• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2021

That actually sounds interesting, even if only to hear Bucky go full-on Pro-Russ.
Great trade for WSH. 3 players and a #1. Beal now staying at WSH. (Wall) Not the juice of the NFL draft but still good ...

They need a shooter who can spread the floor, not Russ.
Russ can help keep LeBron's minutes to a minimum, but not much else. He's just a lane clogging ball hog if AD and LBJ are both on the floor.

Lonzo to the Bulls; CP3 stays with Suns. Conley remains with Jazz, and Heat acquire Lowry from Toronto.

lol...Looks like no one but scruffs want to be on the Lakers.

Los Angeles Lakers Bring Four Back, Let Caruso Go to the Chicago Bulls

• Alex Caruso to the Bulls ($37 million, four years) — Wojnarowski: A
  • Dwight Howard to the Lakers ($2.6 million, one year) — Charania: B
  • Trevor Ariza to the Lakers ($2.6 million, one year) — Wojnarowski: B
  • Kent Bazemore to the Lakers (2.4 million, one year) — Charania: B
  • Wayne Ellington to the Lakers ($2.1 million, one year) — Haynes: B

Lonzo to the Bulls; CP3 stays with Suns. Conley remains with Jazz, and Heat acquire Lowry from Toronto.

lol...Looks like no one but scruffs want to be on the Lakers.
With LBJ, AD and RWB salaries, Lakers can't afford top notch talent. And $37 over 4 for Caruso is just stupid.

Another shitty year for the Bulls with Ball and Caruso ...
Yeah, I never bought into Lonzo like I do his baby brother.

With LBJ, AD and RWB salaries, Lakers can't afford top notch talent. And $37 over 4 for Caruso is just stupid.
I never even heard of the dude.

Loving the Lakers offseason moves!

Carmelo Anthony
Dwight Howard
Trevor Ariza
Wayne Ellington

A lot of championship experience there to fill out the bench. All of these guys have championships.

Loving the Lakers offseason moves!

Carmelo Anthony
Dwight Howard
Trevor Ariza
Wayne Ellington

A lot of championship experience there to fill out the bench. All of these guys have championships.
Perfect squad for a fifth seed. Agreed.

Lakers get Kendrick Nunn and Malik Monk too.

Wow! A lot of talent coming to LA.

The Bulls' glory days have been in the rearview mirror since January 13, 1999 (MJ's retirement).
Too bad MJ got internally busted for gambling and didn’t win 8 straight.

This is probably the Bull's best free agency... ever.
I hope you’re right. I feel the Ball name is toxic and that Caruso is vastly overpaid. I don’t see much chemistry with LaVine. I’m ready to take out a future on the Bucks to repeat at 17/2 or +850. Bet $100 to win $850.

Bulls get another one.

This sets the Bulls up quite nicely for 2021 - 2022. Stacked top to bottom with size, athleticism, shooting, and playmakers.

They will have difficulty stopping big men, so i can see using the low-level exception and vet minimums on an interior defender.
I hope you’re right. I feel the Ball name is toxic and that Caruso is vastly overpaid. I don’t see much chemistry with LaVine. I’m ready to take out a future on the Bucks to repeat at 17/2 or +850. Bet $100 to win $850.
Zo is a 6'6 PG who will help create nightmares in transition. Expect crazy lobs to Lavine, DeRozan, White, and PWill. He's also capable of guarding three positions, and moves with anticipation (high steals / blocks rate).

Im extremely excited!

Last edited:
Bucks for sure are favorites, even with Heat getting Lowry and Bulls with Rosen, Ball and Caruso.

Kawhi is still a wild card. If he goes to Miami, that changes everything.

Bucks for sure are favorites, even with Heat getting Lowry and Bulls with Rosen, Ball and Caruso.

With Miami, it depends whether the NBA and its officials allow them to play UFC ball and have can’t-watch 80-78 games ...

As of now, absolutely. By mid season, much can change.
The Heat can't get Kawhi unless he signs for the vet minimum. A sign and trade is almost impossible at this juncture given the new signings and JB's new max extension. They'd have to wait until December-ish (used to be the 19th) to move some of their new contacts.

I see the new King saved the US at the Olympics.

It's really hard right now to say anyone in the game is better than Durant.

I see the new King saved the US at the Olympics.

It's really hard right now to say anyone in the game is better than Durant.
While I criticized Durant for being soft when he went to GS, I give him a lot of credit for what he's done for the National Team this year and in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom