• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2022-2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Suns, Sacramento and maybe Minnesota will be the Nuggets main competition.

I don't know if you laughed or not while typing this. But I'm laughing while reading it because it's true.

I'm still consider myself a rather young fan. Been watching since 2001. The NBA has never been this weak.

Kings are like one or two defensive players away from being contenders.

I don't know if you laughed or not while typing this. But I'm laughing while reading it because it's true.

I'm still consider myself a rather young fan. Been watching since 2001. The NBA has never been this weak.
The West is getting old. CP3, Lebron, Clay, AD, Durant, George, Kawai etc.

You need a mega superstar to win it all. The last three champions had Yannis, Curry and Jokic. The last three champions also where organically built. The super teams haven't worked out since a younger Lebron created a couple.

Kings are like one or two defensive players away from being contenders.
Denver adding Bruce Brown and KCP was key to their championship. Also Christian Braun gave some good minutes on D. These were all key additions. The Kings need to mimic this formula.

Denver adding Bruce Brown and KCP was key to their championship. Also Christian Braun gave some good minutes on D. These were all key additions. The Kings need to mimic this formula.

AG to Denver was highly instrumental too

AG to Denver was highly instrumental too
This was monumental. His size and athleticism is unique. He is the perfect compliment to the the big two. Watch a Jokic passing highlight reel and notice who he is passing too. AG leaned on the best players in each series and made their lives miserable defensively.

The championship parade.

Is Christian Braun old enough to drink? He has a beer in his hand.

Not enough.
Silver looks pretty darn weak with this decision. Is he waiting for the "Full me three times" before lowering the boom?

Silver looks pretty darn weak with this decision. Is he waiting for the "Full me three times" before lowering the boom?
I agree that there is a strong possibility that there will be additional issues with Morant before his career is over. It doesn't appear that he is willing to make changes that benefit his career.

It will take an accidental gun discharge while playing with his gun for fun and killing someone before the NBA takes this serious and actually punishes him. (obviously he would end up going to jail if that happened tho...)

I'm predicting Aaron Gordon will win defensive player of the year next year.

Jokic has to be the favorite to win MVP.

I predict Denver to repeat as champions next year. They are young and already a championship squad. The only player they may lose is Bruce Brown which would be big. I think Christian Braun is gonna be a heck of a player and should develop an offensive game to go with his amazing defensive skills. Murray will be another year removed from his injury and is emerging as a super star. I don't think we have seen the best of MPJ yet.

Season over.

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom