• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2021

Break up the Knicks!

7-game winning streak, albeit over the mostly injured or under 500, the New York team is only 1/2 game behind Atlanta for 4th, and they play each other tonight. Win or lose that game, the Knicks are no longer a joke.

Phoenix does it again, beating Philly by 3. Of course, Brooklyn cannot capitalize. They lost by 11 to the lowly Raptors.

Utah wins. Clippers down 15 to Memphis early. If that holds, the Suns will be 3 games up on the Clips for second.

Don't look now. Washington, with its win tonight over GS, has won 6-straight and is now in play-in territory. They were pretty much dead a month ago. That is one hell of a comeback.

Break up the Knicks!

7-game winning streak, albeit over the mostly injured or under 500, the New York team is only 1/2 game behind Atlanta for 4th, and they play each other tonight. Win or lose that game, the Knicks are no longer a joke.
137-127 Knicks in O/T. Julius Randle drops 40; Derrick Rose comes off the bench with 20 in 30 minutes. Scrappy.

If I lived in NYC, I'd probably root for this team over the top heavy Nets, who we can see failed to show up again last night.

You know who showed up...the Nuggets; winning in a nail-biter way out West, up in Portland, behind Jokic's 25.

Don't look now. Washington, with its win tonight over GS, has won 6-straight and is now in play-in territory. They were pretty much dead a month ago. That is one hell of a comeback.

They are not a bad team, I am not surprised at all that they are making a move.

Phoenix does it again, beating Philly by 3. Of course, Brooklyn cannot capitalize. They lost by 11 to the lowly Raptors.

No surprise. Only 9 guys available in a back to back on the road. Of the 5 point guards on the team only Kyrie was available and he should be a 2. Toronto was at full strength for the fist time this year last night. Toronto is not a bad team of you think back to last year and the year before.
I thought they showed well all things considered. They have done better than LA in the face of adversity.
What seemed so hopeful such a short time ago has completely collapsed.
I look forward to next year.

137-127 Knicks in O/T. Julius Randle drops 40; Derrick Rose comes off the bench with 20 in 30 minutes. Scrappy.
If I lived in NYC, I'd probably root for this team over the top heavy Nets, who we can see failed to show up again last night.

Good team. Over achievers. Overachievers are always a fan favorite.
I will be interesting to see what they can do come August. ;)

Good team. Over achievers. Overachievers are always a fan favorite.
I will be interesting to see what they can do come August. ;)

They could be interesting if they sign both Zach Lavine and Lonzo Ball in the offseason.

The Hornets should get back LaMelo Ball and Gordon Hayward in the next couple of weeks.

Who would think they would be a playoff contender and an exciting team to watch?

The Hornets should get back LaMelo Ball and Gordon Hayward in the next couple of weeks.

Who would think they would be a playoff contender and an exciting team to watch?
I'm loving this new NBA
Phoenix
Utah
Denver
Charlotte

all fun to watch

Phillies, Milwaukee at 7, I hope Philly can drop it's second in a row.

NBA finals will feature Milwaukee and Utah.

This is my official early prediction. :)

I'm going with Philly and LAL.
Lakers for sure. Philly or the Bucks from the East. I don’t see any chemistry on the Nets and injuries are going to be a factor now for both Harden and Durant.

When Milwaukee is in synch, no one without a healthy LeBron on their team can beat them. They completely manhandled the Sixers last night, outscoring them in every quarter until garbage-time in the fourth.

I guess the keys to this year's title lie in the hands of which Bucks team shows up for the playoffs and just how much LeBron James has left in the tank out in LA. James usually does well after taking a month off. So...

My money is on the Lakers repeating.

Lakers for sure. Philly or the Bucks from the East. I don’t see any chemistry on the Nets and injuries are going to be a factor now for both Harden and Durant.

Have you watched the Nets?

I ask because at times, they have been simply amazing in this regard. Of course, we have not seen all 3 of the superstars on court at once. Is that what you mean? You suspect all 3 cannot play together?

Have you watched the Nets?

I ask because at times, they have been simply amazing in this regard. Of course, we have not seen all 3 of the superstars on court at once. Is that what you mean? You suspect all 3 cannot play together?
Durant can’t stay healthy. Harden is fat, and likely has issues with his wheels because of it. Irving is a cancer...

You know these things.

Durant can’t stay healthy. Harden is fat, and likely has issues with his wheels because of it. Irving is a cancer...

You know these things.

otherwise stated, Harden was the MVP of the league before his injury, Irving is the most naturally gifted player to every step on a BB court and Durant is as good a scorer as anyone in the league.

you know these things

6%2Bor%2B9%2Bperspective.jpg

otherwise stated, Harden was the MVP of the league before his injury, Irving is the most naturally gifted player to every step on a BB court and Durant is as good a scorer as anyone in the league.

you know these things

Good luck with that

you know these things

The Nets are soft and they can't play any D.

The Nets are soft and they can't play any D.

This is not true, although they are not a great defensive team.
They choose not to play D most of the time is the problem.

They are soft.

Suns vs Nets later today. Rumor has it Durant will play.

Suns vs Nets later today. Rumor has it Durant will play.

We had that same rumor Friday and then about 30 minutes before the game....

Knicks extended their win streak and the Net's are a game ahead in first. Rather remarkable when you consider that their big three have only played 7 games together and most of those were with minute restrictions for one of them.

LA sure has not done as well.

I don't anticipate the Net's beating Phoenix again. Just too many injuries and minutes restrictions, rust on KD if he plays.
Heck, we got out second "ten day" guy Friday, both played too many minutes. Never even had a practice with the team.

How are the Timberwolves so bad?

I mean, they are like the second-worst team in the NBA with all that talent. I guess it makes sense why Butler wanted to leave.

How are the Timberwolves so bad?

I mean, they are like the second-worst team in the NBA with all that talent. I guess it makes sense why Butler wanted to leave.
I'm more busy wondering how Boston got this bad when they were so good not too long ago. Is their coach on the hot seat? He should be.

Back
Top Bottom