. Because what I got in my pocket is, "But you didn't want them to vote by mail so...?"

Don't like that people are demanding cops stop murdering unarmed black men? Throw a hissy fit and demand they all become cops.

Soldiers in war-zones have a dramatically more restrictive ROE and more responsibility than US cops. If they can't protect and serve they shouldn't be cops. Your attempt to distract is irrelevant.
Put some muscle behind your hustle. Stop regurgitating leftist lies about cops killing black people and learn what the **** you are actually talking about and you sound less stupid when you talk.

Oh...and hey...if you really care about black lives, then maybe you should concern yourself with more than the 4-5 unarmed black lives lost at the hands of police officer annually and more with the 10,000 plus that die at the hands of black Americans every year. Maybe you should reexamine your political stance and stop voting for the same corrupt inept rat ****s that have turned every major city in the country into rat infested crime riddled ****holes and bloodbaths. Maybe you should concern yourself with the black men that rape black women at rates far higher than every other group int eh country and the black children that die from abuse and neglect every year at the hands of their black parents.

You know...if black lives matter is more than just an impotent leftist slogan.

But since we both know you dont give a **** about black lives unless you can try to use them or exploit them for political gain, your comment is all the more comical.

I already want to see that line of complaint. Because what I got in my pocket is, "But you didn't want them to vote by mail so...?"

Republican governors will order that the streets in front be torn up for special projects...its unsafe to go there!

I think they're coming back with - -see, "you can go vote in person during the pandemic, so why the push for mail in voting?"

Put some muscle behind your hustle. Stop regurgitating leftist lies about cops killing black people and learn what the **** you are actually talking about and you sound less stupid when you talk.

Oh...and hey...if you really care about black lives, then maybe you should concern yourself with more than the 4-5 unarmed black lives lost at the hands of police officer annually and more with the 10,000 plus that die at the hands of black Americans every year. Maybe you should reexamine your political stance and stop voting for the same corrupt inept rat ****s that have turned every major city in the country into rat infested crime riddled ****holes and bloodbaths. Maybe you should concern yourself with the black men that rape black women at rates far higher than every other group int eh country and the black children that die from abuse and neglect every year at the hands of their black parents.

But since we both know you dont give a **** about black lives unless you can try to use them or exploit them for political gain, your comment is all the more comical.

Maybe you should cut back on the angry hyperbole a bit, and stop calling other posters stupid.

I’m done watching sports until these multimillionaire idiots can keep politics out of sports.
These idiots made judgements without the evidence.
Their actions fueled the flame of the violence.
Is the NBA diverse enough?

If I shot an unarmed civilian in my custody in Afghanistan I would've gone the **** to jail. Being a cop does not give someone the right to murder unarmed innocent people. I think their ROE should be at least as restrictive as that of soldiers in Afghanistan.

I hope the NBA players invest the time and money to encouraging and assisting people so that they vote, same with the other sports leagues.

If I shot an unarmed civilian in my custody in Afghanistan I would've gone the **** to jail. Being a cop does not give someone the right to murder unarmed innocent people. I think their ROE should be at least as restrictive as that of soldiers in Afghanistan.
If you bothered to look at the facts regarding the police shootings in this country you wouldnt come across as stupid as you are right now. But you will content yourself with continuing to regurgitate mindless leftists talking points.

Because none of this matters to you as anything more than a political cause. And you know it.

Good luck getting poll workers.

If you bothered to look at the facts regarding the police shootings in this country you wouldnt come across as stupid as you are right now. But you will content yourself with continuing to regurgitate mindless leftists talking points.
Because none of this matters to you as anything more than a political cause. And you know it.

I don't know if you're familiar with any of the cases but there are apparently a whole lot of instances where cops shoot unarmed people, and most of the time they're black. You should look into it.

Meh.

What a dumb post.

I’m done watching sports until these multimillionaire idiots can keep politics out of sports.

Makes as much sense as someone smashing their themometer to help make their temperature drop.

Donald Trump put the politics in sports when he called kneelers Sons Of Bitches. Case closed.

Meh.

They generate a lot of profit for other people. It will be incumbent upon those people who risk losing it to lobby the government to reform the police.

I don't know if you're familiar with any of the cases but there are apparently a whole lot of instances where cops shoot unarmed people, and most of the time they're black. You should look into it.

That's not correct. more white people are shot.. about twice as many; check FBI data.
good day atcha' RA

Back
Top Bottom